Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

3.4

Call or email for a free estimate. References available upon request. Serving central VA. 24hrs a day, 7days a week. We accept cash or check....

Golden Rule Pressure Washing

Golden Rule Pressure Washing

Quality Pressure Washing including but not limited to Residential, Commercial, Industrial including Churches, Dumpster Pads and More. Licensed and Insured. Google 5* Rated Company. Pet & Plant Friendly Professional Cleaners.

08/07/2020

hired kevin to do a roof on a sunporch end of August. Completion date was supposed to be per contract, july 2nd however wasnt done until July 7th which is was a whole another issue. Weekend of July 25th roof starts leaking again, contacted Kevin, he came out Monday to repair it. Again guaranteed my mom that this was fixable and he knew what had happened. Friday the 31st of July came home to a floo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunporch roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had about 4 small jobs and one bigger one. Started out well--he was quick to respond and stayed in touch. Did half the work (the small jobs) satisfactorily, was going to return when the weather warmed up a little to do the big one. Tried twice to contact him to set this up, never heard from him again. Very disappointing after the good start. I hate it when a contractor can't even bother to call you back, even if it's with bad news.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,electrician,fencing,handyman service,landscaping,plumbing,interior painters,doors

03/15/2013

The project went smoothly and was done very quickly. The doors look great and he's going to work on several other projects on the barn at the farm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin is working on a number of projects at my farm. This project involved rebuilding the front and back doors of the barn.

CATEGORY woodworking

03/15/2013

Kevin shored up the aviary posts and braced them....it's now ready to rework the interior of the structure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin submitted bids on several projects, but I asked him to restore my aviary that had been damaged due to a 12" snow storm last week.

CATEGORY contractors

08/23/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally hired Kevin Williams in June 2011 to remove an old shed and and all of the building materials and debris my husband left behind when he moved out. Not only were his rates reasonable but he worked so fast and did a great job that I hired him to do all of the things I wanted done to transform my house into my home. He painted a couple of rooms, put up porch rails, a privacy fence, crown molding, replaced locks, replaced the front door and screen, put up porch light and flood light, replaced light fixtures, moved thermostat,replaced my hot water heater, cleaned gutters,dug up my broken cement walkway, landscaping, and on and on. Kevin took ownership of the project and with his creative input and excellent workmanship, my house is now my home.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,electrician,fencing,gutter cleaning,handyman service,hauling services,lamp repair,landscaping,plumbing,water heater repair,pressure washing,home & garage organization,woodworking,interior painters,dog fence,doors

Offering quality services such as but not limited to: carpentry,doors,windows,fencing,trim,framing roofing,retaining walls,minor plumbing and electrical,home repairs,handyman services,painting,sheetrock,hauling,odd jobs,general labor,yardwork,pressure washing and much more.

Satisfaction