Williams Custom Carpentry and Handyman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

3.4

403 riverside dr.

Schuyler, VA 22969

Call or email for a free estimate. References available upon request. Serving central VA. 24hrs a day, 7days a week. We accept cash or check.

08/07/2020

Mattie F.

hired kevin to do a roof on a sunporch end of August. Completion date was supposed to be per contract, july 2nd however wasnt done until July 7th which is was a whole another issue. Weekend of July 25th roof starts leaking again, contacted Kevin, he came out Monday to repair it. Again guaranteed my mom that this was fixable and he knew what had happened. Friday the 31st of July came home to a flooded sun porch, everything ruined etc. For the last week I have tried contacting Kevin for a refund. Now we are $2000 out plus have to have someone come in to repair what he didnt. Has blocked me off Facebook on personal page, wont respond to texts or calls. Very upsetting as it hasnt even been a month and my room is flooded, and now Kevin wont respond. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Sunporch roof repair

05/07/2014

Stephen A.

Description of Work
Had about 4 small jobs and one bigger one. Started out well--he was quick to respond and stayed in touch. Did half the work (the small jobs) satisfactorily, was going to return when the weather warmed up a little to do the big one. Tried twice to contact him to set this up, never heard from him again. Very disappointing after the good start. I hate it when a contractor can't even bother to call you back, even if it's with bad news.

Category contractors, decks, electrician, fencing, handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, interior painters, doors

03/15/2013

Paul V.

The project went smoothly and was done very quickly. The doors look great and he's going to work on several other projects on the barn at the farm.

Description of Work
Kevin is working on a number of projects at my farm. This project involved rebuilding the front and back doors of the barn.

Category woodworking

03/15/2013

Paul V.

Kevin shored up the aviary posts and braced them....it's now ready to rework the interior of the structure.

Description of Work
Kevin submitted bids on several projects, but I asked him to restore my aviary that had been damaged due to a 12" snow storm last week.

Category contractors

08/23/2012

Priscilla H.

I originally hired Kevin Williams in June 2011 to remove an old shed and and all of the building materials and debris my husband left behind when he moved out. Not only were his rates reasonable but he worked so fast and did a great job that I hired him to do all of the things I wanted done to transform my house into my home. He painted a couple of rooms, put up porch rails, a privacy fence, crown molding, replaced locks, replaced the front door and screen, put up porch light and flood light, replaced light fixtures, moved thermostat,replaced my hot water heater, cleaned gutters,dug up my broken cement walkway, landscaping, and on and on. Next he will be laying tiles on my kitchen floor and putting up a french door to my living room. Kevin took ownership of the project and with his creative input and excellent workmanship, my house is now my home. I consider Kevin to be Central Virginia's undiscovered gem.

Description of Work
I originally hired Kevin Williams in June 2011 to remove an old shed and and all of the building materials and debris my husband left behind when he moved out. Not only were his rates reasonable but he worked so fast and did a great job that I hired him to do all of the things I wanted done to transform my house into my home. He painted a couple of rooms, put up porch rails, a privacy fence, crown molding, replaced locks, replaced the front door and screen, put up porch light and flood light, replaced light fixtures, moved thermostat,replaced my hot water heater, cleaned gutters,dug up my broken cement walkway, landscaping, and on and on. Kevin took ownership of the project and with his creative input and excellent workmanship, my house is now my home.

Category contractors, decks, electrician, fencing, gutter cleaning, handyman service, hauling services, lamp repair, landscaping, plumbing, water heater repair, pressure washing, home & garage organization, woodworking, interior painters, dog fence, doors

Edwins Paint LLc

We are a company dedicated for many years to provide painting services in all areas of the house, power washing service, drywalls, Floor and handyman service. We love providing quality service to our customers.

2022 Super Service Award

C&M Painting LLC

We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

360 Painting of Central VA

At 360 Painting of Central VA, we are proud to be your local choice for professional painting services. Every 360 Painting location is locally owned, operated, and committed to the needs of home and business owners. Simply put, we love to see happy customers. We know how hard it can be to find painting contractors you can rely on, and we take pride in offering a level of professionalism and customer care rarely found in the painting business. We will do all that we can to make your painting project a success. We take the time to understand your vision, then work with you to ensure each step of the project goes smoothly. No matter what kind of project you are looking to tackle, our painters have the materials, equipment, and expertise that you need to make your project a success. Call today!

Satisfaction

Offering quality services such as but not limited to: carpentry,doors,windows,fencing,trim,framing roofing,retaining walls,minor plumbing and electrical,home repairs,handyman services,painting,sheetrock,hauling,odd jobs,general labor,yardwork,pressure washing and much more.