Bennetts Home Improvement

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2012

35 years of experience and licensed Virginia Contractor. Please contact by phone for a free estimate at 804.241.8643....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Here at JUNKX, we specialize in quality junk removal in the Richmond, VA and surrounding counties. We are backed by an experienced and sought-after team with an unparalleled dedication to delivering fast and stress-free services. As a top-junk removal expert, our team has handled different projects. Our crews are well-trained to get rid of junks of any size. We can fix and remove the mess in your residential property without compromising your safety and convenience.

Junk Shuttle is Richmond's finest local junk and clutter removal company serving the Metro Area, Henrico, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Short Pump, Hanover and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and employ a professional, courteous staff who are sure satisfy your needs. Just look at our fantastic customer reviews! We handle ALL the bagging, lifting, hauling, and clean-up so you don't have to lift a finger! We are not a national franchise, so we are able to provide responsive, personalized service at a reasonable price. And like all good stewards, we work hard to keep as much material out of our local landfills as possible through recycling, e-cycling, donating, and repurposing your junk. Please call us for a free estimate today!

10/07/2013

Overall Guy was on time, and was able to reboard the entire two decks and boarding. He was in and out in 2 days. He did tell me before he started that it would take two days as he had other jobs on each day and had to finish those jobs. But was fine with this as he did one deck one day and the other the second. Also prefer that he screwed down the deck and did not use nails.. Overall real happy wi...

Description of Work
Repair Decking

Category handyman service

08/26/2012

Guys is always responsive and on time. He gives an estimate up front and work hard to stay within budget. He is willing to tackle any job with enthusiasm and professionalism.

Description of Work
Guy has been my "go-to" handyman for years. He has painted, remodeled, fixed my heat and helped out during household emergencies. He has a great breath of knowledge & is able to complete almost any task.

Category handyman service

Bennett Home Improvement specializes in remodeling, carpentry, drywall, painting, flooring and general home/light commercial maintenance.