TruGreen Lawn Care - 5732

With Angi since September 2010

3.6

Time Savers Landscaping of Roanoke, Virginia is a full service lawn and Landscaping Company. We have been serving the Roanoke Area by providing beautiful and unique landscaping services. We offer year round comprehensive design, hardscaping, installation, snow removal, maintenance, and drainage services for your property. Time Savers Landscaping is committed to working with quality local nurseries and vendors for your project and we are proud to offer superior customer service. Don't trust just anyone to maintain and beautify your property! we are a fully licensed and insured professional company that prides ourselves on the quality of our work. Call today to schedule a FREE estimate! we look forward to working with you!

Here at E&J Tree Service, we offer great work at affordable rates! Please give us a call for all your tree service needs!

Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/27/2015

They are wonderful. They really saved the lawn. They had the lawn looking really good by the time I moved from there. The price is great.

Description of Work
I used TruGreen to maintain my yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/02/2015

I am not happy with them. When I have a problem it is always not their fault. I got some box woods that were dying out and they said it is not their fault and it is a virus. Interestingly in my backyard I have 4 of them that I have kind of kept and reserved them in case one dies that they are treating and of those 4, non of them are dying. I have used them for my yard and I have been pleased with ...

Category tree service

08/28/2014

This is our first year in our home. I signed with trugreen to get my yard in better shape than it was When we moved in. It actually looks worse than when they started. I have been diligent about keeping the yard watered and have put in lots of my time on the yard as well. Communication with trugreen is practically non-existent . No phone calls returned until I threatened to cancel service then the...

Description of Work
I signed a yearly maintenance agreement doe lawn care. I.e fertilization,seeding and shrub and bush. Their service was to come out about 6 times a year for treatments

Category lawn treatment

06/30/2014

On June 3, I was home, saw them come so I watched as they treated only the small front and side yard. I tried to catch the technician but he was gone. I called Trugreen. They had no explanation for why they were only treating a small part of the yard. I called and everyone I spoke with had a different answer. They agreed to refund the prepay. Then I saw only my credit card bill that as the technic...

Description of Work
They were hired to treat my complete lawn, 5,400 sq. ft. for one year. I did a prepay for 10% off. They had made about 6 visits since the beginning of the year.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

05/08/2014

I have used them on and off for about ten years. They pretty much are very agreeable. They worked with me if I have a special area I wanted something done too. They're accommodating. It makes them convenient. Their price was average.

Description of Work
We had lawn fertilization and treatment done by TruGreen.

Category lawn treatment

Residential & commercial lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.