Salem Paving Corp

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

Payment is due on completion of the job....

Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass Management

Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and Residential

Asphalt Advisory Pros

Asphalt Advisory Pros is a family owned & operated company that brings 3 generations of experience to your doorstep! Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement for all Commercial and Residential properties. We won't leave until the job is done right! We take great pride in all of our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our team is detail oriented, professional, and most importantly reliable. We offer free estimates and would love to look at what your home needs today. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

Diprom Concrete LLC

Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricing. Our staff has years of experience in concrete constructions, they are responsible and clean, with high moral values Customer satisfaction is important to us. Diprom Concrete Construction, will be happy to do the work you need.

04/14/2017

Very well, prompt, quick and thourough. Finished product very pleasing

Description of Work
Tear up existing driveway and put in new.

11/03/2015

02/09/2014

The estimator was not very knowledgeable about how the work would be performed or how to price the work. After a few phone calls by the estimator I was given a price. This was September. I gave the company authorization to proceed with the work. I requested a person knowledgeable about the work to walk with me through the proposed project and a two week notice before the work was to happen. After ...

Description of Work
The estimator came to my home to look at asphalt on two 1800 SF driveways and resurface of 600 feet of tar and chip roadway.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

06/17/2013

When I first called (on a Tuesday), I was assured that someone would contact me by the end of that week. No one called. So, I called another paver. Finally, at the end of the second week (10 days after my call) someone called me to set up an estimate. By that time, I'd already hired another contractor and had the job completed.

Description of Work
Nothing. I contacted this contractor to pave a small (625) sf parking area.

10/29/2012

Excellent project. Toni was relentless in making sure that the base and grading was done properly. Result was as close to perfect as I have seen. Hard rain that used to find its way into one of my garage doors now flows away from the house and also flows away from the RV pad. Yet the slopes are subtle enough to be unseen.

Description of Work
Remove asphalt from a previous paving of about 30 years ago. Expand paved area to access a concrete pad poured to park a 20,000lb RV on. Rebuild base and grade to control drainage. Bury 2 schedule 40 drain pipes under pavement to control water from 2 gutter downspouts.

Paving, Surface Treatment (Tar and Gravel) Stamped Asphalt