Blessed Hands Home Solutions LLc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

N/A

We expect half of job up front. Draws on jobs that take longer than a week. All work is done under contract....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

RVA Dryer Vent Service Is a Family owned and operated company specializing in professional Dryer vent cleaning, Repair, inspections, and Maintenance for residential, commercial and industrial properties Within the Greater Richmond Area !

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Blessed Hands Home Solutions LLc? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

We are a handy man company. We do plumbing repairs,faucets,hosebibs,electrical repairs,light fixtures,interior and exterior doors,drywall,rough and finish carpentry,cabneits,flooring,window replacements,sideing,fascial,gutter cleaning, gutter repairs,all home repairs

Hvac