Vasquez Landscaping

Founded 2009 •

Vazquez Landscaping is here to serve your ever landscaping need. If you have an idea or need us to give you one we can do it! We specialize in making our customers happy. Our services are listed further below, please take a look and let us know how we can best serve you. We have been in business since 2007, we have a wealth of experience and best practices to make sure your job is done to perfection. We aim to please and we let our quality of work speak for itself....

David Gomez Painting

David Gomez Painting proudly serves the Charlottesville metro area. We have over 8 years of experience in painting & drywall work. Our prices our very affordable without compromising quality. We treat your home like ours.

Offers by David Gomez Painting on Angi
Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

08/01/2019

They did an excellent job. They do the thing in a timely manner, they are efficient, their price was reasonable, they always did an extra work for me and they did the work efficiently.

Description of Work
They took out a tree to my yard.

Category tree service

07/23/2019

It was exceptional. Professional and the price was reasonable. They are dependable and reliable. They have never been disappointed me. I plan to use them for my future painting and landscape needs.

Description of Work
They put in two long stone pathways. Did trim large trees and exterior painting for me.

Category concrete repair,tree service,pressure washing,house painters

07/23/2019

It was fine. They came and always do a good job, they do the work quickly.

Description of Work
He cuts my grass and just trimming around.

Category landscaping

07/23/2019

Excellent. They were prompt, professional, reasonable price and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did some cutting of the grass and yard maintenance and cleaned up the debris out of the storm.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

07/23/2019

It was good and great. The punctuality of their work and professionalism is good.

Description of Work
He cut the lawn.

Category lawn service

Mowing, Mulch, Creating Mulch Beds, Trimming, Gardening, Planting, Tree Service, Sidewalks, Patios, Stone, Power Washing, Painting. COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS WELCOMED AS WELL!

Irrigation, Stump Grinding