Lonestar Siding & Windows

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2008

2305 Commerce Center Dr

Rockville, VA 23146

Home Exteriors, Done Right! Siding. Windows. Doors. Vinyl Railings... while the products change, our focus on meticulous installation practices and a customer first approach never changes! Choose Lonestar, and "You'll Never Pay a Penny Until the Day Your Work Begins!" Most home improvement contractors ask for 50% upfront...not Lonestar! You have plenty of options for home exteriors here in Richmond. Truth is, we’re not the biggest nor do we have the biggest staff of installers. We just continue to focus on doing things the right way, and our business continues to grow. Our Mission is to "Improve Lives While Improving Homes" How can we help you do both? ***Currently unable to do any repair work for new customers. We will do repair work for past customers***...

09/27/2022

Becky L.

I called the Company to request information re replacement windows asking for a salesperson.The woman said asalesperson is not in the office. I requested several times to have a salesperson call me. The woman answering the phone refused. I spoke loudly when she seemed to Not understand that I requested a message for a salesperson to call. This company is in no way Customer service oriented.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category awnings

12/07/2020

GERALD M.

Very well. We were informed on a regular basis when the work would start and when the supplies dumpster and other items would arrive. Once everything arrived, the Lonestar staff began the process of removing the old siding and replacing it with the new siding. Partly through the process, the new storm doors were installed. All of this took about 10 days. The staff were very attentive to detail and really took pride in their work. Finally, the new gutters were installed. All in all, a job well done.

Description of Work
The scope of work included the following: removing the existing cedar siding and replacing it with vinyl siding; replacing three storm doors; and replacing the existing gutters with new gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

10/25/2018

Steve Y.

Initially we just wanted a new deck. Loved it so much we had them install retractable awnings. Came time for new siding and knew we could trust them for great quality at a fair price, replaced the doors and gutters at the same time. Could not ask for better company that stands behind their work. When we replace the windows we know who to call.

Description of Work
New deck, new doors, siding and gutters

Category awnings, decks, gutter repair, siding, doors

07/03/2017

Ashish J.

they were very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. they were not interested in insurance claims so we did not proceed but i would have hired them.

Description of Work
was trying to get assistance with hail damage assessment.

04/25/2017

Patricia W.

extremely well. good work, very professional.

Description of Work
porch repair

Category decks, siding

02/14/2017

Ashley R.

Tommy at Lonestar was very attentive to my needs and really looked over the job site well. Sorry that I could not proceed with the contract.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for screening in our back porch. Due of other financial obligations I was not able to proceed with the contract.

Category sunrooms

08/26/2016

James T.

Very well good product and professional installation.

Description of Work
14 new windows installed

Category replacement windows

08/25/2016

James T.

Very well. The price was right and the installers were very professional. Complete turn-key job.

Description of Work
16 new windows to be installed.

Category replacement windows

02/29/2016

Lillie W.

Description of Work
Updated front porch columns. Framed and filled the front porch. Replaced gutters and gutter guards. I feel they did a really good job. I am very pleased with the work they performed.

Category remodeling

12/18/2015

Andrew C.

The Lonestar team was great to work with. There was no pressure during the initial sales visit and they were honest every step of the way as to where we would get the most benefit. Once work began, Greg Paul handled all of our questions and concerns timely and professionally. The installation of the windows and gutters went quick and they look great. One issue popped up with the location of the new downspouts and Greg was quick to resolve it and have them relocated without issue. We are overall very pleased with the experience and would recommend them for any exterior work.

Description of Work
Replaced windows, replaced gutters and soffit, repaired trim wood rot, and wrapped trim.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking

Thanks [Member Name Removed] We appreciate your business and this review!

11/02/2015

Rich N.

Going into this experience we were a little nervous considering we were looking for the whole enchilada, ie:, new windows, sliding doors, siding, porch posts and railings. We knew we were looking at an expensive investment and wanted to feel good about the company we hired for this job. After interviewing 7 companies, we selected Team Lonestar. The Team at Lonestar, from our initial meetings with Sales Consultant Robert Tabler, To VP Greg Paul and his Work team, were timely in their promises, professional in their demeanor and their communications with us, and engaging with their positive attitudes and sense of humor. We could not be more pleased with the final outcome and even our neighbors have commented on the beautiful new look of our home. Other than a little rain that delayed the project, the Team at Lonestar worked with us every step of the way to ensure they made up their project time with extra hours and completed their work with a smile on their face and ?have a great night? as they left for the evening. We would highly recommend Lonestar for any of your exterior home needs.

Description of Work
New siding, Windows and trim, sliding doors, porch rails and posts, shutters and new front steps.

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Y'all were really great to work with. We really appreciate your business.

08/04/2015

Lee K.

Every one in this company was a delight to deal with. The workmen were friendly and very professional - I don't think they took any breaks at all while working. Our satisfaction does seem to be paramount with them, and we recommend them to anyone who wants honest, quality work.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding over original cedar home exterior, wrapped those doors and windows which were not already wrapped.

Category siding, replacement windows

06/18/2015

Joseph S.

The contractor, Lonestar Siding & Windows, was located by me on my first use of Angie's List in May. My wife had wrecked her car pulling out of the garage, and damaged the aluminum trim around the garage door. Lonestar e-mailed me within 24 hours of my inquiry, and they were onsite to give me an estimate in short order. The estimate was so reasonable, and the company staff were so friendly and accomodating, that I approved the quote right away. Knowing this was such a small job, I expected the company would forget about me while completing their much larger jobs. I was definately wrong. They called me yesterday, 6/17/15 and said they would be out that afternoon to remove and install the new trim. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. The new installation was incredible...professionally done and absolutely perfect in every way. I phoned the company receptionist right away and told her how pleased we were with their work. I also advised her I would recommend their company to all my friends and neighbors. All I can say is that this was the perfect contractor for the job, and if it weren't for Angie's List, I wouldn't have heard or known about Lonestar Siding & Windows. Thank you Lonestar for everything!! My garage again looks brand new! Joe Sands Manakin Sabot, VA

Description of Work
Removed and replaced the aluminum trim around a large garage door opening.

Category siding, woodworking

05/26/2015

elizabeth J.

Workman showed up on time and did the repair in a timely fashion. they even took the torn pieces of siding that were lying by the house, away to the trash.

Description of Work
Replaced some siding under the roof line that had been torn off in a storm.

Category roofing, siding

05/09/2015

Woodrow W.

They did an excellent job. They are very detail oriented and put the customer first. I could not be more pleased with the result. For the few minor issues that did occur, the owner was very responsive and issues were resolved quickly. This showed me that I made the right decision. I wish all home improvement companies were as good as Lonestar.

Description of Work
Removed old masonite hardboard siding, wrapped house, installed new front door, and installed craneboard siding.

Category siding, doors

05/01/2015

Veda A.

Awesome experience from start to finish! Starting with the sales rep...there was no hard-sell or an attempt to dazzle us, just the facts. We were shown material samples, before and after pictures of similar work, and received a timely estimate. Once our order was placed, the materials came in as promised (on time). Can't say enough about Greg, the owner, and the crew, Doug and TJ for being punctual and always professional. When we had questions or needed a problem addressed, Greg responded and corrected the issue promptly. Rebecca in the office was equally helpful and responsive. We would highly recommend Lonestar Siding & Windows.

Description of Work
Replaced siding, windows, and gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

04/10/2015

Angel R.

The price is fairly good. I received a discount through Angie's List. They are very professional. I love their products compared to other vinyl siding companies. They are punctual and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for siding. We finalized everything yesterday. They will be starting the project in 4-6 weeks.

03/16/2015

Paul H.

Lonestar Siding & Windows replaced all of our exterior shudders and they did an excellent job. They were prompt, efficient, and the price was very fair. Everything was done to my satisfaction and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced all exterior vinyl shudders (7 pairs)

03/10/2015

Teresa B.

I had a great experience with Lonestar. The sales person came out in December, showed me the catalog, took measurements and offered prices. Between their reviews on Angie's List and their very reasonable pricing, I selected the company to install the door. Lonestar was a little backed up, between the holidays and probably the snow, but they came out and installed the door last week. It took about twice as long as they expected, but the installers were such perfectionists, the door is perfect. My house was built in 1950, so I feel certain it was a challenge! But I really had no idea how poorly fitted and drafty the old door was! The instant silence (I live right on Patterson Avenue) was amazing. I had a problem with my lock, which I purchased but Lonestar installed, and I emailed the VP of the company to tell him about the problem. He had contacted me a couple of days after the door was installed to see if I was happy with their service. So, when I let Greg know about the lock issue by email on Monday evening, he contacted me Tuesday morning and was out here Tuesday afternoon, and he fixed the issue! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Lonestar, and I will be using them again when I replace the other doors in the house.

Description of Work
Install a new door

Category siding, woodworking, doors

12/18/2014

Nelson R.

They were on time, did a good job and cleaned up very nicely. installers were friendly, and so far we are well pleased with the complete job.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows, installed vinyl siding and covered the trimming

Category handyman service, siding, replacement windows

11/01/2014

Patrick M.

Excellent work and very pleasant company to deal with..

Description of Work
Installed Hardie plank and rebuilt the porch

Category decks, siding

10/17/2014

Robert M.

Lonestar was an absolute delight to deal with. From the first meeting to provide the quote to the final visit for payment, everything went exceptionally well. Throughout the 2 week construction period, the crew was punctual, polite and very professional. They took great care to minimize the disruption to our property, and managed to avoid cutting my internet fiber which snaked directly through the construction area under the back deck. This was not an easy task! Through the entire 2 weeks, we never had the sense the crew was in a rush to finish. They really seemed to be taking their time to make sure the job was done with the highest quality and workmanship. At one point we requested the work not start until noon due to a workshop being held at our house. The crew was very polite and accommodated our request without complaint. In fact, they worked longer into the evening to make up some of the lost time. When finished, the jobsite was cleared of all debris and the landscaping returned as much as possible to the original state. Lonestar handled all permitting activities and notified me when the final inspection was complete and passed. Greg Paul communicated with us regularly throughout the construction, ensuring we were kept informed of progress and weather related delays as they occurred. The job was completed a bit later than the original estimate, but the only delays were weather related. We are thrilled with our new decks. They are superb quality and something we will be proud of for years to come. Lonestar is the best contractor we've dealt with in the Richmond area.

Description of Work
Replaced aging decks in the back and front of our home. Back deck was especially challenging since it is 12 feet off the ground.

Category decks

Thanks [removed name]! We appreciate your business!

09/30/2014

George D.

It all started when we called Lonestar to come out and give us a quote on replacing our front porch. The office gave me the time and date that the sales rep would be out, and there he was, ready to go and on time! He was very professional, knew what he was talking about and gave you a confident feeling about calling Lonestar. After we had agreed on the project, he told me that Greg (the owner) would be out to finalize the materials, etc. We got the call, and Greg showed up right on time! What is going on here??? Why can't other companies operate like this??? Since the start of the project, the communications was excellent. We were never left in the dark about anything. The crew he had working on the project was excellent....a well oiled machine. They knew what had to be done, and how to do it. They were all very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. The crew even worked late to get it completed on time. You sure can't find that with many companies. We had no doubts that we had done the right thing by contracting with Lonestar. All the materials that had suggested were top quality and it shows with the finished project. No details were left out. We have had neighbors come to us and said that they had seen the guys working on the porch and how professionally the did everything. Everyone has been telling us how great this addition is to our house,and we agree! The new porch looks like it belonged there.... Our next project will go to Lonestar! You cannot go wrong with this company. I thank Greg, the crews, the office...everyone, for a job well done.

Description of Work
Replace current brick front porch with a low maintenance version of PVC flooring and PVC railing system.

Category decks

Thank you Mr. [Removed name]!...Enjoy your new porch! Greg

09/06/2014

Steven R.

They were absolutely outstanding and they absolutely deserved all the good comments they have gotten. They were totally professional. They showed up on time and had a reasonable estimate. It was the same crew that worked the whole time. They took their time and everything was installed absolutely great. I've been in the building trades for years and these guys were great. The price was very much commensurate with average pricing and they gave me a ten percent discount for finding them on Angie's List. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They did complete siding installation and a complete makeover of a screened porch. They also did roof.

Category roofing, siding, sunrooms

Thank you for the review! It was great working with you on this project...it turned out really nice!

07/20/2014

David W.

We dealt with Greg Paul, who was very friendly and professional. They arrived on the day they said they would and did a fabulous job! We had a few small issues about some of the work as it was being done. So, each time we would contact Greg, and when we came home from work the next day the issue was taken care of. The guys even worked over the Memorial Day holiday to complete the job. We've had neighbors and complete strangers stop by to tell us how good it looks and how well the workers did. Overall, we are very pleased with the work that was done. It looks like a new house!

Description of Work
They ripped off the old siding and wrapped the house and put on insulated siding, replaced the back door to the garage and put on gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

All hands on deck

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

All of Virginia Roofing LLC

All Of Virginia Roofing LLC in Fredericksburg, VA, seeks to protect your home and roof. If your roof is experiencing leaks or missing shingles, then inquire about our roofing solutions. We offer asphalt shingle roof repair, siding repair and other relevant services. Dedicated to quality workmanship, our roofers work tooth and nail to guarantee your satisfaction with your new roof. Licensed and insured, All Of Virginia Roofing LLC has more than 15 years of experience in roofing and siding. If you cannot decide between a metal roof and asphalt shingle, then we can help. We can identify the advantages of metal roof install and asphalt shingle roof installation. From there, you can determine which type of roof fares better with your climate, budget and preferences. Benefit greatly from an experienced roofer in Richmond, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg--or ALL OF VIRGINIA--by calling us today. Serving Central Virginia, All of Virginia Roofing specializes in roof replacement for residential homes and provides quality service at reasonable prices. Are you looking for a roof replacement company in Central VA? If so, we can help! All of Virginia Roofing is family-owned and specializes in residential roofs, serving Fredericksburg, Richmond, Chesterfield and Williamsburg. We offer quality service at reasonable prices...we specialize in worn roof insurance claims and may be able to get you a free roof! Call us today for a free inspection and estimate!

DanDale Fence

here are dozens of fence companies out there, so why would anyone choose us over them? We have come to find out that many customers who have used contractors typically have bad to average customer service. Our goal at DanDale is to provide exceptional customer service! From the day we give our presentation to the day we fulfill the contract, we work to provide a great experience for you so that when your friends ask about us, then you’re glad to share your experience. Our focus is to work as a team. When our crews work with you, we encourage one another to work together to take care of our customers. We are transparent with the quality of materials, timing, and meeting your expectations as best as possible.

Offers by DanDale Fence on Angi

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    04/30/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Vinyl replacement windows, siding (including installation of James Hardie products) plus will install custom exterior trim and shutters with siding replacement project, vinyl railings & columns, entry and patio doors, storm/sun rooms and more.

Glass replacement, siding repairs, trim repairs, window repairs, door repairs, liquid siding, stone siding, decking, roofing.