Inspired Closets Central Virginia

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

Serving your entire home organization needs is what we do. Whether you start with closet organization, specially designed cabinets for your garage, or a Murphy bed, we're here to help you. Our experienced team is excited to develop an understanding of your needs and your budget and create a home organization solution just for you. Our 1-day installation will minimize disruption and declutter your home in a flash. Looking for an organizer for your walk-in closet, bicycle garage storage, or kitchen pantry? Our professional designers are trained to provide home organization solutions with the complete line or Inspired Closets products. These include: Garage storage and work areas Kitchen pantry and wine storage systems Closets of any size, including walk-in closets Murphy beds Laundry room organization systems, Home office and craft room organization systems, Solutions for organizing basements and extra bedrooms, We've proudly served Central Virginia including Richmond, Henrico, Glen Allen, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Goochland, Charlottesville, and Williamsburg. Find out how satisfying and affordable it can be to receive best-in-class home organization service, design expertise, and creative solutions to make your life easier. Additional email - info@methodorg.com. Locally owned. Additional address - 2418-C Granite Ridge Rd, Rockville, VA 23146. Award winning....

Your Joyful Space

Your Joyful Space is woman and owner-operated, serving the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Based on minimalistic ideals, and pulling from Buddhist philosophy and an education in psychology, Your Joyful Space has developed a method that guides your present process and leads you to a future home/office/space filled with more joy and less everything else. We provide a method of decluttering that is fundamentally different from others in the way that it addresses the cause-emotions. By decreasing stress and chaos and increasing the pleasant emotions that you feel while in your space, you will find that you have both the emotional wherewithal and the time needed to accomplish more fun and personally satisfying projects.

Gold Standard Maintenance

Hi my name is Nate! I've been working in construction, repair and maintenance for over 5 years and I love what I do. I want to help you get your home or office all fixed up and shining like a new penny. I power wash, build/repair decks, replace windows, minor sidewall/roof repairs, appliance replacement, dump runs, form pouring, painting and furniture assembly/refurbishing. I'm happy to do it all and my attention to detail will show in every project. My low prices and service with a smile will make the project a great experience for both of us and will leave you happy and searching for the next job I can help with.

Urakrai Handyman Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate today!

06/15/2018

Arrived on time as stated; cleaned-up afterwards. Appointment for estimate was good & professional. The day of the install, everything went as we expected it to go. The installer cleaned up the area during, and after the install. The shelving units were pretty much what we discussed & paid for. Cost wise I thought the install was pricey, but it did rate in the same range as others, so for the work performed it was normal for the industry. Love the new organized look & can't wait to get everything organized to go back in the closets & make use of them.

Description of Work
Two Closets in Master BR & one closet in Pantry in Kitchen

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,handyman service,home & garage organization

03/07/2017

Steve designed the closet of my dreams! (and the garage for my husband!) The design process took time and Steve was patient with me as I changed the layout multiple times. The process was made even simpler as you log on to a website and watch Steve make any changes you request and see how it will look. As a visual person, that helped me see my closet layout. Steve takes inventory of all your clothes, shoes, and accessories so everything went into my master closet and finally removed from the other closets in the house. I continue to use Steve and his amazing crew in my new house in Virginia Beach. Amazing talent!

Description of Work
Design storage for master closet and garage

07/06/2016

Wonderful experience with Method Organized!! Steve was able to come out in just a few days and give me a quote on the work I wanted done. He worked with me to get what I wanted done down to the budget I wanted. He made some great suggestions to improve on the ideas I had. Mike and Eli were the install team. They were super! They were on time, very polite and got everything on this big job done by 3 pm that afternoon. They cleaned up behind themselves, even vacuuming the floor around the new shelves. Mike and Eli noticed a problem with the shelves that were going on the wall near my pull down attic steps. They told me about the problem and explained my options- a potential problem solved because they were so observant and careful of the plans when doing the install. I love the shelves and Murphy bed! They make my guest room so much more functional!! I highly recommend Steve and his team!!!

Description of Work
shelves installed in guest bedroom and great room, Murphy bed installed in guest bedroom

03/26/2016

Project went great. Steve and his company did a great job. This was a total garage makeover and Steve was a great help in referring additional vendors and helped to coordinate the entire project. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Designed garage/kitchen pantry makeover and installed cabinets. Steve also was a great help in referring painting and garage floor vendors for the project.

11/24/2015

Our pantry was driving me crazy. It was a deep, reach in pantry with stationary shelves. I was having a problem keeping track of what I had and pantry items were going out of date. We got a couple estimates, one of them was for $3000! Method kept the price reasonable, and being able to find things has made my cooking and baking much easier. I had 5 bags of half used flour that had made their way to the back of the pantry! We recently had hardwood floors installed and had to dismantle the pantry before the work could begin. Before I began I called Steve Dash for advice on what to do. When we weren't able to get the pantry back as it was, he came back over and fixed it, free of charge! Everything is back to normal!

Description of Work
We had a reach in pantry made user friendly by Method Organized.

11/12/2015

Smoothly, we are happy to have some systems in place to corral our stuff! Steve is easy to work with and full of ideas.

Description of Work
planned and installed garage and laundry room cabinets and wall organization

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

10/12/2015

These guys were great--quick, punctual, thorough, full of useful suggestions and experience--and their price was no more than comparable DIY kits available online.

Description of Work
Designed and installed closet drawers, shelving, hardware.

09/24/2015

I could not have asked for a better experience. Steve Dash the CEO was very patient and professional in the planning of our office and he helped us to visualize how the office would look via his CAD presentation. We were also very pleased with his vision and suggestions. Secondly he had his crew install the cabinetry etc. in a timely and very professional way. We did not have to wait long and the installation was completed in a day. Thirdly, his guys were great. Very personable and competent in their work, also very careful to protect the existing surroundings without leaving a scratch or even any dust. Lastly, Steve went above and beyond the call of duty to come by after installation and help me get re-connected to our internet provider etc. The personal attention would make me recommend him and his work to any potential customer. Good product, good installers, and good experience. We are very happy with our new room.

Description of Work
We converted a bedroom into an office and Method Org installed the cabinetry and counter space.

08/06/2015

Professional. Great design ideas. On time and done well! Steve is great and so are his installation men. We got 2 quotes and there was such a difference between design ideas. Steve really put a lot of effort into making sure it was done right. In fact, I decided to use him again two days for another part of the house!

Description of Work
Created organized walk-in closet, drawers installed in open arch area, vanity drawers installed

05/29/2015

Very patient, thorough and explained options. Did second visit punch list thoroughly and with great communication.

Description of Work
Installed wardrobe and renovated closet.

Category handyman service,home & garage organization

Hi [member name removed], I was just thinking about you. This past Friday I was on a job-site with a customer and her architect in a bedroom without a closet. They asked me for ideas and I showed them a photo of your wardrobe. Also, we continue to find new resources to recycle our trash. For example we found a cardboard guy and build a bin for out of recycled pallets to keep things neat until he picks up. Also our former mountain of pallets now disappears hours after we post on Craigs List. Thank you for your help. Steve

Designs and installs custom built organization solutions products, home organization solutions includes closets, wallbeds (murphy beds), pantries, garages, home offices & laundry rooms.

Custom Kitchen Cabinetry.