Able Landscape Company

With Angi since February 2012

3.1

Marshall’s Lawn & Landscape Inc is a full service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many services from fertilizer applications, yearly maintenance programs , mulching and much more. Give us a call or visit our website to schedule a quote .804-314-8924 Welcome to Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., where service is ALWAYS in season. Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming gathering or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, we are your last and permanent solution. Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., is a family owned and operated business located in Mechanicsville, VA. Since 2006, we have been providing full service landscape services throughout the surrounding areas, happily and efficiently. We offer year round maintenance contracts to ensure your property is looking its best all the time. Call and ask about our current discounted rates! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of most importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they decided to start their business off with the WDI Report and approached realtors. With their goal of providing a high volume of inspections, they were able to offer their services at a low price. Low pricing, knowledgeable inspectors, and the ease of doing business with Superior led the owners to expand to other areas and open additional branches. With business exceeding expectations, Tony, Frank, Mark, and Joe decided they wanted to expand further and brought in Rusty Markland as their Operations Manager. With Rusty being long-time industry specialist, they are able to provide additional support to all of their branches; as well as make use of his years of experience to further improve the business. Now, in 2010 with demand for services continuing to increase and an impressive support system in place, the long-time friends knew it was time to implement a plan to broaden PestNow's reach and identified franchising as the best method to do that. By enlisting the help of franchisees to expand on the company's success, PestNow continues to build upon its reputation. Through franchising, they will be able to offer individuals the same opportunity they've enjoyed throughout the years- the ability to operate a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business while at the same time expanding the PestNow family to locales throughout the nation.

12/08/2020

I contracted for with Able to paved a walkway in October 2018. We went back and forth over whether to have existing pavers cleaned. Ultimately, I signed a contract for what I thought was just the walkway - it too Able months and months to get me on their schedule with work starting sometime around April or May 2019. When I need a new area to be worked on, I pulled the contract to find Able's infor...

Description of Work
hardscaping

Category hardscaping

06/09/2020

Owner will not repair and has been extremely unprofessional

Description of Work
Employee damaged property

Category land surveyor

02/04/2015

Description of Work
It was beyond bad. I had hired them to do lawn service and to provide mulch. |The mulch I asked for was similar to mini nuggets, not the really fine mulch that tends to blow or wash away. Since I was told that mini nuggets do not come in bulk I said to use their best judgement, knowing what I wanted. Well, what I got was a yard covered in chopped wood. You could use it for kindling in your fireplace and some pieces qualified as logs. Not only that, there were pieces of plastic and paper strewn all through it, similar to what you can get at the dump for free. The pieces are so big that the weeds are having a great time growing and are hard to get rid of since you have to move the wood to get at them. |I also found it interesting that those who came to mow and weed whack didn't appear to know a weed from a plant. I had specifically asked that noone go inside my fenced in area since there was nothing for them to do there. I also had access cordoned off with twine and plastic bags to keep the deer out. So it was a total surprise when I looked out the window and saw someone weed whacking my shade plants inside the fenced in area. His comment was 'I guess the deer won't eat it now". Funny to him, not me. |Package that with horrible customer service and you get the picture of how satisfied I was. Would they do anything about it? NO. That's my two cents worth.

07/08/2014

I don't like working with construction companies. Communication is difficult, deadlines missed, hidden costs, extras tagged on and you live in fear of the work being completed correctly. I called about 9 companies back in April 2014 for a fairly large hardscape project. Two never returned my call, two came and never provided a quote, one came and gave a good quote but communication afterwards was ...

Description of Work
Graded two areas (28x10 & 28x18). Install a 28 foot x 3 foot high main center retaining wall and 3 side retaining walls. Two set of steps. Moved (repaired) irrigation pipes. French drain behind main wall. French drain tied into new gutter pipe from house and buried 30 feet into wetlands area. Positioned 4 pre-built raised beds into lower graded area. Filled each raised bed with compost/top soil mix. Filled lower 28x10 area with gravel.

11/13/2013

They were great and I will definitely use them again above other people. I had no idea about the big deal, or else I probably would have had them trim all the bushes too. They were really cheap. They were very friendly and provided excellent service.

Description of Work
I used Able Landscape Company for edging the driveway. They did something else too.