Strong Tower Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

Hello my name is Carlos Guashpa (President and Owner) of Strong Tower Home Improvement LLC our company has 4 guys with the experience of completing the job with the professionalism. Strong Tower takes PRIDE in making sure each job is completed on time, with budget, and with the professionalism you deserve. Give us a call for a free estimate, we have a different way to save you money and we give you the best price in the market.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Projects

Fireplace

home remodeling

201811780
In this job with work with natural stone to give this fireplace a bit more rustic look.
View project

David C.
08/24/2022
The team at Strong Tower were really great to work with. I had a pretty tight timeline and they were flexible and gracious and worked around that. They stayed until after 7 PM to finish the job on Friday in order to meet the timeline they committed to which they did. I really appreciated their desire to finish things. As they got into the demo, we found more issues to address. They were reasonable and fair with the additional cost. I appreciated working with them and would use them again. I definitely experienced and appreciated working with a high character contractor - that is a valuable trait that I value.
Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Plumbing
plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling
Susan M.
08/19/2022
Very professional love finished bathrooms. We had them back to do additions on barn. Then again for siding and window replacement. We highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Bathroom remodel
Category
ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling
Stacy S.
08/19/2022
Carlos was clear about his timeline and present on the job when he said he would be. The work was completed in a timely fashion and with quality workmanship.
Description of Work
Garage Building
remodeling, roofing, interior painters
Michael S.
08/19/2022
Carlos, from Strong Tower Home Improvements, was amazing. Beyond being professional and kind, Carlos is a hard worker, completes jobs at great speed, and makes your home better than you could have imagined. We were simply amazed!
Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General
Category
ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling
Scott F.
09/29/2020
It was great. I have no complaints. He called me back every time I call him. When he told me when he was gonna show up, he showed up. He always kept me informed with the whole process.
Description of Work
They did pavers around on my pool.
hardscaping
Diane F.
09/25/2020
Carlos came highly recommended to me through a good friend, the best recommendation I was ever given. He & his crew were here promptly each day, always polite & respectful. Besides the amazing masonry work they did for me they also did some landscaping & planting making my yard look outstanding. I also had my existing driveway power washed, new sand lock & sealed. It came out amazing; I receive so many compliments. Carlos will be back in a month to paint the interior of my home along with some other interior work. I would highly recommend Strong Tower Construction; would rate them a 10 +++++++. Call Carlos for all your construction needs, he will not disappoint.
Description of Work
Remodeling - General
masonry, remodeling, hardscaping
Zomeily A.
09/23/2020
Excellent service; quality, responsibility and extremely punctual, the day stipulated to end that day will end ... 100% recommended 👌 . Excelente servicio; calidad, responsabilidad y sumamente puntual, el dia que este estipulado terminar ese dia terminara ... 100% recomendado.
Description of Work
Remodeling - General
remodeling
Craig C.
09/17/2020
This company is the best I’ve ever dealt with! They did an amazing job with my driveway and patio done in all pavers. This company does not just do pavers, that do it all.. they fixed my sprinklers, grass, planted some new trees and after job was complete.. they even finished my basement from studding the walls, Sheetrock and finally painting it as well.. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants one company to do it all without having several companies to do your house and not know when it will be done.. They start the work and done mess around and get the job done right,quick and keep job site super clean everyday! Don’t hesitate, if you need a good and reputable company I would recommend them as my first choice.. thank you for the great work you have done for me!!
Description of Work
Remodeling - General
Category
ceramic tile, masonry, remodeling, fireplaces, interior painters, driveway pavers, hardscaping, basement remodeling, patios
Atticka E.
09/17/2020
Excellent with communication and quality of work.
Description of Work
Remodeling - General
remodeling
Donald K.
09/17/2020
Strong Tower is a very professional, virtuous and clean corporation. Carlos is an extremely polite and knowledgeable contractor who truly understands the precision that is necessary to build a retaining wall to not only hold dirt back, but to also divert runoff properly. I had Strong Tower build a retaining wall, then I had a poll put in that space, they then returned to put a very large patio of pavers around the pool with all pitching of water considered and addressed. I then had them continue pavers into a very large driveway and walkway. Finally they attached stone to my entire basement wall of my home, including a porch in which was originally uncovered. There work is meticulous to detail and Carlos explained everything, step by step, throughout the way. Bottom line, they can truly handle any outdoor project you may have with professionalism and courtesy and I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Retaining wall, patio pavers, driveway pavers, walkway pavers and stone work
masonry, remodeling, hardscaping, patios

Diprom Concrete LLC

Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricing. Our staff has years of experience in concrete constructions, they are responsible and clean, with high moral values Customer satisfaction is important to us. Diprom Concrete Construction, will be happy to do the work you need.

Skilled Concrete, LLC

Skilled Concrete, LLC is locally owned and owner operated, providing all types of Concrete Pouring services in Waynesboro, VA and surrounding areas. With over 8 years of experience, I'm dedicated to providing top quality Concrete Installation services. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Alan's Factory Outlet

Carports and metal garages delivered and installed in 27 states in the USA. Amish sheds and wood and vinyl garages, gazebos, pergola kits and gazebo kits delivered in VA and WV.

Phone

Surrounding Area

Rockbridge Baths, VA 24473

Other Information

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.