Green Lawns Of America

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

3.4

Green Lawns of america is a lawncare and landscaping company . Our primary goal is to do the highest quality of work possible and to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with all of our services. We are expanding and would love to have YOU as a new customer! we are offering a free second lawn cut to all new customers so give us a call! Do monthly and weekly billing and we accept cash, checks , and credit cards for payment. we will give you the quality of service you deserve. we also offer free estimates...

Pro Wash Exterior Services

House Wash / Roof Wash / Mobile Home Wash / Fence Wash / Driveway Cleaning / Deck Cleaning / Gutter Cleaning

Offers by Pro Wash Exterior Services on Angi
Troy Miller Painting

Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.

Offers by Troy Miller Painting on Angi
J & D Masonry LLC

J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. **

10/10/2013

glenda C.

He does an excellent job but is not very punctual. He mowed for me last year and this year but doesn't appear each week unless I call him. I don't work and am home most days and it's not a big thing to me if he's a day or so late especially if weather is an obstacle.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed lawn. Cleaned off front wheelchair ramp, sidewalk, and driveway with leafblower. Last year he also did leaf removal for me and my mother who lives next door.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

07/15/2013

Rick A.

It went from real quick to talking about how the young man was good at mowing, until he started talking about how many rooms I had in my house. I told him nine rooms, and they continued to ask about the details of my house. I never dreamed a stranger would ask these types of things. They were begging me to take the young gentleman in, and the Service Provider said he was a pastor. He was a liar. I took him in because I needed help, and the young gentleman quickly became demonstrative and brought in a dog who was he not able to care of.

Description of Work
I paid 65.00 dollars for 1 mowing, and the service provider attempted to get another 65.00 dollars for the services. The Service Provider only did one side of the lawn towards the back of the home.

09/26/2011

Trish F.

See above.

Description of Work
I made an appointment for an estimate and no one showed up. Then about a week or so later, on a Saturday evening, Daniel Argabright, the owner, showed up and looked at what I wanted done. He took my e-mail address and said he would e-mail me an estimate the next week. He never did. About a month later, he called me and asked if I had found someone to do the work. I said I had, but the work had not been contracted and he could send me an estimate. He never did. Daniel is a young man with some creative ideas. I wish him luck and hope he gets his responsiveness better controlled.

Category landscaping

I sincerly apologize for this and I will work toward making sure this never happens to a potential customer again

09/15/2011

Jenny B.

Did not hire because my phone call was not returned.

Description of Work
Did not hire because my phone call was never returned.

Category lawn service

I apologize for not returning the phone call but If I had known you had called I would have returned it for sure. It could have been an issue with my phone, that has happened before where someone calls me and my phone doesn't ring at all, so If that person doesn't leave me a voice mail , I have no of knowing they ever called . Did you leave a voicemail? please let me know. I will try to correct this problem in the future. I am sorry I was unable to provide you with the excellent service my business provides but hopefully this won't happen again .

07/17/2011

Ellen M.

I emailed them asking for more information but they never responded.

Description of Work
They never bothered to answer my email asking for more information.

Category lawn service

I don't recall getting your email but it might have gotten deleted because I get alot of spam emails with just peoples names in the subject , so I helps if you put something pertaining to lawncare or landscaping in the subject of the email. Now that I have seen this report that you provided me with on angies list I will try to put that in my advertisement soon , so that this will not happen again.

06/24/2011

Dominique S.

Called company for an estimate and they came out immediately and called back and left me an estimate. A day later I called to schedule an appointment and they came out the same day. Asked if I need to come by house to pay and stated he would send me a bill.

Description of Work
Mowed tall grass

06/27/2010

Jim W.

As noted I was needing mulch piled in the rear of my property. The delivery vehicle would not be able to drive to the location. The mulch would have to be unloaded into wheelbarrows and taken to the spot. I could have had the landscape supply yard deliver the mulch and dump on the street and then hire help to move to the back of the property. But I decided to search for a person or outfit willing to do it all. I found Daniel advertising on Craigslist so I contacted him that morning and after agreement was made the mulch was delivered and job completed by 7:00 pm that evening. They were very courteous and cleaned up the area when done. These were two young gentlemen. The owner is just starting out and in the process of creating a customer base. I highly recommend anyone needing some yard work done that you give them a try.

Description of Work
I was in need of having mulch (2.5 cu. yds) picked up, delivered and piled in the back part of my property.

Category landscaping,lawn service

always makes me feel good to hear of satisfied customers!

Lawn care , landscaping, leaf removal, brush removal, stump grinding, bush trimming, pressure washing, small tree removal, garden rototilling, seeding, soding, grass replacement,mulching, tree trimming, removal of small , medium , or already fallen trees.

large tree removal, and trees that are near power lines, we don't build retaining walls or move large amounts of earth, we don't blacktop driveways, .

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express