FASHION FLOORS OF ROANOKE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2010

Imagine your home dressed in a new floor. Let our Sales Team help you try on something new -- ceramic, hardwood, laminate, carpet or area rugs....

2K Environmental Services

2K Environmental Services specializes in residential flooring, painting, and cleaning. We are owner-operated, and have been in business for two years. However, our team has over ten years of experience. We are able to work around your schedule, and also we strive to exceed your expectations in a timely manner.

Jackson & Jackson Inc.

Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson & Jackson Inc.

Colorbright

Got old grout lines and want them to shine like new again? Sounds like you need color seal! With over five years of experience in color sealing, we have got the skills you need to make your floors look as nice as the day they were installed. With great prices and quality service we guarantee you will fall In love with your floors all over again. Contact us for your free estimate today!

12/19/2017

Great! Very professional and cordial. Arrived on time and finished quickly.

Description of Work
New bathroom laminate floor.

Category flooring contractor

09/07/2017

Great to Excellent job on the Laminate floors, Average on Carpet Installation. The crew that installed carpet performed average seams in carpet, they had to be told to knock down tacks on bedroom/s threshold (,carpet stretch anchors) Tried to tell me that having a row of spikes in carpet across threshold was suppose to be there. Oh so we have to remember that when we walk around in bare feet??? Ki...

Description of Work
Laminate floors/Carpet

04/05/2017

I had two rooms done. They were definitely comparable to their competitors. For price, because we did look at a few others and we went with them, I thought their price was competitive with everybody else. For quality an A, only because we did have a problem with the carpet and we went back through them, and they always advertise that they are with you for life; and it was about a year later and a ...

Description of Work
This was for the purchase and installation of carpet.

Category carpet installation

11/10/2015

EVERYTHING WENT WELL. NOT ENOUGH BOARDS HAD BEEN ORDERED BUT THAT WAS QUICKLY REMEDIED AND WE WERE AND ARE WELL PLEASED. I'M GLAD WE CHOSE TO USE THESE PROFESSINALS

Description of Work
REMOVED CARPET AND PUT DOWN FLOORING

10/18/2015

They were very professional and did a great job

Description of Work
Replace carpeting

06/10/2015

Very professional help was given. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Helped to pick area rugs for my outside porch and foyer.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

05/11/2015

Great service, very knowledgeable, great product. Still love it one year later

Description of Work
Install carpet in 4 bedrooms

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

02/16/2015

It was a good experience. Will work with them again for any flooring concerns.

Description of Work
We purchased a large custom cut area rug and 2 matching runners.

Category flooring contractor

09/09/2014

The floors turned out well, and the company was responsive when I called to schedule. However, the pricing and the selection processes were painful. Specifically, I chose one type of flooring only to learn that it was out of stock, and then I ended up with a different floor that took longer to install given the square footage.

Description of Work
I hired them to install hardwood laminate in my home.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

09/05/2014

They took up the old carpet and replaced it with hardwood. They cleaned up everyday before they left. Ricky and Tommy did a wonderful job. It was a pretty big job. We had not moved in yet so they did not have to move anything. But they will if thats what you need. It was a little high in price but we had checked out other places and hardwood to compare. Fashion Floors has the highest quality product that you will find any where. Ricky and Tommy were quiet and took no breaks except for lunch. Even the pad that was used under the hardwood was of the highest quality. I had checked on that with other stores also. All I can say is CHECK OUT THE REST " BUT GET THE BEST" FASHION FLOORS. Rick, the owner helped me pick out the color. I liked everything. He matched up my Kitchen Cabinets and woodwork with the hardwood. It was "River Bed birch" if I remember right. It was beautiful and I am so glad we had this done.

Description of Work
Fashion floors tore all the old carpet up and replaced it with hardwood floors. Ricky and Tommy was our installers. They cleaned up every day . It took 3 days to finish.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

Sales and Installation of Hardwood, Carpet, Laminate and Tile. We also have a large selection of stylish Area Rugs.

Installation and Repair on products not purchased from Fashion Floors of Roanoke.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available