Custom Stone & Tile LLC.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

30 years experience in the Tile and Masonry Buisness...

D&D masonry

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the concrete and masonry industries, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Aztec Concrete and Construction

We are a owner-operated concrete company with based out of Christiansburg VA, we specialize in driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped and all of your concrete needs. Our staff will make sure to tend to your every need and questions regarding our work.

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi

10/18/2011

Very disappointed in today's contractors. Nobody is on time or does what they say anymore.

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate. Came out and looked at the projects and its been a month and never heard a word back from them. It's amazing how some companies even stay in business these days.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

In reference to this response. I emailed him a quote for the job. And never recieved a call so I assumed he was not in interested. it goes both ways us contractors run ourselfs ragged going and pricing jobs and if your lucky you might get 10% of what you price. If it where me I would have given the contractor a call to see wherehe was at with the estimate. The he would have known thete was a miscommunication somewhere

06/13/2011

He pretty much works by himself. He is pretty quick and seemed really interested in the decisions we made. He was good.

Description of Work
I used Customer Masonry Services in April this year to tile our shower, repair the front porch and brick the back porch.

Category ceramic tile,masonry,basement waterproofing

06/01/2011

Called Tony on thursday - came over within the hour - gave estimate - has to get brick - came next day - cleaned up and very polite.

Description of Work
Removed slate from front porch that was coming off - and replaced with brick.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

02/09/2011

A little messy and slightly careless about getting material on surround floor, cabinets, etc...setting a few tools on furniture, etc. Easy to work with and took correction well, though. Did a great job and I would not hesitate to use this service again. He was, however, completely befuddled by the pocket door, and I still don't have a good solution to make that fully operational again -- something that should have been addressed prior to start. He had a really hard time installing the shower door, and it took 4 hours; I chalk that to inexperience in that area. It worked out ok. Pricing was good and flexible, and he is a good person. His helper was somewhat idle and probably not needed -- a factor that could have saved him and me some money and would come into question if I used him again.

Description of Work
Enlarge a shower stall, install 4" limestone tile in shower and on vanity counter. Also the shower room floor. Install Shuler Membrane waterproofing and Kerdi drain. EXCELLENT tile installation.

Category ceramic tile

I thank the member for her Report. I always want to here what customers say about my jobs. It helps me improve the quality of my work and the helpers i use. Regarding the helper on this job, he know longer works for me due to some problems he cause on other jobs

Tile, Stone, Brick, Bathroom & Kitchen remodels