Bug Man Exterminating

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

1918 Orange Ave NE

Roanoke, VA 24012

As a full-service pest control provider, Bug Man has been locally owned and operated in Roanoke Valley since 1994. In 2009, Bug Man began offering pest control services in the New River Valley. Less than 1% of all pest control companies in the United States have the certifications that Bug Man Exterminating has. As a GreenPro Certified and QualityPro Certified company, Bug Man Exterminating complies with rigorous standards and submits to regular training, recertification and is proud to have all certified and registered technicians. Specializing in green pest control solutions, Bug Man provides customers with only the safest and most effective pest control treatments. Leave it to our pest control specialists, whom are extensively trained to give you peace of mind knowing the person treating your home is an experienced professional. Whether it’s cockroaches, termites, mice or other pests that have invaded your home, our highly-trained and fully certified exterminators will eliminate the problem. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts. "Remember, When You See Red….. Bugs Are Dead" Additional Contact: Tim Nininger...

09/26/2016

Dunja B.

Daniel was very curteous, knowledgable and professional. This time we didn't have any problems, but I will not hesitate to depend on their service in the future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Inspection

11/16/2015

Robert H.

Did thorough examination of house and made very helpful suggestions.

Description of Work
Consultation and inspection regarding bats entering the house.

10/13/2015

Christopher S.

The service was professional and helpful. We had problems with stinkbugs before we started having this service, and the problem has improved substantially since that time, particularly after the fogging.

Description of Work
Quarterly exterior spray. Annual interior attic space fogging.

10/07/2015

kenneth L.

It was quickly done. All my questions were answered and advice was given on what to look for in case it happens again. He stayed and re-sprayed a second time to be sure and even checked up in the attic to see if the hornets had made it into the house. The cost included a re-treatment within 45 days if needed but thankfully we did not. I felt it was a bit too expensive but in the end it was successful and we no longer fear getting stung.

Description of Work
We had a hornet infestation near the front door. It was treated and by the next day we could use the front porch again.

10/05/2015

John S.

It went well. Noticed only dead bugs inside and, didn't really notice the bugs outside as much.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside the house and around the yard for bugs.

06/10/2014

Eric S.

I had a swarm of flying ants in my house and call Bug Man. They sent an associate out for a free inspection. The inspection was thorough. I was given several different treatment options (one year plan or one-time plan), and he took several specimens with him for confirmation. The day I was called - confirming that I had carpenter ants- I had another swarm. I set a time for a one-time treatment the following Saturday. The treatment was sprayed both inside and outside my house. Additionally, ant traps were placed in two different locations outside the house. The traps are effective for a year. I also received a 45 day warranty on the treatment. Both associates were timely, courteous, and professional. It took less than ten days from the time of my first call to the time I received the treatment.

Description of Work
Sprayed (inside and out) for carpenter ants.

11/11/2013

Brian L.

My house is situated in a very moist environment, and I was having lots of trouble with carpenter bees, multiple types of ants, stink bugs, and drugstore beetles. They visited in July and sprayed, which reduced my bug problem to about 5% of its original size. A subsequent round of spraying in November seems to have reduced it further.

Description of Work
Sprayed my home (inside and out) for pest control.

08/28/2013

Sarah S.

He notifies me in advance when he is coming and he is very good about that. The secretary calls me and arranges the time and the exterminator calls the day he is coming so I get two phone calls. The guys are always in uniform and identify themselves. They are clean cut kids and I am very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I used Bug Man for pest control and he comes quarterly for indoor and outdoor spray.

02/18/2013

David P.

He arrived within an hour of our call and expediently dealt with the situation. He was very competent and respectful, using the minimum measure needed to quickly kill the hornets. We have since recommended his services to others.

Description of Work
The Bug Man exterminated a large hive of bald-faced hornets that were in the yard were our children play.

08/19/2012

Keith W B.

I was out of town, and had someone meet the exterminator to pay them. All the guy did was squirt a can of spray at the nest. (It was the size of a basketball.) Which knocked half of the white paper-like material unto my black roof. The remaining half is still hanging there and has now turned into a black rotting mess.(I do not own a ladder or I would get it down myself.) So not only did they do nothing but spray a can and charged me $195.00, they didn't even get up there and clean it off. BTW, this is a small cape cod, 2 story house. In retrospect, I could have bought a can of wasp spray that they sell at Lowes and Home Depot and done this myself. What I'm really angry about is not only the excessive amount of money charged, but that they left this nest up there!!

Description of Work
There was a hornet's nest on the side of a dormer of the 2nd story of my house. I called the company on 8.3.12 and was told when I asked for a rate that "he would cut me a good deal."

RetroFoam of the Carolinas

RetroFoam of the Carolinas is an insulation contractor that provides injection and open and closed cell spray foam insulating solutions for existing homes, new homes, and pole barns across the Carolinas and Virginia. Our mission is to help homeowners minimize their energy waste and create more energy-efficient, healthy, quieter homes. RetroFoam of the Carolinas is operated by a fun-loving team of construction professionals with over 25 years of experience in the industry. The team comprises service-minded, problem-solving people that are excited to talk to you at your level of expertise. Happy clients and energizing relationships are what get us up in the morning. We are always quick with a smile, and always excited to talk with anyone about how to make their homes more comfortable.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

GreenPro Certified Pest Control, Bed Bugs, "Termite Specialist", Real Estate Pest Inspections, Pre-Treat & Green Pre-Treatment, Family & Pet Safe Products, Closed Crawl Spaces, Mold Prevention & Moisture Care, Mosquito Services, Green Insulation Options, TPC Restoration, WDI's, Residential and Commercial Properties