Worth Moving

VA
Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles

2601 Maury St

Richmond, VA 23224

Worth Moving is a family owned full service moving company that offers a wide verity of moving services. We offer local, long-distance, and office moving. We offer POD and Uhaul loading. Piano moving is our specialty. In addition to moving, packing and crating services are available....

4.4

4.4

movers (53)piano movers (3)storage unit (2)

12/20/2021

Joseph N.

Packers showed up on Nov 3, packed and loaded household goods on to truck. Took Household goods to warehouse to store until Nov 12 for delivery. Goods were offloaded from truck and put in Storage. Delivery was to be on Nov 12 in Greenfield Indiana, did not show up, received call it would be Nov 13. Nov 13 they showed up to unload, Items were broken, Boxes missing, Boxes unpacked and put in unmarked boxes, it was a nightmare. I suspect that Items were stolen that is way they are missing. Very valuable collectables boxen the can not be replaced. Antiques broken or destroyed. This company should not be in business, they do not supervise their worker work. The person who repacked are goods on to the truck for delivery did not care about our stuff and packed it on the truck terribly. Please do not use this Moving Company.

Description of Work
Pack, Store, and Move household goods

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Review for Worth Moving - 2601 Maury St, Richmond, VA - 39577306

11/14/2021

GINGER T.

Overall I think your experience with this company will be based on your moving crew. The first moving crew had a great leader. Although there was wall damage and the office said they could send someone out to fix it but they did not. I paid for it myself because my buyers were moving in the next day. November 13th 2021, I was supposed to have my items delivered to my new address. The crew showed up. We did a walk through to understand the layout. One crew member unapologetic said they have one mattress not two. Frank the crew leader showed me the invoice with what I owed and wanted me to sign before anything started. I did not want to sign upfront without a plan to fix my walls and who knows what else was missing off the truck at this point. Frank said he was going to talk to the office. Next thing I know I go downstairs and everyone was gone. I have no idea at this point what is going on. I still do not have my stuff. I'm terrified I might end up like the bad reviews paying to replace my already new furniture.

Description of Work
Moving and storage services

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

10/14/2021

Joshua M.

Where do I start? They damaged 60% of the items they moved for us, they took an entire day to move our house, damaged our home, ignored our REPEATED attempts to get the information we needed for the claim we were putting in for the things they broke, and now we are being told we took too long to submit the claim (keep in mind we called daily, and multiple times a day) so we are getting nothing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
Moving from a home into storage

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

06/28/2021

Elizabeth M.

They provided a professional estimate.

Description of Work
Moving.

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

05/25/2021

Robert W.

There was a bit of a mishap that happened during the move. Wasn't really satisfied with the service but since they ameneded it, I consider recommending them to other howmeowners as well.

Description of Work
Moved furniture to new house

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/25/2021

Scott L.

I can’t speak highly enough about Worth Moving. I have used them 3 times. We moved from our old house into and apartment and then our apartment into a new house. While building a home is one of the most stressful things I have ever done I can say Worth moving made it so I did not have to worry about the move. On both moves the employees were punctual, professional and extremely pleasant to work with. They took great care and between 2 full moves and not a single item was damaged. I have heard a lot of horror stories of moving companies charging by the hour and then there is absolutely no hustle out the employees to make the move go in a timely manner. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH WORTH. They was no slacking on the job with Worth. Matt made the quoting of the job absolute fair, honest and smooth. On another occasion Worth helped me get an elliptical from a friends house to our house. I couldn’t have asked for better service. If you need a hassle free, worry free and competitively priced move than you can’t go wrong with Worth Moving.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

02/20/2021

Fletcher W.

The movers were very polite, careful, helpful and moved everything to the correct location. Their trailer was very clean too. Would recommend using Worth moving to everyone.

Description of Work
Had to move goods from one house to two different locations

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/19/2021

Susan M.

I would recommend this company to anyone getting ready for this very stressful experience. Polite and professional goes with out saying!! Not only were the employees of this company totally professional and careful when I was around, I had occasion to visit the warehouse unannounced to pick up some boxes and observed a bunch of busy bees. They were unloading and loading trucks and using the care and precision they would use on their own belongings. The warehouse is clean as a whistle and I feel very safe leaving some of my prize possessions there in their care.

Description of Work
Sort and move my home full of furniture - some to storage for future move and some to current new address

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/18/2021

Austin M.

Sales team was friendly and answered all of my questions. The movers gave me a call when they were on the way, worked fast and efficiently. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

12/08/2020

Harry M.

Moved my furniture to new house garage and returned three months later to put in new house. Movers were fast and the price was very reasonable BUT, they did not move everything and they destroyed several expensive pieces of furniture, broke several picture frames and did NOT cover the mattresses as they claimed they would. Nice people, lousy movers.

Description of Work
Moved my household furniture

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Worth Moving - 2601 Maury St, Richmond, VA - 39071881

Moving, Packing, Crating & Storage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard