WE Bowman Construction Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2006

3715 Belt Blvd

Richmond, VA 23234

There is no higher compliment than recommendations and referrals by satisfied clients. At W.E. Bowman Construction, customer referrals have made our business prosper and helped the communities we serve grow into better places to live, work and enjoy life. We're proud of our lasting client relationships. And we're proud of our work. Every W.E. Bowman project is backed by decades of proven experience, recognized company stability and a family business work ethic that is shared by every member of the team. At W.E. Bowman, our team includes seasoned construction professionals and skilled craftsmen who self-perform most trades in addition to our proven subcontractors and vendors. We look forward to becoming your trusted construction partner....

09/06/2016

Mark Y.

Member stated they were great!! Very delightfull to work with. There job performance was great!! They completed the service promptly..

Description of Work
Member needed a new roof.

10/21/2015

deborah T.

Professional, prompt, did what they promised. Thoroughly explained how they would do the repair. Actually, went above and beyond. The crew thought I had locked myself out of the house and came back to check on me. Now~that's great service!

Description of Work
Repair/replacement on the outside of the home.

03/27/2015

Laurie R.

I give up. After weeks and weeks of "we'll call you tomorrow", "we'll send somebody over to take a look", "we'll call you with an estimate" I have finally thrown in the towel. They don't want my business. They don't even want to be polite and give me a quick call to explain why they don't want my business. It's been a week and a half since I was told "she'll call you as soon as she's out of a meeting." Must be a mightly long meeting.

Description of Work
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Never returned phone calls. Never showed up when they were supposed to. Never got back to me with an estimate. Strung me along for 6 weeks.

08/02/2014

Chris K.

My new roof and gutters look great. I wasn't home much when the workers were there so I don't really have an opinion on punctuality. The job took 2 1/2 days. Joe was easy to reach and prompt with callbacks. My only complaint would be that they didn't clean up very well after they were done.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/22/2014

Donna R.

They were fine and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did an addition of garage for us and a roof too. The redid some siding and roof.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding, garage builders

03/12/2014

Adrian C.

He was just great. The young lady I spoke with on the phone is excellent. He looked at the area that could be repaired. He advised me as to what actually needed to be done and he did give me a company that actually performs what needed to be done because that was not something that they do. It was great. He was very detailed as far as what I needed. He's exactly the person that I needed which would help out. He was timely. He was very polite. Very detailed.

Description of Work
I have WE Bowman Construction Inc to come out and they gave me an estimate for some roofing repair.

03/12/2014

ANNE C.

It was a great experience dealing with them - especially the project manager, Joe Spruell. They were prompt, courteous and did a fabulous job! They removed all the debris from the old roof and cleaned the yard of any nails, etc. They also sent a carpenter that repaired some squirrel damage - he did a great job, too. I am getting another estimate from them for my next repair - leveling my screen porch. I will definitely use them in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for quality work and great people to deal with!

Description of Work
They replaced my 23 year old roof with a new roof!

11/05/2013

Mike T.

It went great. He was professional, courteous, and I couldn't be more happy.

Description of Work
He removed old gutters and roof and replaced it with a new roof and gutter system.

Category gutter repair, roofing

It was a pleasure on our end!!

09/25/2013

Mark Y.

We first met with the project manager, Joe Spruell, who was clear and courteous in his presentation and guided us with information to make the best choice of color suitable to our house. The three men who performed the roofing did a professional job. They took great caution to protect the shrubbery around the house and thoroughly cleaned up the debris after the job was finished. They were hard working and courteous in their relationship with us. It was a pleasure to observe such hard working and professional men do a beautiful roofing job on our house.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and replaced with new ones.

Category roofing, home remodeling

We are so glad that we were able to help you and make your experience pleasurable. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and are very happy you are satisfied.

09/19/2013

Leslie W.

This project was a huge undertaking, the home is 107 years old. After weeks of frustrating meetings with OTHER contractors, it was refreshing and reassuring to finally have a company and its representative treat me with respect and have patience to answer all my questions. The contact person for this division was Joe S. and he was very knowledgeable and helpful to me every step of the way. The workmen were timely and professional, cleaned up the area very well, and did an excellent job fixing the myriad of issues that we had. The rotted wood and leaky roof were expertly removed and replaced with material that is guaranteed to stop our problem with interior water damage. The replacement woodwork looks better then new, and attention to detail to keep the original historic look of the home was excellent. The pricing was reasonable and fair, I had gotten many estimates and they ran the gamut from less to way more. We don't settle on a contractor by price alone, there are many facets to choosing the right person for the job. W. E. Bowman fit the bill on all levels, good communication, timeliness in response and job completion, good reputation, knowledge of materials being used, etc. We look forward to working with W.E. Bowman in the future and have no reservation or hesitations about using them for all our remodeling and repair projects.

Description of Work
Removed existing roof, repaired rotted decking board, replaced with new roofing material. Removed, relined, replaced hidden gutter systems. Removed rotted decorative wood trim, repaired underlying rotted wood, replaced trim with new material.

Category decks, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, woodworking

We are glad that we were able to take a seemingly daunting and overwhelming task for you and complete your work to meet your expectations. We look forward to working with you in the future by gaining your trust in delivering you quality work on this project.

09/06/2013

David F.

Promptly came on the time of the appointment, Evaluated what had to be done, gave me an estimate of cost for the services, and made the roof repair. The work was performed by knowledgeable, professional individuals. Work was done to the highest quality. All areas affected were cleaned up, after completion of the work. Repairs were made prior to the next forecast for rain in our area. I would definitely use this contractor again, if necessary.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity and are glad we could get your issue resolved in a timely manner!!

10/24/2009

Sarah D.

They did a fantastic job, profesional and on time and on budget.

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling and also added an addition.

Category home remodeling

PuroClean Restoration Professionals

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

GL Hughes Contracting

We are a family-owned and operated company and have been in the business of “All types of Siding and Remodeling ” for over 40 years and providing quality service to valued customers. Have a 5 Star rating with Home Advisory. We however do not do small repairs. We replace full siding.

EKG Remodeling LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Interior and exterior renovations and new construction roofing, siding, windows, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, additions, garages, decking & railing, gutter & outdoor living.

Ask for details.