Rtr Contractor Inc

With Angi since July 2013

CLASS A CONTRACTOR#2705102343A--VA. 19 EMPLOYEES ..WE DO MOST OF THE WORK OURSELVES PERSONALLY USING VERY FEW SUBCONTRACTORS ...THE OWNER OF HUFF CONS. IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN EVERY PROJECT ...WE CAN BUILD ANY HOUSE OR DO ANY ADDITIONS OR RENOVATIONS YOU DESIRE

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in major home renovations and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We offer a one year guarantee on all jobs performed. Estimates are free and there are no up front costs to our home and business owners. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

07/08/2013

I signed a contract with RTR Contractor to do the bid in the home. I asked him as I felt he was a great real estate agent and I trusted him, I wanted to give him an opportunity to earn additional money upon completion as that was what we agreed upon. My original contractor stepped out as he fell ill with prostate cancer. Vahe Matthew Ghazarian who sold me the home is also the President of this RTR...

Description of Work
This provider sold me the forclosed home at the listed price, I actually paid 100 over to ensure I would get the home. He then stepped in as a contractor. Conveniently he is a real etstate agent AND a Class A contractor. Conflic of interest?

Category home builders