RICHMOND SECURITY

491 Southlake Blvd

Richmond, VA 23236

09/19/2017

Arlene K.

The Richmond Security professional was on time and did the work quickly. The price cheaper or comparable to other places I called

Description of Work
Changed all the locks after moving into a new home.

03/22/2017

Michael M.

They called me at 8:30 AM - 30 minutes before any other locksmith in Richmond would be opening for service. Gave me a price quote before they came. Tech called on his way and was punctual. The service was completed quickly and efficiently. Would call them again.

Description of Work
Lockout on my home

07/15/2016

Alexander R.

Quick repair.

Description of Work
knob lock inoperable

03/10/2016

Katherine M.

Billy of Richmond Security examined the deadbolt, which they had installed on a prior visit, and took measures necessary, including filing down the metal strip on the door to ensure smooth operation. He provided advice re. another lock issue that would help me save money in the future.

Description of Work
Checked deadbolt that was not working smoothly. Fixed problem.

04/17/2015

Harvey J.

Over the years I have used this company for a wide range of locksmith needs and have never been disappointed. They are fair, punctual, very reasonable in price and an overall good deal. There have even been occasions where they specifically referred me to someone else because they felt the other shop could do a better or more effective job. They are strongly recommended.

Description of Work
Key replacement.

02/25/2015

Jill S.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 5 locks to my home, replaced 2 door handles, supplied me with one door handle (the one I had purchased did not fit.) This included re-keying deadbolts as well.

06/11/2013

Jo Ann B & Jesse Q.

They were excellent. They are very punctual, did what they said they would, very timely on responding to the call and did excellent work. Their pricing was competitive.

Description of Work
I used Richmond Security for locksmith. I had my locks re-keyed and lock things.

05/16/2012

Steffen M.

They are just two blocks away from us. Overall I was pretty satisfied with their services. They showed up which was good.

Description of Work
Richmond Security re-keyed all our locks.

06/05/2010

JUDY B.

The service technician who came out, also named Mike, seemed to disappear for quite a while (20 minutes? 30 minutes?) without explanation either before or after. The work he did was fine, though. I just would not use this company again because there are many locksmiths around ... why repeat an experience that was less than ideal?

Description of Work
Needed to have two locks per door of my new house (front and back doors) re-keyed. Also needed an old padlock cut off a storage shed. When I spoke with Mike on the phone on June 3rd, he told me the shed's lock could be keyed to match the door locks; he was great!

Category locksmith, home security systems

08/22/2006

We have absolutely no complaints regarding this system or Richmond Security. It was installed in less than a couple of hours and the technician went around and checked every single connection before he was satisfied with the work. We have not had any problems with it and have not had the need to call them for any reason. We pay every month and never see them. That is the way it should be.

Description of Work
Richmond Security installed our alarm system and is responsible for monitoring, as well as any necessary repairs.

Category home security systems

Mrs. Doubtwire Home Innovations LLC

With over 15yrs of combined professional experience, we are what you would call “nerds.” We can better your WiFi connection and often increase speeds, we hide wiring for TV’s, gaming systems, and home theaters. We handle long run HDMI’s to hide equipment in locations other than the tv for a cleaner look. We install home theaters and in ceiling speakers. We install cameras wireless and wired systems. We specialize in making homes cleaner and smarter. We install all home automation.

2022 Super Service Award

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by ADT on Angi
    Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

MasterCard, American Express, Check

Richmond Security offers sales and service of door hardware products (locksmith), commercial and residential safes (burglary, fire, depository) and access control (keypads & video surveillance).