Mobile Itechs Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2012

24/7 Same day on site service by Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (over 20 years experience). Residential and commercial PC / Mac repair and networking with a 30 days guarantee policy. Visit us At https://MobileITechs.com for updated services and location near you....

Sky Computer Solutions

Sky Computer Solutions, serving Metro Richmond since 1997, is recognized for excellence in computer repair, service and support. Our pride shows in satisfied, repeat customers and their continued referrals. Our experienced technicians have successfully repaired thousands of computers for Home and Small Businesses. We take great pride in our work, our most important goal is to have satisfied customers.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

04/17/2017

Mobile IT Tech in Richmond was very responsive, and took my call right away. During the course of the service, however, they missed agreed upon times, twice. The tech put an excellent video card in my computer and fixed what was wrong with it supposedly. When we tried it at my home, it failed to function as promised and he took it again. When all was said and done, I paid far too much, the compute...

Description of Work
My home computer was failing to start, sometimes, and I needed a more updated video card to play a new game I got for Christmas.

04/12/2017

They did as much as they could

Description of Work
Computer related services

01/21/2015

08/14/2013

I am grateful for the work done as it did enable me to contact McAfee to resolve remaining browser, files corruption and IP connection problems. I was advised that issues remained.

Description of Work
Removed computer virus/malware to the extent that I could again control the computer to navigate the Internet.

06/25/2013

Did the work in-home the same day I called, they did it right the first time, and cost was not far from estimate given over the phone.

Description of Work
Removed malware - 3 trojans - that had my computer completely locked up.

10/29/2012

Francois of Mobile ITechs responded to my call quickly and checked out my laptop quickly. He performed the service at the price we discussed over the phone and returned the machine to me the morning of the second day, as promised. This is a dependable outfit to deal with and their prices are fair.

Description of Work
Checked out my nonfunctioning 6 yr old laptop. Recommended that it would not make sense economically to repair. I requested that he save my personal photos and stuff . This he did and returned it on disk along withe the dead machine.

08/31/2012

CHECKED OUT IN MY HOME BUT HAD TO TAKE TO "HOSPITAL" FOR CURE. VERY PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND VERY UNDERSTANDING.

Description of Work
COMPUTER GOT A VIRUS.

06/05/2012

I have been using them for about ten years. They are very pleasant, trustworthy and accommodating. I like their competence and integrity. The principals have state of the art knowledge and are up to date with the latest technology.

Description of Work
I used Mobile Itechs Inc for computer repairs.

01/02/2012

Mobile iTechs has been our professional information technology resource for over 10 years. In both my business and residential settings, Mobile iTechs has consistently maintained, repaired and installed upgrades to meet all software/hardware performance requirements. The principal is a person of highest integrity and competence. He is genial and efficient; his charges are exceptionally reasonable....

Description of Work
Following major PC crash Mobile iTechs recovered all data, replaced old unit with refurbished Dell 4700 PC and added upgraded software. Thanks to the principal's earlier forsight to recommend a hard drive backup unit, an extensive file was saved. Turn around time was only 2 days, performance is now excellent.

Category computer repair

In home / business computer repair, wired & wireless networking and printing, upgrades, malware and spyware removal, backup & recovery, new PC / Mac installation, data transfer, preventive maintenance, tune up and optimization, security and firewall protection, outlook / E-mail setup, server management / workstation backup and disaster recovery strategy, we also recycle your old equipment.

None

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available