LOWES

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2006

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia is a full service, mobile residential and commercial locksmith company. We perform tasks from re-keys/master key systems to repair/replacement of door locking hardware, door closers, panic/exit devices and door hinges. We are fully insured and licensed/background checked through Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services. We are here, when you need us, entirely at your convenience and we look forward to providing you with the best service possible!

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Services of Richmond offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Richmond is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning products and service!

JBJ Plumbing,is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

06/13/2016

They need a little bit of bump up, some of the clerks are absolutely fabulous and some of them couldn't give a hoot, they are not knowledgeable and they are trying to replace, some of them have an attitude but mostly they are good but when you run into somebody that really doesn't care you are doesn't know what they are talking about then that's the problem.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's for Hardware & Home Improvement Stores.

Category home improvement stores

07/25/2012

I liked their services. They were quick, efficient, and seemed to care about what was going on.

Description of Work
I used Lowes to changed all my locks. I brought all my locks to them, and they rekeyed them all for me.

Category locksmith,home improvement stores

10/23/2008

I learned a lot! Got a really cool, but inexpensive bathroom faucet, too!

Description of Work
They helped me choose everything needed to install and accessorize a sink.

Category plumbing

01/08/2007

We got a great deal on a front-loading washer. I had a 10% off coupon, plus a $110 rebate, plus a rebate on the delivery charge ($65). They showed up earlier than expected, hauled off the old washer, and installed the new one. Both guys were very courteous.

Description of Work
I purchased a new washer from Lowe's. They delivered and installed it, plus hauled away the old one.

Category appliance sales

10/27/2006

I found the paint supply selection to be satisfactory. Lowe's had all of the items I needed such as brushes and drop cloths. Lowe's had about 5 "special" collections of paint from various designers such as Laura Ashley. These required mixing. They also carried "standard" paint that did not require mixing. Each gallon of specialty paint cost about $22. I would recommend getting the gallon rather th...

Description of Work
I used Lowe's for paint supply. The Lowe's paint center mixed three specialty paints for me. I also purchased paint thinner, various sizes of brushes, painter's tape, and drop cloths.

Category home improvement stores

BOOKS & CD'S, CLEANING, GARDEN CENTER, GREENHOUSES, GRILLS, HARDWARE, LADDERS & SCAFFOLDING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, PAINT & STAIN, PATIO FURNITURE, ADHESIVES, BATH, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, FURNITURE, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DÉCOR, LIGHTING, SAFETY & SECURITY, WATER TREATMENT, APPLIANCES, BUILDING PRODUCTS, TOOLS.