LOWES

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2006

ALPHA AND OMEGA REMODELING LLC

Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alfa and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.

06/13/2016

They need a little bit of bump up, some of the clerks are absolutely fabulous and some of them couldn't give a hoot, they are not knowledgeable  and they are trying to replace, some of them have an attitude but mostly they are good but when you run into somebody that really doesn't care you are doesn't know what they are talking about then that's the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lowe's for Hardware & Home Improvement Stores.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

07/25/2012

I liked their services. They were quick, efficient, and seemed to care about what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lowes to changed all my locks. I brought all my locks to them, and they rekeyed them all for me.

CATEGORY locksmith,home improvement stores

10/23/2008

I learned a lot! Got a really cool, but inexpensive bathroom faucet, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me choose everything needed to install and accessorize a sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/08/2007

We got a great deal on a front-loading washer. I had a 10% off coupon, plus a $110 rebate, plus a rebate on the delivery charge ($65). They showed up earlier than expected, hauled off the old washer, and installed the new one. Both guys were very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new washer from Lowe's. They delivered and installed it, plus hauled away the old one.

CATEGORY appliance sales

10/27/2006

I found the paint supply selection to be satisfactory. Lowe's had all of the items I needed such as brushes and drop cloths. Lowe's had about 5 "special" collections of paint from various designers such as Laura Ashley. These required mixing. They also carried "standard" paint that did not require mixing. Each gallon of specialty paint cost about $22. I would recommend getting the gallon rather th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lowe's for paint supply. The Lowe's paint center mixed three specialty paints for me. I also purchased paint thinner, various sizes of brushes, painter's tape, and drop cloths.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

BOOKS & CD'S, CLEANING, GARDEN CENTER, GREENHOUSES, GRILLS, HARDWARE, LADDERS & SCAFFOLDING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, PAINT & STAIN, PATIO FURNITURE, ADHESIVES, BATH, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, FURNITURE, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DÉCOR, LIGHTING, SAFETY & SECURITY, WATER TREATMENT, APPLIANCES, BUILDING PRODUCTS, TOOLS.