LOWE'S

With Angi since August 2006

Lonestar Siding & Windows

Lonestar Siding & Windows

With over 40+ years of serving the homeowners throughout Richmond and Central Virginia, we’re proud to call Lonestar Siding & Windows our family business. Since 1978, we’ve developed the reputation as one of the most trusted siding and window replacement contractors in Richmond. Our commitment to our customers goes far above and beyond what’s required, and that’s why we get so many referrals and repeat business opportunities. We tirelessly focus on the quality of our exterior installation and repair projects, from our unrelenting attention to detail to the pride we take in providing our clients with their dream home renovation. Choose Lonestar Siding and Windows, and know that you’ll never pay a penny until our work is complete and you’re 100% satisfied. At no point will we ever ask you for any kind of down payment. We’ll only ask for payment after we’ve reviewed our work in depth with you, and you are completely and totally satisfied with the quality of our work. Call us old school….but in our mind that’s just the right way to do business. These key differences alone should speak volumes as to what make us different, and why you should strongly consider us for your next siding, window or other exterior installation or repair project. We take tremendous pride in how we do business. We aren’t the biggest contractor in Richmond, but we dare say we have the best approach to taking care of our customers! While we started off being Richmond’s siding and window replacement experts, we’re constantly expanding our portfolio of exterior related home improvement services to include all of the following home exterior projects: Windows, Siding, Doors and more! At Lonestar Siding and Windows, we love what we do and we guarantee your satisfaction. Choose Lonestar and find out why we truly stand behind our simple yet telling motto… Home Exteriors Done Right!

Offers by Lonestar Siding & Windows on Angi

04/25/2017

At first it went great. The windows look good and the salesperson was very well informed. The installation took 2 days. When it was finished I called to let them know they had forgotten to install the hardware. There are no handles on the windows. I paid $1,000 to upgrade to the brushed nickel handles and locks, so there are no integrated handles. There is also one window that doesn't match the ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed replacement windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows,home improvement stores

01/12/2015

I shopped around and decided to go with Lowes for my den area downstairs. They had great selections for carpet and tile. I also was able to get the Washer and Dryer I wanted in the package. The dryer had a small dent so, I got it on clearance and the washer was on sale. I was able to open a Lowes card and get a discount that saved a ton of money. The sales people in the store were very nice and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet and tile. Delivered Washer and Dryer.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

05/20/2013

The were vbery helpful in letting me know that the price of the mulch I had seen in an ad had actually been reduced because a competitor had advertised an even lower price. They also located the patio stone that I wanted to use, counted it out and loaded it onto my truck. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided mulch and stone for a brick patio I was installing

CATEGORY masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,home improvement stores

03/05/2013

I use them all the time, and I go to them because you can return things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a ceiling fan from Lowe’s yesterday.

CATEGORY appliance sales,home improvement stores

12/02/2012

I would definitely use this service again. They were finished in less than 4 hours and removed all of the old door and opener. I have an older home with a nonstandard opening. They were able to adjust to the opening and update everything. Great work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lowes installed a new garage door and opener. They were efficient and answered all my questions. They did an excellent job.

CATEGORY garage doors

APPLIANCES, COOLING, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, DOORS/WINDOWS, KITCHEN, OUTDOOR, AND PLUMBING.