L W Lantz & Company Realty & Construction LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

L W Lantz and Company, LLC. is a full service residential remodeling/restoration construction and real estate Company. We specialize in building life long relationships with our clients....

JEFF SMITH - REALTY GROUP LLC

MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL: SUMMERWALKS@COMCAST.NET

Kevin Knitter, LLC

My tag line is “Your Confidence Is My Top Priority!” I mean it. I am at the inspection so you can know about the condition of the house. Beside listing defects, I will describe conditions I see and provide tips for regular maintenance and long term improvements. I work for my clients and want you to leave feeling that you are comfortable with the inspection.

Offers by Kevin Knitter, LLC on Angi
Junk King Central Virginia

Junk King of Central Virginia is a locally-owned franchise of Junk King, providing professional junk removal services to residential, commercial, industrial and government customers. Pricing for most items or materials is based on volume (space occupied on the truck). A free estimate is given before every job and customers can pay by cash, check or credit card. Billing is available for certain customers. Discounts may be given for on-line reservations and certain coupons. Junk King guarantees to beat any written estimate. Additional Phone - (888) 888-5865.

06/25/2019

Wayne was very responsive and patient, and handled the entire project very well. His team did good work too, and in a few instances where we saw minor flaws, Wayne made sure that his team fixed them promptly. He even went above and beyond what he was contracted to do, such as by helping us return a vanity to Home Depot, and installing a new toilet valve in another bathroom when he noticed that it was broken. While the total cost was a few thousand dollars higher than what other companies quoted, Wayne's responsiveness made up for it.

Description of Work
Finish attic

Category remodeling

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure assisting you with transforming your third floor into the space of your dreams. We look forward to assisting you with your next project. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

11/01/2018

Very well, despite this being a 61 years old house with plaster walls, having to contend with a load bearing wall and having to move electrical lines.

Description of Work
Create a doorway between two rooms

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking

Thank you so much for your review of our services. It was our pleasure to assist you with your renovation project. We look forward to working with you on your next project. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

01/09/2018

It went absolutely amazing! Mr. Lantz and his crew were great. Mark his "foreman" was the best. We couldn't have been more pleased with both of them and the work was outstanding. They were prompt, cleaned up after themselves everyday, great problem solvers and professional. We are so happy with the outcome of our new "great" room. If you need any work done to your home, Mr. Lantz is the man to call. We plan on hiring him again to do more work on our home in the near future.

Description of Work
We had a load bearing wall removed between our family room and living room, extended wood flooring through the family room, wood flooring buffed and restained throughout the first floor, had a pony wall built with a column and new lighting and ceiling fans installed.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you in transforming your living space. We look forward to working with you on your next project. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

10/31/2017

Excellent! He kept me informed the entire process. I understood how money was being used. I was also informed with any changes or hold ups within the process. All in all, very honest people, very honest company, very honest owner.

Description of Work
Both construction and realty services. They did a full construction remodel of our kitchen and dinning room, hardwood floors throughout, and he also helped me to sell my home.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,real estate agents

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to complete your home improvement projects prior to putting your home on the market. All aspects of your renovation added immediate value and marketability to your home. We look forward to assisting you with your next home improvement project. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

10/31/2017

It was a great experience. Timely, communicated consistently, worked with me on budget, kept me in the loop when unexpected issues arose. All in all a great experience. Responsive to customer needs and works for the client's best interests.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel, new hardwood floors, and he helped me with the selling of my house.

Category handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,real estate agents

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to market your home to get it SOLD. I look forward to representing you on your next home purchase. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

10/28/2017

Wayne was our realtor over a 2.5 year period. Since we were fortunate to not rush into buying a home, we were able to wait until we could find the right house for us. Wayne was with us for the entire period visiting homes across the Hanover, Henrico and Chesterfield areas. By having his construction background, he was essentially a general contractor visiting homes with us calling out any red flags that might cost us money later on. Never did we feel pressured into any situation - in fact, Wayne often times gave us his sincere opinion that there might be better options for us. He was absolutely right, we finally found our perfect home and are now living happily in it. Since he was such a gentlemen during the process, we will now hire him to remodel a few areas that we will eventually do. Not only did we get a home when meeting Wayne, we got a friend!

Description of Work
A new house purchase.

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to find the ideal home of your dreams. Thank you for your patience during this process. Your dream home was well worth the wait in so many ways. I strive to build life long relationships in my business practices. I am honored to have you as my friend and look forward to assisting you with your upcoming home improvement projects. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

09/27/2017

Great. Always available at a moments notice.

Description of Work
Realtor / Contractor

Category remodeling,real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to find the home of your dreams. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

03/20/2017

The carpenter was very detailed and provided quality work. Wayne (the owner) came by nearly every day to check on the progress and consult on the design. He was very hands on and took a lot of pride in doing honest. quality work.

Description of Work
I wanted built in book cases and a window seat with bench storage.

Category remodeling,woodworking

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to transform your family room. We look forward to assisting you with other projects in the future. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

12/07/2015

I felt he was very honest and good to work with.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $1,499 for a General Contractor for a Week, I ended up not needing it because he gave me good instructions on how to remove the wallpaper, as far as what to get and how to do it. It was step by step, he was very informative. When I needed to get in touch with him he returned all of my calls. He came by when he said he would when he needed to inspect what needed to be done.

Category wallpaper removal

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting with you to discuss your project. I am pleased that you received a positive result. Please keep us in mind for another project. Sincerely, Wayne Lantz

11/08/2015

Wayne is a great choice for a realtor due to his background in contractual work, home building and renovations, and his knowledge of the styles of homes in Richmond. I felt like each walk through was close to being a home inspection, as he provided valuable information on the structure, wiring, and history of the home as we walked around based on his observations. I never felt pressured into any decisions. Wayne provided objective information which helped me to make decisions throughout the process. Wayne was always ready to go see houses when I asked even on the weekends. He was professional throughout the process and was able to provide quality recommendations for companies to use for the home inspection and lawyer. I am glad I chose Wayne to be my realtor and would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Wayne was my realtor in my search for my first home.

Category electrician,home inspection,remodeling,real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the home buying process. As a Realtor, it is so rewarding to help my client find the home of their dreams.

Roofing, siding, replacement windows, shutters, concrete walkways, kitchen & bath remodeling, hardwood flooring installation, drywall repairs, painting, electrical & plumbing repairs & residential real estate services

Kitchen cabinet refacing