Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning LLC.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2007

DPOR
06/30/2018

2121 N Hamilton St Suite B

Richmond, VA 23230

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Kohmar is a professional air duct cleaning company. We use the most effective and powerful equipment in the industry and have the best trained and certified technicians. Don’t get scammed by other incompetent local air duct cleaning companies. Go to our website and check out our 12 step process of how we clean ductwork and see some amazing before and after pictures. Unlike many companies we charge by the square footage of your home so you know the price will not change once we get to your house. Also, we clean every piece of ductwork and register connected to your furnace so you know your system will be totally cleaned and we take before and after pictures to prove it. Call us today and start breathing a little easier. (804)382-9873 Kohmar has and continues to serve the following areas: • Richmond • Charlottesville • Petersburg • Hopewell • Colonial Heights • Amelia County • Caroline County • Charles City County • Chesterfield County • Dinwiddie County • Goochland County • Hanover County • Henrico County • King William County • New Kent County • Powhatan County • Prince George County • Sussex County • Atlee • Beach • Bon Air • Centralia • Chester • Chesterfield • Disputanta • Enon • Ettrick • Fair Oaks • Glen Allen • Glendale • Highland Springs • Kingsland • Lakeside • Laurel • Matoaka • Mechanicsville • Midlothian • Montrose • Moseley • New Bohemia • Prince George • Sandston • Short Pump • Soloman's Store • Varina • Winterpock • Williamsburg • Norfolk...

air duct cleaning (437)dryer vent cleaning (214)carpet cleaning (146)HVAC Companies (45)carpet installation (7)mold removal (6)upholstery cleaning (6)floor cleaning (3)water damage restoration (1)

10/08/2019

John C.

They did an excellent job and were very professional.

Description of Work
Ducts needed to be cleaned

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

05/24/2019

Carrie B.

Damion with Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning came to my sister’s home on May 13, 2019, to inspect the system and offer an estimate for duct cleaning. Less than three months prior, Bradley Mechanical had cleaned the ducts after a complete mold remediation of the home, but there were unusually high dust and mold levels in the weeks following. This was very odd because the home had been completely clean and dust free upon completion of the remediation. Damion, certified by the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association), immediately saw something wrong. There were no holes in the basement duct work where Bradley’s crew could have inserted their vacuum. Damion said that a number of holes should have been drilled for a system that size. He suggested a video inspection, where a camera is run down into the ducts to record their condition. Despite a very tight schedule, Damion was able to fit the video inspection in on May 23. Brian Kohring, the owner, also came along. The results of the inspection were astonishing. The photos showed that the basement duct work had not been cleaned at all. Damion and Brian kept in touch with me via cell phone calls, texts and photos that afternoon and throughout the evening. They were at the same time kind and supportive with me and appalled with Bradley Mechanical. Damion has been immensely helpful and empathetic throughout the entire process. I can’t speak highly enough of Damion and Kohmar. If I had investigated duct cleaning as thoroughly as I read up on mold remediation before hiring a contractor, I would have recognized the value of the NADCA certification and hired Kohmar instead.

Description of Work
Air duct inspection

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

Review for Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning LLC. - 2121 N Hamilton St, Richmond, VA - 37891950

04/15/2018

Avis R.

The young men were prompt and courteous. They got right to work. They warned me that the cleaning would be loud. It was a little. It took them about 1 1/2 hours. They cleaned the outside vent that runs under the house and the dryer vent.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

03/25/2018

Bharatkumar C.

Good work by Jason! Fixed the issue, cleaned up the pipe and did some 'resection' to remove water.

Description of Work
Clean up dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

10/28/2017

David W.

.........................................

Description of Work
...........................................

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

06/21/2017

Michelle G.

It went really well! Carol, who scheduled us, was very friendly on the phone and got us in when they could. They were able to clean out our vents with heavy debris and even with a rodent or two....yikes! The gentlemen that came were courteous and worked well around our boxes and furniture. Thank you! We will recommend you!

Description of Work
Air ducts and dryer vent were cleaned out after we moved into our new home

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

06/02/2017

Nizar V.

Very well, professional team, punctual and very thorough

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

05/09/2017

Jack B.

This company is bringing back the "old fashioned" customer service that we've all been so desperately missing. Punctual, courteous, professional, and beyond efficient. This is a family company that makes you feel like you're their family. Kind to curious children who have questions and want to be involved, they even removed a bee nest! Certainly highly recommended. A very professional crew arrives at your home but they most certainly leave as friends.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned.

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

03/27/2017

Moses C.

Excellent, provided before and after pictures.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside of ducts from end to end.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

01/30/2017

Josh W.

Extremely preparations and courteous. Well delivered across the board.

Description of Work
Can't say enough about the integrity of this company. Our home is 4.5 years old and we have two kids and a dog who loves to shed. Despite all of this, after opening up our systems and taking a look they told me it did not make sense to clean it as the system was virtually spotless. It is hard to find honesty like this nowadays. They did clean my dryer vent and performed the work admirably. I cannot say enough about this company and strongly urge everyone to use them. I sure will going forward.

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

12/10/2016

Judith N.

They did a very good job; it just didn't really help. Air ducts just don't stay clean. I mean, that the nature of the work is you clean air ducts and then they get dirty again, so that's not their problem. They did a fine job. They just don't stay clean in an old house. I don't think there was anything that they didn't do. We were pleased with them. We called them, they came, they cleaned the ducts. They were very responsive. I think they were punctual. They came when they said they would come. I don't think I'd bother to clean the air ducts again because I think that they don't stay clean. I don't think I would do it again, but if I were going to do it again, I would use them. They were reasonable. They did what they said. They were clean and neat.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air ducts.

Work Completed On 12/10/2013

12/05/2016

Donna D.

No problems at all. Very professional

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

12/01/2016

Sheila R.

They were very good. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning did carpet cleaning for me at another house that I was selling.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

09/17/2016

Daphne L.

Excellent and faster than I expected. The workers were very professional and on time. They wore shoe covers each and every time they entered the house. Excellent service overall.

Description of Work
The dryer vent was cleaned out. It is a very lengthy dryer vent.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

09/14/2016

Mark A.

Easy to schedule, arrived early after calling to make sure someone would be home, friendly, great service.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my bathroom vents, drier vent, and put a bird resistant cap on the outside.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

05/28/2016

Karen B.

They arrive exactly on time. Three professional men. Did the work in the allowed time and were very helpful. I even asked for a couple of small extra things and it was "No problem!" Excellent

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts and inspected the dryer duct.

Work Completed On 05/26/2016

05/14/2016

Linda J.

Call day prior to appointment and day of. They were running a couple hour early which was great news. The service was completed with 30 minutes, and by .the looks of what was removed- was beyond expectations. Answered all my question about the job and other services they offer. Would recommend to friends and family. And will be using again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Inspection and Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

05/04/2016

G Duane G.

The service was okay. The only thing was that the gentlemen that came out and did it either run out or did not have enough of the Freon stain treatment. He did not come back and fix it, but it was not that much. They came out within a week or two after I purchased the Big Deal. They were pretty quick. Everything turned out okay. They followed our request. Pretty much, I did not want too much water going down so they were careful about that.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning LLC. It was $147 for five rooms of carpet cleaning, deodorizing and protection. They cleaned five rooms and helped us move a little bit of the furniture.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

04/15/2016

katie S.

Arrived on time, completed the work professionally, cleaned up behind themselves.

Description of Work
quick and thorough dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2015

04/04/2016

Mark F.

I originally scheduled Kohmar to perform an air duct cleaning back on early March. When they showed up they got right to work inspecting the vents, etc. They then noticed that I was in the process of some renovating. Jason then advised me that if they did the work then it would be all for nothing since the vents would be filled with debris by time I finished. Jason said he would gladly reschedule and didn't charge me anything for that day. The vent cleaning and encapsulation was performed last week and they did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning Vent Encapsulation

Work Completed On 03/30/2016

03/13/2016

Raymond P.

Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning is an excellent company form my first point of contact, Cheryl to the owner, Jason. Cheryl worked with me to find a mutual date and time to complete the work under an offer made thru Angie's List. Jason the owner and Jerell the technician were on time and very professional and thorough in cleaning and encapsulating my HVAC duct work.

Description of Work
Cleaned and encapsulated my HVAC ductwork system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/07/2016

03/11/2016

Terri L.

I'm a dog sitter so have a lot of dog hair flowing through the air. The Kohmar guys were really thorough, very efficient and very professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my ducts, including the dryer vent.

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

03/08/2016

Sybil B.

Kohmar did a great job. They were right on time, were very thorough and left everything clean. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the Duct System throughout my townhouse.