Furniture Repair by Weathersby Guild

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2014

In-Home Furniture Repair, Craftsmanship and Integrity, (804) 920-0086. Serving Richmond Williamsburg Corridor....

J Display Case

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

08/11/2017

The work was great. They even fixed were the frame was coming apart (that I didn't know about). They replaced the dust cover on the sofa. The sofa is so much firmer now!! Great work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some springs fixed on a sofa

01/31/2017

When I contacted Jason about repairing my chair he asked that I message him a description of the problem along with a picture of the chair. He responded right away with an estimate and we scheduled a date for repair. Jason and his associate arrived on time and had my chair fixed within an hour. It now works like new. Jason and his associate were courteous, friendly and very professional. Also, whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repair for a swivel/rocker chair.

08/31/2016

Repair was excellent! They arrived ahead of schedule, were a pleasure to work with, did a wonderful job repairing the ottoman and left the work area spotless. Would recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of broken leather ottoman

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery

06/13/2016

Jason is totally professional. He did a great job at repairing my furniture. He also had a great personality. He went the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I would definitely be a returning customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a broken bed and chairs with springs that came loose.

12/17/2015

Excellent workmanship and professionalism. Very customer related and willingly explained the process and his recommendations for successful outcomes. Would highly recommend and have already discussed future jobs with Jason. Five stars (great provider).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished the tops of three tables.

CATEGORY furniture repair

Furniture Refinishing & Repair, we also offer re-upholster. Our in shop technicians have over 30 years experience. We offer pickup and delivery service!!

We do not remove hazmat material such as lead.