EAGLE PEAK CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

Skyline Windows sets itself apart as one of the largest locally owned window installation companies in the central Virginia. Are you looking for a company that sells and installs quality window products? That's Skyline Windows. They have over 20 different window lines to meet whatever your need is, and specially trained Skyline employees who come out to do the work. They offer free estimates, with no sales gimmicks or pressure, just honest, education focused evaluations of your home and your needs. Whether you are looking for a budget replacement window or want an superior energy efficiency window with advanced features, Skyline is your company!

05/18/2010

The work went well. I have received many compliments on the steps as well as the driveway. The only delay was the weather.

Description of Work
I had a non-licensed contractor try to fix my front steps. I located Mr. Hatch on Angie's list and asked if he could give me an estimate for the botched job. He arrived promptly and told me what needed to be done. He provided the proposals in a professional manner. He and his worker did a nice job replacing the front steps and part of the sidewalk. The worker rounded the edge of the steps. Nice touch! I also had them asphalt the driveway. He told me exactly what he was going to do and how long it would be before I could drive on it. Mr. Hatch and his workers did a great job! I even asked him to return to seal the driveway six months later.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

03/20/2009

They came out the day after I contacted them to survey the driveway and to ask me questions about what I would like done. They were very polite and seemed knowledgeable about what needed to be done and were happy to spend time answering my questions. They took my email address, mailing address, and phone number so that they could send me an estimate. I was told that I would be contacted within 2-3...

Description of Work
I contacted Eagle Peak about getting an estimate for a concrete driveway.

Category concrete driveways

12/05/2008

I was happy with all the work, and was surprised with the selection of colors and shingles. They even got job done early. The boss was extremely polite and conscientious. He always wanted to make sure I was pleased. He pointed out details that I wouldn't even know to look for.

Description of Work
They did my roof and siding. They started to do my siding and showed me something wrong with my roof.

Category roofing,siding

09/25/2008

Mr. Hatch was very responsive. The time span from estimate to paving was only about a week (he had a cancellation). Everything looks great; he made sure he understood exactly what I wanted. He also was quite willing to do a little extra work that we hadn't discussed previously. He even offered to come back and finish off that project if I wanted. I did not price other companies, having paved 2 dri...

Description of Work
Eagle Peak paved my driveway and sidewalk with asphalt. Mr. Hatch also gave me an estimate for concrete or pavers for the sidewalk (as his company can do any of these), but that would have cost @ $1000 more. He removed all the loose R.R. ties and gravel, and stacked up about 15 slabs of slate that I will re-use elsewhere.

Category driveway pavers

10/08/2006

Very pleased with end result. The steps developed a small crack at a joint over a year later, and Vincent and Denise were back promptly and repaired at no extra charge. Were prompt and easy to work with. Would use again.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete basement floor where dirt had been originally. In addition, they poured concrete and brick steps for front of house.

Category concrete repair

SIDING-VINYL & JAMES HARDY, ROOFING, WINDOWS, DOORS, GENERAL CARPENTRY REPAIRS, ADDITIONS, CONCRETE, DRIVEWAYS-ASPHALT.