Dunmar Moving Systems

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2009

Auto Transportation

Choose Dunmar for comprehensive moving services and a commitment to quality for every residential and commercial move we perform. Dunmar Moving Systems currently has locations in Richmond, Norfolk, Charlottesville, Blacksburg and Roanoke, Virginia. With a staff of over 135 employees and more than 140 pieces of equipment, Dunmar is capable of serving any moving or storage need that might arise. We pride ourselves on the high-quality, cost-effective services we offer our residential and commercial clients. One of the most unique aspects of Dunmar is the longevity of its staff. Many of the drivers, packers, office staff and managers have been with the company for more than 20 years. As we have grown and matured, we now employ many of their children. Experience is something we value and build on, generation by generation....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

09/15/2018

Move was ok. The real frustration came afterwards. Damage to our sleigh bed with tempurpedic mattress to the supports underneath. Damage to $1000+ leaner mirror. They "settled" at $250 (we had a $250 deductible). The hassle factor alone is well over $250. I need to find someone to come out, move the beyond heavy mattress, make the repairs, take the 75 lb mirror to a repair shop (which will also in...

Description of Work
local move from Henrico County to Goochland

07/27/2018

Allied is as much or more to blame for this as Dunmar. And unforseen events do happen. But bottom line, they sold me something they did not provide and my belongings suffered as a result. I agreed to go with Allied/Dunmar only because they promised me my stuff would be picked up and loaded onto the same truck that would make the trip and delivery to my new address. I wanted that because most loss/...

Description of Work
cross country move

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed] M, Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your move. After researching your move, the original Allied driver scheduled to haul your items was in a severe car accident right before your move dates and broke his arm. As this unforeseen event occurred so close to your move dates, Allied was unable to secure another driver in such a short amount of time. This is the r...

10/05/2017

The crew was fantastic. They were professional in every way. They were recommended to us by friends. We were not disappointed. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving intrastate. Did most of the packing ourselves.

09/12/2017

It went exceptionally well. Katy in the Dunmar office kept me informed of dates and processes. The move, despite being most of the way across the country, could not have gone better. They even moved my Harley Davidson and Bone China Set. I would definitely use them to help me move again.

Description of Work
I was moving from Idaho to Virginia. I talked with Katy in the Dunmar office and she organized everything. My place was packed and moved to my new home in Virginia where it was delivered in great shape.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback regarding your move. We are very glad that your move went well and that Katy was able to help facilitate your move satisfactorily. Enjoy your new home!

09/06/2017

It went as well as could be expected. The men that were assigned to unload in Holly Springs were older (early to mid 60's) and the work just seemed to be too difficult for them. Moving heavy furniture and appliances into a two story house. Then, being almost 100 outside, it was just too much for anyone let alone someone their age.

Description of Work
Moving a home from Norfolk, VA to Holly Springs, NC

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're glad that your move went as well as you expected it to! Our staff is trained to Allied standards and are fully equipped to handle all types of moves. We hope that you enjoy your new home!

Residential, Office & Commercial Moving, Professional Packing, Residential, Office & Commercial Storage, International Moves, Small Moves, Vehicle Transport

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check