CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2008

I take pride in the work that I provide; we are a small family company; I am a very fair man with my prices and never leave a job I have built and installed without making sure the homeowner is completely satisfied with the final product. I enjoy giving the homeowner several different options with what they are asking for; along with my own custom designs to make their railings set apart from everyone else's railings....

Advance Contracting

Advance Contracting

At Advance Contracting "We take the steps that others don't". We are a small, locally owned, turn key contracting business. We specialize in new concrete work, decorative concrete ,fence installation and tree removal services for residential and commercial customers. All of our work is completed by us directly so that we can make sure it meets our standards. We take pride in our work and the satisfaction of our customers. We have over 10 years in combined industry experience and we will take your project to the next level.

08/02/2016

This company no longer seems to be in business. They did not return my phone calls or reply to the message I left on Angie's. Also, their web site has been taken down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace railing on front porch.

10/24/2014

Everything was great. Gary was very easy to work with and completed the job as stated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced railings on my small deck and back stoup.

07/13/2014

Railings were powder coated and matched the colors very well. They were expertly measured and fit very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary did two railings for us and both were great. they look great and installation was just what we wanted.

04/20/2014

The estimated price was very good and on-target. Left no mess behind inside or out when the work was done. Very satisfied with the quality of materials and workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced missing portions of metal railings on inside staircase and front port steps. Also replaced a few bricks that were missing from front porch steps.

02/27/2014

He was timely and I liked the design he came up with. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took out my old railing. He designed some new railings for my porch.

CATEGORY metal restoration

HANDRAILS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RAILS, CUSTOM FENCING, RAILS FOR PORCHES AND DECKS, COLUMNS, RAILS FOR STAIRCASES, WINDOW GUARDS; DRIVEWAY AND GARDEN GATES; RESTORATION & CUSTOM DESIGNS.