CUSTOM VIEW

With Angi since August 2006

EMC PRODUCTS

EMC PRODUCTS

Father and son-in law business, all work and communication is done through the two of us, we do not have commission sales personnel. With over 39 years of experience in the Richmond area, we have cultivated a strong relationship with our customers, many of whom have become repeat customers and referrals. Primarily exterior building products, windows, doors, siding, decks, fences, gutters, skylights, and more! Class A contractor in business since 1980.

03/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed custom sized tempered glass to repair a deteriorated French door / sidelight patio door. Custom View responded quickly with pricing, and the order was filled within the time frame promised. Communication was punctual and very professional. I was very satisfied with all aspects of the transaction.

12/10/2012

The installation went perfectly. They had a dumpster delivered to the house and filled it up with the old windows and doors. They were polite professional and neat. They were also very careful not to let let my cats out! This review was unsolicited by custom view and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom View installed windows and doors at my home in Midlothian. I used them several years ago but decided to get three other bids prior to committing to them again. Their "turned out to be the lowest of all the bids I got and they installed a quality product in my house.

08/07/2006

Custom View did a good job on the installation but I felt it could have cut better because there were some rough edges. They also a lot of caulking around the door. It took about a day to complete the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom View replaced a French door to the patio.