Conscious Cuts Universal Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

4.1

The vision of Conscious Cuts Universal Services is to service all household needs from painting, to power washing. From lawn care services to carpet cleaning. We look forward to becoming a household name known across Virgina. Servicing communities one house at a time. Conscious cuts excepts cash and check payments....

Your Joyful Space is woman and owner-operated, serving the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Based on minimalistic ideals, and pulling from Buddhist philosophy and an education in psychology, Your Joyful Space has developed a method that guides your present process and leads you to a future home/office/space filled with more joy and less everything else. We provide a method of decluttering that is fundamentally different from others in the way that it addresses the cause-emotions. By decreasing stress and chaos and increasing the pleasant emotions that you feel while in your space, you will find that you have both the emotional wherewithal and the time needed to accomplish more fun and personally satisfying projects.

Marshall’s Lawn & Landscape Inc is a full service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many services from fertilizer applications, yearly maintenance programs , mulching and much more. Give us a call or visit our website to schedule a quote .804-314-8924 Welcome to Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., where service is ALWAYS in season. Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming gathering or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, we are your last and permanent solution. Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., is a family owned and operated business located in Mechanicsville, VA. Since 2006, we have been providing full service landscape services throughout the surrounding areas, happily and efficiently. We offer year round maintenance contracts to ensure your property is looking its best all the time. Call and ask about our current discounted rates! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of most importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

07/14/2016

Paid for services but he has not provided them!!

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Winston to complete yard services for a property I am selling in Richmond Va my initial interaction with him was pleasant and he was responsive. I prepaid for lawn care series that were scheduled to be completed the same day... Since my initial contact I have yet to receive the lawn care services and Mr. Winston will not answer my calls.I have gotten several excuses, via text,as to why the job has not been completed. It has been 3-4 weeks since I have paid for services, 6/24/16, and I have yet to see them completed. I am highly disappointed in the lack of communication and disregard he has for a paying customer. I am seeking full refund and would not use this company again! I found there services via Living Social and Angie's list website and I typically have good experiences with their vendors but not this time, I will also be contacting Living socialn to alert them of a this potential scam bogus business

12/27/2015

I purchased 3 hours of leaf removal from Groupon but was asked what additional work I required. I replied none to which he stated that the deal was meant as a starter, not just leaf removal. Whenever I try to schedule something with him, he asks about additional work, says he has to check his calendar and never replies or shows up. This has been going on for 6 weeks - I have tried texting and call...

Description of Work
NOTHING but empty promises and requests for additional work to be done before he will provide the service I already paid for.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

07/27/2015

Took a while to connect with the provider, then he explained I was really outside his service area. However, he said he had another job in the area and would come by and look at the job. He never showed or called, so I decided to get a refund.

Description of Work
Purchased an Angie's List deal for weed removal.

07/02/2015

They came on really strong and they had all these people and they were going to do this and do that. They came one day but then, they never came back. It was A for the first day but they never got back to me so I would not use the again. They charged additionally I think for some mulch and it was a fair price. What they did was an A but then didn't follow through with anything. It is A on the work...

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal.

Category lawn service,mulch

10/30/2014

When I tried to schedule this he said that I wasn't in his area and he would call when he happened to be in my area. However he never called me to schedule and when I tried to call he never responded.

Description of Work
Last Chance: $79 for up to Four Hours of Shrub Trimming and Weeding

Category lawn service

Services offered include, carpet cleaning with spot removal and deodorizer, lawn care services and landscaping, power washing decks and houses, haul away, light moving, windows, gutters depending on height, garage, and house organizing and painting.

CONSCIOUS CUTS DOES NOT OFFER REMODELING OR CONTRACTING SERVICES.

Satisfaction