Conscious Cuts Universal Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

4.1

701 E Laburnum Ave

Richmond, VA 23222

The vision of Conscious Cuts Universal Services is to service all household needs from painting, to power washing. From lawn care services to carpet cleaning. We look forward to becoming a household name known across Virgina. Servicing communities one house at a time. Conscious cuts excepts cash and check payments....

07/14/2016

Tanisha H.

Paid for services but he has not provided them!!

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Winston to complete yard services for a property I am selling in Richmond Va my initial interaction with him was pleasant and he was responsive. I prepaid for lawn care series that were scheduled to be completed the same day... Since my initial contact I have yet to receive the lawn care services and Mr. Winston will not answer my calls.I have gotten several excuses, via text,as to why the job has not been completed. It has been 3-4 weeks since I have paid for services, 6/24/16, and I have yet to see them completed. I am highly disappointed in the lack of communication and disregard he has for a paying customer. I am seeking full refund and would not use this company again! I found there services via Living Social and Angie's list website and I typically have good experiences with their vendors but not this time, I will also be contacting Living socialn to alert them of a this potential scam bogus business

12/27/2015

Cindy D.

I purchased 3 hours of leaf removal from Groupon but was asked what additional work I required. I replied none to which he stated that the deal was meant as a starter, not just leaf removal. Whenever I try to schedule something with him, he asks about additional work, says he has to check his calendar and never replies or shows up. This has been going on for 6 weeks - I have tried texting and calling and sometimes he responds but it always ends with "I'll have to check my calendar". I have asked for a time that he is available and NEVER get a response.

Description of Work
NOTHING but empty promises and requests for additional work to be done before he will provide the service I already paid for.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

07/27/2015

Kenneth W.

Took a while to connect with the provider, then he explained I was really outside his service area. However, he said he had another job in the area and would come by and look at the job. He never showed or called, so I decided to get a refund.

Description of Work
Purchased an Angie's List deal for weed removal.

07/02/2015

Marla W.

They came on really strong and they had all these people and they were going to do this and do that. They came one day but then, they never came back. It was A for the first day but they never got back to me so I would not use the again. They charged additionally I think for some mulch and it was a fair price. What they did was an A but then didn't follow through with anything. It is A on the work and C on the followup. They came exactly when they said they would. They were fine but I really counted on them to do a regular thing for me and then I never heard anything. I probably should have called them but I thought we were all scheduled and they didn't show up. They seemed to do a neat job. I would tell a friend not to use them.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal.

Category lawn service, mulch

10/30/2014

Andrea F.

When I tried to schedule this he said that I wasn't in his area and he would call when he happened to be in my area. However he never called me to schedule and when I tried to call he never responded.

Description of Work
Last Chance: $79 for up to Four Hours of Shrub Trimming and Weeding

10/21/2014

Stacey Z.

They contacted me a couple times via email and they would never give me a complete response and the response was vague. Never followed up with me.

Description of Work
Supposed to be shrub trimming and weeding.

09/21/2014

Kathy F.

Did not show up for appointments made twice. Did not call except hours after appointment to reschedule. No longer want them to do work. Have not refunded money upon request two months ago.

Description of Work
Weeding deal purchased for $79

08/04/2014

Kathy B.

See response above. We did receive a refund from Angie's list and then used another provider recommended by Angie's

Description of Work
After numerous attempts to contact the provider both by phone and email--I cancelled the service and requested a refund. The kindest thing I could say is that perhaps the offer was so well received that the provider was overwhelmed but he could have at least indicated that fact rather than just not replying.

07/21/2014

Laurence H.

Carson. Please let me know when you can either mulch my yard or return my $115. You cashed the check against my wishes and did not complete the work. You've not returned my VMs or texts.

Description of Work
Carson Took my check and ran without doing the work. Still waiting for a response one month later. I'm really unhappy.

07/21/2014

Mary Ann C.

Good work when he got here, hard to contact by phone

Description of Work
Trim shrubs , mulch,

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

07/14/2014

Elizabeth C.

Never responded to my request or pre-payment thru Angie's List.

Description of Work
Nothing.

07/11/2014

Jay S.

Paid for the service in March, it's now July and the service still hasn't been completed. Each time they said they would either contact us or arrive to perform the service, they neither contacted us or showed up. At this point, I am waiting for my money back and will never recommend these guys to anyone.

Description of Work
Yard Clean Up/Weeding

06/17/2014

Bobby T.

Poor to almost no contact. I sent messages through angieslist, I called many times. every now and then I'd get a message back, but after several months, no service was ever performed. When I talked to the guy on the phone he was very nice, very polite, but lots of pleasant talk and no services that I paid for don't mean anything.

Description of Work
Nothing!

06/09/2014

Carol R.

I purchased the deal in March and told the company I was not ready to schedule service. Recently I sent several e-mails asking to schedule service and didn't receive a response. When I called the mailbox was not accepting messages.

05/31/2014

Margaret S.

I paid $79 for the deal of the day to have some weeding and hedge trimming done. It was difficult to contact the company to get a date arranged, but after several weeks they said they would come on Wed., May 28th. I said that would be fine, any time after 9:30 a.m. I was at home from 9:15 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. on the scheduled date, but no one came to do the work. I haven't heard from them, although I left a message through Angie's List. I'm wondering if the company is still in business.

Description of Work
The "providers" did nothing. They didn't come when scheduled and I haven't heard from them.

05/30/2014

ann S.

Ordered the coupon 4/25/14. Emailed a couple of times to see status of scheduling didn't hear back until 5/2/14. As of 5/19/14 nothing was done at the site so I went ahead and sent an email cancelling the job and requesting a refund. Not impressed with this company's service. We have gone ahead and found a replacement contractor who was not in Angie's List.

05/30/2014

Richard B.

I sent a few emails to them to set up a time and date for them to come and do the work. I was never contacted. I saw through other people commenting on them in the reviews. That they never contacted people. Or they contacted them, set a date and never showed up. These are people I do not want to do business with. Richard Boehm

05/28/2014

Denise C.

Did not show up for appointment.

Description of Work
The provider did not call to schedule after I purchased the deal. After I called and scheduled the provider did not show up at all.

05/23/2014

Velma W.

Awful. He scheduled an appointment after numerous calls and conversations. He was scheduled to do the work today but never called back. When u called and questioned what happened to him, he said he would call me right back. Needless to say, he never called me. When I attempted to call him back, I got a voice mail message that he was not thing messages at this time. He probably blocked my call or was blocking other consumers, including me. This guy appears to be a one-man operation who is possibly over his head with his Big Deal.

05/18/2014

David K.

Did not go. No show. As of this writing, did not show for second time (5/21/14)!!??

Description of Work
Did not show, and while I understand it was poor weather, a message or call would have been appreciated.

05/14/2014

Yvette P.

He postponed for a week due to weather. Then we rescheduled and he no showed. He was nice and friendly, however he was not professional when trying to get appointments scheduled.

Description of Work
4 Hours of Shrub Trimming and Weeding

04/14/2014

Jan T.

UPDATE: when Carson was here, we scheduled a second visit a month later. A few days before that date, I called and left a message that i would not be home but that he could still come or he could call me to reschedule. He neither showed up nor called me. I won't hire him again. I've lowered my rating; if you can't get someone to return calls or show up, quality becomes irrelevant.

Description of Work
Carson and his helper did an excellent job trimming a 50-foot hedge. Their cleanup was exemplary. However, getting him here was not easy. I responded to his Big Deal ad in late winter. He quickly suggested an immediate date, which I declined since I wanted the work done in spring. Then we played phone tag, and then after I sent him a photo of the job, he stopped calling for a month. I was going to let it go until I realized I had already paid for it. So I tried again and we finally got a date set. Next time I will take the first date offered! And I will have him back.

04/08/2014

Frank T.

It took a long time to schedule the appointment; he didn’t show up on time. I wouldn’t recommend him.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal $79 for up to Four Hours of Shrub Trimming and Weeding.

04/07/2014

JOHN L.

THIS WAS A SECOND JOB AND IT WENT VERY WELL. BAD WEATHER HAD BEEN A PROBLEM IN SCHEDULING THE FIRST JOB BUT BOTH WENT EXTREAMLY WELL ONCE WE COULD CONFIRM A DATE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
TRIMED SEVERALY OVERGROWN BOXWOODS AND SPREAD A YARD FULL OF MULTCH

04/07/2014

Catherine T.

Very pleasant crew did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Trimmed boxwood hedges and cleared leaves and debris from garden.

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
    The Carpentry & Painting Experts LLC

The Carpentry and Painting Experts, LLC was founded in 2004. The company is 100% family owned and operated. The owners are George(father) and Alex(son)--both seasoned professionals in the home improvement industry. The business was formed to improve and meet the needs of people in the Richmond Virginia area who are looking for top-quality carpentry or painting services. At The Carpentry and Painting Experts, we take customer satisfaction seriously! We make ten promises to you: 1. We promise, to do our best to satisfy your highest expectations. 2. We promise, to always be available to answer your questions or concerns. 3. We promise, to be professional from start to finish. 4. We promise, to deliver excellent results on time. 5. We promise, to be on time, every day, throughout the project. 6. We promise, to keep your yard clean and safe throughout the project. 7. We promise that our employees will treat you and your family with respect. 8. We promise, to keep you informed of the progress of the work. 9. We promise, to do our best to ensure your project goes smoothly. 10. We promise, to work on your home as it were our own. Please see below for additional information regarding the owners. Owner: Aleksandar Aleksandrov (Alex) • Origin: Bulgarian • Education: B.S. Management- Virginia Tech & B.S. Marketing • Virginia Tech Licenses: VA Realtor, VA Class "A" Contractor • Languages: English, Russian, Bulgarian • Hobbies: Travel, home improvements, real estate investments, listening to music, and spending time with his favorite people. Owner: Georgi Georgiev (George) • Origin: Bulgarian • Education: M.S. Philosophy- Sofia University Bulgaria • Languages: English, Russian, Bulgarian • Hobbies: Reading, politics, geography, travel, and spending time with friends.

Alpha and Omega Painting LLC

Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alpha and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.

Satisfaction

Services offered include, carpet cleaning with spot removal and deodorizer, lawn care services and landscaping, power washing decks and houses, haul away, light moving, windows, gutters depending on height, garage, and house organizing and painting.

CONSCIOUS CUTS DOES NOT OFFER REMODELING OR CONTRACTING SERVICES.