Classic Construction Exteriors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a full service remodeling company specializing in all types of siding, sunrooms, decking, screen rooms, windows, additions, and kitchen and bathroom remodels. We have an A+ rating with the BBB. We have a Class A build Va contractors license. Fully licensed and insured. We have an excellent, polite and respectful workforce. We are a Preferred Remodeler with James Hardie Siding....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

04/27/2020

We began soliciting bids for a screen porch to replace our existing deck during the summer of 2019. Juston from Classic Construction was one of several people we met with to get proposals. He did not rush through our initial meeting (as others did), taking his time to explain various options and making recommendations based on his experience. We initially thought we could use our existing deck fra...

Description of Work
Screen Porch

Category decks,home builders

12/19/2018

Great people to work with and always polite and on time. Definitely would hire again and recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Front porch replaced and new stairway replaced to entry of our home.

Category concrete repair,decks,woodworking

12/26/2017

Brian and his crew did an excellent job. They were professional, punctual, and answered all of my questions promptly. All trash and debris was removed each day, and they took care to protect my existing flooring. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel. This included removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room, along with installing new flooring, countertops, cabinets, tile backsplash, and appliances,

Category home remodeling

12/01/2017

This gentleman showed up to provide me with an estimate on my project after having to contact him twice. He seemed very nice and said that he would return later with samples of the product he recommended for my deck along with the estimate. The problem is that I never heard back from him about the estimate or received the samples. Why even bother coming?

Description of Work
Replace my 10 foot by 20 foot front porch with Trex like material.

Category deck cleaning

11/22/2017

I called Classic Construction for a quote to replace my front porch. The contractor called to reschedule because he was running behind on another project. I understand that just happens sometimes, so no big deal. He came out a week later to take measurements and work up an estimate on the proposed job. He warned me that his quote wasn't going to be cheap and said he had to make a profit. He wasn't...

Description of Work
Repair / replace front porch decking.

Category decks

Siding (including the James Hardie product line). Windows. Sunrooms. Custom Additions. Screen Rooms. Decking. Roofing & Guttering. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Small repair jobs