C.J.R. Plumbing LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

We work with customers work schedule, same day call back to schedule, courtesy, kind and honest, will bill or accept checks for payment...

Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

07/11/2011

They do a variety of things but I used them for plumbing. They were okay in terms of their pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of C.J.R. Plumbing LLC a little longer than a couple of months ago. They unclogged a couple of drains.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/24/2011

When Rick came to my home the first time to replace my garbage disposal, I was hooked on the quality of work that he did. He didn't waste time in getting the job done and did it well. He even solved a few potential problems with the pipes while he was there. It made all the difference in the world. Since that job I've used C.J.R. on two other occasions and was amazed with their quick responses to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At the end of last year I had a garbage disposal installed. On May 4th Rick came to repair my wobbly and hard to flush toilet. I recently had my floors tiled and after Rick removed the toilet we discovered that the contractor had messed up the area around the toilet causing it to wobble. He had to redrill around something, add a new wax ring and have it reset. It worked great and the toilet is now solid on the tile. He was also able to make some adjustments allowing the toilet to flush better too. While at my condo home, my mother, who lives at the same condo building, needed her garbage disposal replaced and Rick was able to replace her broken one with a brand new one that she just purchased on that same day.

CATEGORY plumbing

We do all plumbing needs, gas lines and repair, bath remodels and kitchens with free estimates, tile back splashes, tile showers and doors, blow out and turn on or fix irrigation systems

N/A