Cascante Contracting Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

Williamsburg Windows and Doors

Williamsburg Windows and Doors

Williamsburg Windows & Doors is a full service window and door replacement company. Family Owned & Operated since 1991. Our mission is to help you beautify and improve your home by providing a great name-brand product and superior installation job at a fair price. We pride ourselves on providing you with outstanding customer service.

11/19/2013

From start to finish the contact with the company was professional and timely. They where prompt with informing me on when to expect crews for the different stages and with explaining why rotted boards need to be replaced. They provided pictures of the rotted plywood when replacing it on my roof. They were easy to work with and quite accommodating with my needs for fixes. I will recomended them to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my siding with vinyl, replaced rotten railings, replaced roof and gutter plus installed leaf gaurd system.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/15/2013

It went very smoothly, they arrived on time each day and did not miss a day even when there was a day it drizzled they still came and the sun came out just because they refused to stop working. When something unexpected came up like the trim around the deck door Juan called me to make sure it was okay to do it because this would be an added exspense, I appreciated that.very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all my siding, made great boarders around the windows and installed new door trim to my deck door. They also replaced my cutters front and back with beautiful covers to keep out debris and flying leaves, then they replaced my porch lights and that really off set the look of all the hard work they provided. My husband was so elated with the overall view, it's like we have a brand new home! Yaaay!

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

07/04/2007

The crew arrived several days sooner than expected. They did the entire job in about eight hours. They did not speak much English, but those I encountered were courteous. The installation was as good as could be expected. I am overall very happy with my new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old asphalt shingles and replaced with GAF 30-year architectural/dimensional shingles on my small cape cod house. Cleaned up and removed all debris.

08/07/2006

Cascante Contracting impressed me with their work. They showed up each day ready to work. They made sure I was happy with the results before leaving. I didn't find any debris or nails around. They gave me a price and stuck to it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed roofing on our two story home. It had a thirty year guarantee.

07/21/2006

Everything went great with the roof and I have no complaints at all with anything. I have not yet been on top of the roof to examine it. I have not seen anything leaking from the inside. They came on schedule and did their work. They cleaned up and left in no time at all. They were also very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cascante installed a roof onto my three bedroom home. The old roof was beginning to seep in and I wanted to replace it quickly.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial roofing, siding, replacement windows, fascia, doors, framing, insulation, interior and exterior painting, deck & gutters.

MasterCard, Visa