Carroll Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2006

Carroll Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been around since 1968. Our primary interest continues to be the best residential plumbing, heating, and cooling repair and restoration experts in our community....

Automatic Climate has serviced Richmond, Virginia and the surrounding areas since 1983. Honesty, integrity, pride in workmanship and customer satisfaction are the hallmark principles that drive our company. Alan Purser, Sr. is a classic American success story. He started with a dream, a strong work ethic and a pickup truck. Coupled with a comprehensive skill set, he has grown his company into one of Richmond's finest full service heating and air conditioning businesses. Alan's wife Olive manages the office and son Alan Jr., heads the Sales Department. As a family owned corporation, there is more than just the company reputation involved in every transaction. All NATE certified service personnel are continually trained to keep current in new products and changing technologies. Automatic Climate is also an independent YORK dealer. As with all service companies, "word of mouth" advertising is the mainstay of our growth and keeps us rooted in the community. Together with our customers, we have created a unique team. We would be proud to have you join us. Additional email - service@automaticclimate.com.

For almost 80 years, our family at W.G. Speeks has provided the most trusted and highest-rated full-service maintenance and repair of residential and commercial heating & cooling systems in the greater Richmond region. Since 1943, we’ve earned a reputation you can trust through hard work and a commitment to excellence. With expertise spanning three generations, we treat our valued customers just like a member of the family.

We are driven to provide customer-focused service, replacement, installation and maintenance of all types of Heating, Cooling and Indoor Air Quality equipment. At Virginia Climate, we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction. We also specialize in tankless water heaters, zoning systems, high-pressure duct systems, duct design and layout, as well as geothermal systems and smart home controls.

12/17/2019

They are excellent, prompt, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for servicing my HVAC system twice a year. They have also done plumbing for me as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/08/2018

Excellent work, Professionalism, & MOST OF ALL RESPONSIVENESS.

Description of Work
Due to the extremely cold weather, a water line to a hose bib broke in my unheated garage on Sunday (1/7/2018) and I was able to shut the water off. Sent an e-mail request to Carroll Plumbing on Sunday. On Monday (1/8/2018) they acknowledged the e-mail request and were able to come around noon for the repair.

11/23/2017

My Wife and I have been using Carroll Plumbing-Heating-Cooling for a variety of home plumbing (water and propane) "jobs" for approximately 4 years. Before describing our most recent experience, we wanted to share a summary of all the projects they have completed. Our first experience with Carroll Plumbing-Heating-Cooling was during the total remodel of our kitchen and laundry room. This was an inv...

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom Remodel, Rannai Tankless Water Heater install, Waterhammering identification/fix.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words! We're always here if you need us!

10/24/2017

Carroll Plumbing came to our house within 24 hours of our initial call. Our technician, Dustin, was incredible. He was on time, polite, courteous and friendly. He fixed our shower, installed a new sink in our basement and replaced the main shutoff valve for our water. He was fantastic and we will ask for Dustin by name in the future. We have used Carroll Plumbing for over 15 years and were saddene...

Description of Work
Fix a leaking shower, install a new sink

10/21/2017

I can't recall the cost, it wasn't that unreasonable. They do a job and they fix anything. Several of my friends use them exclusively because of the plumbing nightmares. What stands out most to me is they're expensive. I would recommend them because they fix any and everything. I think they just charge too much, but then all the other companies walk in and walk out.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

Plumbing, Heating,& Air Conditioning