Capital City Power Washing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

Capital City Powerwashing has been providing exceptional value and quality residential and commercial pressure washing services throughout the greater Richmond Virginia and surrounding areas for over 10 years. Based in Richmond, Virginia, Capital City Powerwashing perform a wide spectrum of residential and commercial powerwashing services. We treat your home or commercial property as if it were our own. Capital City Powerwashing is continuously committed to maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction in the exterior cleaning industry. Developing relationships with our customers, and understanding their needs allow us to provide the highest quality services at competitive and value based prices. Capital City Powerwashing specializes in the cleaning of Roofs, Houses, Decks and Aggregate Driveways....

Riedel Brothers Painting

Finalist for Best Painter of the year for 2017! Voted RTD Best Painting Company Winner for 2016! For 40 years, Paul and Daniel have painted for client's interior and exterior, commercial and residential needs. Fully licensed and insured. Free estimates. Unmatched quality and service. *Currently only accepting jobs that are valued at $1,000 or more. Please ask for details!*

A Fine Line LLC

We appreciate winning the AngiesList Super Service Award several years in a row. That tells us we're doing something right! Whether your project is one small room or your entire house, we can take care of it just fine. If it is a rental house or a James River plantation, we know how to make it shine!

Alpha and Omega Painting LLC

Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alpha and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.

01/28/2021

The job went fine. They showed up when they said they would. They got up on the roof and cleaned out the gutters (as far as I could tell). They charged what they said they would and I thought it was a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleanining

Category gutter cleaning

08/18/2017

I called Power City due to an an email ad through Angies List. I also wanted my deck washed and was told someone would come out to look at the deck and then tell me what the additional cost would be. I was also told I would be called in no less than two days and would receive an email verification. After 3 days I had not heard from them or received an email. I called left a message and told them t...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing of Home

02/21/2017

Wow. Very responsive. Understood my needs. Gave me a fair price. Showed up on time. Did EXCELLENT work. Followed up to make sure everything is perfect. What a professional firm! I can't say enough good about them.

Description of Work
They painted a gazebo and a back porch

Category house painters

06/06/2016

The assigned worker did a great job. Very polite, professional. Stopped and made sure we wanted the siding enclosed by the screen porch cleaned before proceeding. Very methodical & thorough. Used care pulling the hoses around mulch & bushes. I don?t see where he missed a spot anywhere. Everything looks great. Zero complaints.

Description of Work
Exterior pressure wash of house. Brick & vinyl cleaning.

04/18/2016

They performed above my expectations ... Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Power washed entire house

Category pressure washing

Roof, gutter & house cleaning, pressure washing, deck & driveway sealing & staining, gutter guard installed, walks & patios cleaned & sealed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available