Built To Last LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates...

Virginia Exterior Products

Virginia Exterior Products

Virginia Exterior Products corporation was founded by George E. Yesbeck in 1962 and was located on North Avenue in Richmond Va. In April of 1991as our company grew we moved to our current facility on High Point Avenue.. After decades of building a flawless reputation we changed our name to Virginia Exterior Products to better reflect our services. In 1998 the business was turned over to his sons, George Yesbeck, Jr. and Michael Yesbeck. We treat our customers and employees like family. All of our crews are professionally trained and supervised and of course, we are fully licensed and insured for your protection. At Virginia Exterior Products Corporation, our number one concern is customer satisfaction. We believe this can only be accomplished by providing superior service, quality products, and competitive pricing – all in a timely manner to meet our customers needs. Family Owned and Trusted Since 1962

02/28/2020

Nick DeRousi with Built To Last scheduled a time with me to come out to my home and provide an estimate for my bathroom remodeling project. He cancelled at the last minute via email. We rescheduled for another date and time for him to come out. The second time was a no show with no communication at all. Both times I had to leave work early and use my valuable leave time to do so. Don’t waste your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

Sorry [Member Name Removed] both me and my daughter were home with the flu all day and I completely forgot about our appointment yesterday. When I rescheduled last Wednesday I never added it in my schedule and with being under the weather I didn't remember till this review this morning. Good luck with your bathroom project.

11/21/2017

This was my first major renovation, and Nick made the experience a pleasant one. He was on site many days working with the crew, and brought in talented professionals for installing floor tiles and backsplash, installing appliances, painting, etc. His bid for the job was very competitive, and he took pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick supervised a renovation of the kitchen in my 1936 home. While the footprint of the kitchen stayed the same, he took charge of many changes that left the space looking larger, more modern, and simply beautiful.

CATEGORY countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

04/30/2017

They were on time, professional and they did an amazing job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had attic steps installed in my house and the attic floored.

CATEGORY plastering

04/07/2017

Great service and level of professionalism provided by Built to Last. Affordable pricing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expert carpentry from built-ins to banquet seating. Also the best drywall and plaster work I've seen this side of the Mississippi! Very pleased with the craftsmenship.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/29/2017

Nicolas gave me a great estimate on materials and labor, as well as the timeframe that it would be finished in. He was very professional and arrived on time every day. I actually sat and watched him apply his trade for a few hours and was very impressed. My Kitchen now looks great, and it added some value to my house. I highly recommend and would hire again for another job when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new cabinets and new kitchen counters. My old ones were old and looked terrible.

CATEGORY home remodeling

We can service or find a sub contractor to handle all of your remodeling needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal