Built To Last LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates...

Lonestar Siding & Windows

Lonestar Siding & Windows

With over 40+ years of serving the homeowners throughout Richmond and Central Virginia, we’re proud to call Lonestar Siding & Windows our family business. Since 1978, we’ve developed the reputation as one of the most trusted siding and window replacement contractors in Richmond. Our commitment to our customers goes far above and beyond what’s required, and that’s why we get so many referrals and repeat business opportunities. We tirelessly focus on the quality of our exterior installation and repair projects, from our unrelenting attention to detail to the pride we take in providing our clients with their dream home renovation. Choose Lonestar Siding and Windows, and know that you’ll never pay a penny until our work is complete and you’re 100% satisfied. At no point will we ever ask you for any kind of down payment. We’ll only ask for payment after we’ve reviewed our work in depth with you, and you are completely and totally satisfied with the quality of our work. Call us old school….but in our mind that’s just the right way to do business. These key differences alone should speak volumes as to what make us different, and why you should strongly consider us for your next siding, window or other exterior installation or repair project. We take tremendous pride in how we do business. We aren’t the biggest contractor in Richmond, but we dare say we have the best approach to taking care of our customers! While we started off being Richmond’s siding and window replacement experts, we’re constantly expanding our portfolio of exterior related home improvement services to include all of the following home exterior projects: Windows, Siding, Doors and more! At Lonestar Siding and Windows, we love what we do and we guarantee your satisfaction. Choose Lonestar and find out why we truly stand behind our simple yet telling motto… Home Exteriors Done Right!

Offers by Lonestar Siding & Windows on Angi

02/28/2020

Nick DeRousi with Built To Last scheduled a time with me to come out to my home and provide an estimate for my bathroom remodeling project. He cancelled at the last minute via email. We rescheduled for another date and time for him to come out. The second time was a no show with no communication at all. Both times I had to leave work early and use my valuable leave time to do so. Don’t waste your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

Sorry [Member Name Removed] both me and my daughter were home with the flu all day and I completely forgot about our appointment yesterday. When I rescheduled last Wednesday I never added it in my schedule and with being under the weather I didn't remember till this review this morning. Good luck with your bathroom project.

11/21/2017

This was my first major renovation, and Nick made the experience a pleasant one. He was on site many days working with the crew, and brought in talented professionals for installing floor tiles and backsplash, installing appliances, painting, etc. His bid for the job was very competitive, and he took pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick supervised a renovation of the kitchen in my 1936 home. While the footprint of the kitchen stayed the same, he took charge of many changes that left the space looking larger, more modern, and simply beautiful.

CATEGORY countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

04/30/2017

They were on time, professional and they did an amazing job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had attic steps installed in my house and the attic floored.

CATEGORY plastering

04/07/2017

Great service and level of professionalism provided by Built to Last. Affordable pricing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expert carpentry from built-ins to banquet seating. Also the best drywall and plaster work I've seen this side of the Mississippi! Very pleased with the craftsmenship.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/29/2017

Nicolas gave me a great estimate on materials and labor, as well as the timeframe that it would be finished in. He was very professional and arrived on time every day. I actually sat and watched him apply his trade for a few hours and was very impressed. My Kitchen now looks great, and it added some value to my house. I highly recommend and would hire again for another job when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new cabinets and new kitchen counters. My old ones were old and looked terrible.

CATEGORY home remodeling

We can service or find a sub contractor to handle all of your remodeling needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal