Built To Last LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

8910 mapleview ave

Richmond, VA 23294

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates...

02/28/2020

Charles E.

Nick DeRousi with Built To Last scheduled a time with me to come out to my home and provide an estimate for my bathroom remodeling project. He cancelled at the last minute via email. We rescheduled for another date and time for him to come out. The second time was a no show with no communication at all. Both times I had to leave work early and use my valuable leave time to do so. Don’t waste your time!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling

Sorry [Member Name Removed] both me and my daughter were home with the flu all day and I completely forgot about our appointment yesterday. When I rescheduled last Wednesday I never added it in my schedule and with being under the weather I didn't remember till this review this morning. Good luck with your bathroom project.

11/21/2017

BARBARA T.

This was my first major renovation, and Nick made the experience a pleasant one. He was on site many days working with the crew, and brought in talented professionals for installing floor tiles and backsplash, installing appliances, painting, etc. His bid for the job was very competitive, and he took pride in his work.

Description of Work
Nick supervised a renovation of the kitchen in my 1936 home. While the footprint of the kitchen stayed the same, he took charge of many changes that left the space looking larger, more modern, and simply beautiful.

Category countertops, home remodeling, interior painters

04/30/2017

Carolyn T.

They were on time, professional and they did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Had attic steps installed in my house and the attic floored.

Category plastering

04/07/2017

Janis Q.

Great service and level of professionalism provided by Built to Last. Affordable pricing as well.

Description of Work
Expert carpentry from built-ins to banquet seating. Also the best drywall and plaster work I've seen this side of the Mississippi! Very pleased with the craftsmenship.

Category remodeling

03/29/2017

chris C.

Nicolas gave me a great estimate on materials and labor, as well as the timeframe that it would be finished in. He was very professional and arrived on time every day. I actually sat and watched him apply his trade for a few hours and was very impressed. My Kitchen now looks great, and it added some value to my house. I highly recommend and would hire again for another job when needed.

Description of Work
I needed new cabinets and new kitchen counters. My old ones were old and looked terrible.

Category home remodeling

03/28/2017

Preston D.

Called built to last and they patched in a few hours. Did a great job. So good, I'm going to give him some after work installing a sink in the garage.

Description of Work
Upstairs washer leak caused ceiling drywall damage on the first floor. I cleared the saturated part away and created a big mess I didn't feel comfortable patching.

Category drywall, plastering

03/07/2017

Elliot N.

Nick did an awesome job on my bathroom remodel (which included installing a door, building a ramp, tiling, painting, installing a grab bar, and hanging a cabinet.) He communicated well, arrived on time, and went above and beyond to insure a great final result. I was very pleased with his attitude, work ethic, and honesty, and highly recommend him. He even came back and did some extra finishing work for free!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

02/01/2017

John W.

Nick is always honest and easy to work with, frequently going out of his way to recommend alternative approaches that might help save money or provide a better outcome. Communication is good and he has never left me hanging, unlike several other contractors I've used. I would not hesitate to use him again and recommend him to my friends and family when in need of a good general contractor.

Description of Work
Nick has helped with several projects including building a large two-story deck, a kitchen renovation and several bathroom renovations.

Category decks, home remodeling

Aztec Stone Works

Stone works offers you granite countertops and any stone repairs, stone repairs including: stain removal, seams, hanging sinks, reseal surfaces, scratches, cracks, chips, etc,. We will be happy to help you with your project. We have very good prices, free estimate.

Counter-Vation, Inc.

Bringing the top quartz brands and natural stone products in the market to homeowners, builders, contractors, designers, and architects.

Offers by Counter-Vation, Inc. on Angi
    ClockWise Improvemnts

Virginia
    DPOR
    03/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We can service or find a sub contractor to handle all of your remodeling needs.