Bubbas Handyman Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

4.1

Licensed Insured References Upon Request 24 hour emergency service Your One Stop Shop! Additional DBA - Bubba's Handyman Service....

CENTURY 21 Option 1 Property Management manages rental properties in Richmond, Virginia

10/11/2017

They were 3-5 hours late each day. Needed items done from home inspection and needed documentation..Took 3-4 days to get correct documentation after I provided wording.. Left a mess ! Had to call to ask workers to come back and remove trash. Everytime I called office manager, Bubba in background speaking. I was overjoyed when this 2 day project complete..Left a ton of dust from drywalling.

Description of Work
Reattached insulation under house, replace drywall in bedroom, replace rotten boards on house. remove debris from roof.

Category drywall,handyman service

09/12/2017

I called Bubbas Handyman service at short notice and he did not disappoint. He sent over 2 very professional hardworking people. I was very satisfied with the work that was performed and overjoyed that he could help me at such a short notice after another handyman did not show up. I'm very grateful and I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
General Handyman Punch List

Category handyman service

12/25/2015

Category fencing

Good Afternoon Ms. [Member Name Removed], Don't understand the F rating when no services were performed, but Thank-You Mam. Have a Very Blessed Day!

12/17/2014

For what they did, they did an excellent job. The very good job they did stuck to us. The workers were very conscientious. I highly recommend them for someone who wants to power wash their fence. It?s hard to rate the price since we have no comparison.

Description of Work
We used the services of Bubbas Handyman Service. They power washed the four boarded fence.

Category pressure washing

Thank-You very much for the review. Have a Very Blessed Day!

05/06/2014

Bubbas' staff member, Joe was prompt, very courteous and very professional. In addition, he offered some very PRAC:TICAL , very COST SAVING and very SMART solutions to several problems I have with a recently acquired kitchen. His suggestions have saved me not only signficant expense but also offered easy fixes for problems which most contractors would have charged for and/or overlooked. It's obvio...

Description of Work
Came to provide an estimate for some demolition/drywall service.

Category fencing

Thank-You for the review. Have a Very Blessed Day!

Commercial and residential plumbing, appliances, handyman, painting, drywall, carpentry, carpets, doors, windows, gutters, foundation, winterization, waterproofing, decks, fencing, ducts, vents, cleaning, flooring, wood, tile, roofing, siding, insulation, water heater, faucet, toilet, shower, pipes, leaks, clogs, drains, tub, sink,gas, electric,concrete, masonry, emergencys, lighting, repairs, installations, maintenance & improvements.

Your One Stop Shop!