Bubbas Handyman Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2012

2.2

Bubbas Handyman Service 804-329-2525 Licensed Insured Your One Stop Shop! www.bubbashandymanservice.net Improvement Repair Installation Maintenance Service Emergency Commercial Residential Reconstruction Demo Replacement Interior Exterior Vent, Cleaning, Decoration, Handyman, arpentry, Plumbing, Water Heater, Drain, Faucet, Toilet, Shower, Pipe, Bathtub, Siding, Roofing, Door, Window, Gutter, Deck, Sealing, Painting, Drywall, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ceiling Fan, Exhaust, Lighting, Microwave, Gas, Electric, Fence, Handrail, Carpet, Garage, Leak, Clog, Drain, Play Yard, Swing Set, Trampoline, Drapes, Curtains, Rod, Shelving, Furniture Assembly, Pictures, Decoration, Art, Mirror, More...

Option 1 Property Management

CENTURY 21 Option 1 Property Management manages rental properties in Richmond, Virginia

Southern Landscaping

Southern Landscaping is a locally owned lawn care and landscaping company. We are your one stop shop service for all lawn care and landscaping needs. Our Lawn Care Services include: Mowing, Aerating and seeding, Weed Control and Leaf Clean up. Our Landscaping Services include: Bed Maintenance, Mulching, Pruning, Plant Install/removal, Sod, Landscape Design, Grading, Drainage, Pavers, Retaining Walls and Much More! We want you to rest easy knowing you hired to best for the job. We take great pride in what we do and the results at the end of the job say it all!

Your Joyful Space

Your Joyful Space is woman and owner-operated, serving the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Based on minimalistic ideals, and pulling from Buddhist philosophy and an education in psychology, Your Joyful Space has developed a method that guides your present process and leads you to a future home/office/space filled with more joy and less everything else. We provide a method of decluttering that is fundamentally different from others in the way that it addresses the cause-emotions. By decreasing stress and chaos and increasing the pleasant emotions that you feel while in your space, you will find that you have both the emotional wherewithal and the time needed to accomplish more fun and personally satisfying projects.

11/15/2018

I had a bad experience and will never deal with these people. the guy did a terrible job. He covered only 2 out of 5 holes, and I have no idea why he did that. the next day the roof start leaking even the covered ones were leaking. I had to get another contractor to cover the holes and fix the issue.

Description of Work
covering holes on the roof.

Category handyman service,roofing

03/16/2017

The work did not get dons they hung up on me.

Description of Work
They were to do tile and put down floor molding. Moldong was doneike a gradeschool chold cpuld have done.

Category handyman service

04/03/2015

IT WENT VERY BADLY AND I HAD TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB. THEY WERE INCOMPETENT AND EXPENSIVE AND DID NOT WARRANTY THE WORK.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED IMPROPERLY 2 LIGHT FIXTURES AND ONE DOOR. THE DOOR WAS NOT HUNG CORRECTLY WITH THE DOOGIE HOLE MANGLED AND MADE A MESS OUT OF IT. I HAD TO HAVE THE LIGHTS REINSTALLED BY ANOTHER HANDYMAN AND THE DOOR WAS SO BADLY HUNG AND CUT, I HAD TO HAVE THAT REPLACED. THEY DID 3 THINGS OVER 2 DAYS AND DID EVERYTHING INCORRECTLY.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,air duct cleaning,doors

Ms, Thank-You for your input. The work was done correctly Ms. Yes you did call the BBB, and they did not find in your favor. You were right there when the work was being performed and stated that everything was good. We completed the work, you stated that you were happy. There was 1 more light that needed to be done, we told you we would come out the next day to finish it and you told us that you ...

01/02/2015

Description of Work
I hired them to repair a water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank-You very much for the review. Have a Very Blessed Day!

06/20/2013

So far my experience has been bad enough to prompt me to write a review, and that takes a lot. The guys came yesterday morning and didn't start actually working till 1pm (that's another story in itself). I am severely underwhelmed by the quality of work and question if they can complete what we were told wold take 2 days, and frankly from what I have seen I don't know if I even want them to! We no...

Description of Work
Painting, drywall repair, Floor moulding and door repair.

Category air duct cleaning

[member name removed] again we are sorry that you feel the way that you do, but you fail to mention that Bubbas Handyman Service issued you a refund for $600.00 that you were completely happy with. That is good to write reviews bad and good, but people should actually be more honest with them. Have a Very Blessed Day!

Plumbing, Appliances, Carpentry, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Wood, Tile, Roof, Siding, Gutters, Shutter, Shelving, Drapes, Decorations, Masonry, Concrete, Drywall, Painting, Vents, Ducts, Cleaning, Subflooring, Foundation, Waterproofing, Mold, Vapor Barrier, Garage, Attic, Basement, Patio, Insulation, Pavers, Heat Pump, Gas, Oil, Electric, Exhaust Fan, Debris Removal, Tree Removal, Drapes, Skylights, Fence, Deck, Handyman, Ceramic, Vinyl, Bollards, Power Washing, Water Restoration, Pipes,

We offer all services. Your One Stop Shop! Licensed Insured www.bubbashandymanservice.net

10.00