Bruce Landes Surveyor

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2010

MD
Maryland: General

8014 Midlothian Tpke ''' MD: 267 Kentlands Boulevard Suite #5058 '''

Richmond, VA 23235

Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimate....

land surveyors (35)fence company (3)

08/31/2020

Crooks and charlatans! BEWARE! We needed to have our property boundaries marked in preparation for a new fence. Was told by email that I would be contacted within 3-10 days after signing contract (signed on Aug 18) to arrange for a crew to come out onsite. I waited, no email, no phone call, nothing. So I reached back out via phone on Aug 24th for an update. No one answered, so I left a voice messa...

Description of Work
Property Survey

Category fencing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

04/14/2020

Bruce and his team did a great job with the survey for our yard! Bruce was quick to respond and prompt to schedule. They were professional and efficient with the survey. The survey was in preparation for a backyard fence. The fencing company even commented on what a good job the survey team did. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Property boundary survey

Category fencing,land surveyor

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

02/06/2020

Bruce Landes Surveyor and his people did a great job. Rachael, in the office was especially helpful. I needed a job rushed for a real estate closing and they had a surveyor come out on a Sunday to help me meet my deadline. Very responsive and professional group.

Description of Work
Property Survey

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

09/26/2019

Well. they were courteous, timely and answered my questions

Description of Work
Survey of property

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

04/19/2019

Bruce Landes was very polite and professional and did an excellent job. I asked that the job be done quickly and they were able to accommodate my time schedule.

Description of Work
Did a property survey of our residential property in Washington, DC.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

10/22/2018

We asked if they could get the survey done as soon as. They showed up on a Saturday afternoon and worked for a few hours into the twilight. Our survey was completed and sent to us by Monday afternoon. Their two employees were very friendly and helpful in explaining what they were doing. I would hire them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Survey of our property

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

10/12/2018

We selected another surveyor based on location, price, and reviews but I think we would have been happy with either.

Description of Work
We asked for a quote for a survey to establish the boundary for a fence installation. Their reply was prompt and the most professional of any that we received. They offerd us options (that other surveyors did not) geared towards making sure that we were not buying a more expensive job than we needed. Their quote was 'within the range' and was neither the highest nor the lowest that we received..

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

09/05/2018

They did a fabulous job. Very thorough and professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Land property lines marked off for a fence installation

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

08/18/2018

Still waiting for additional quotes to make my decision. They were quick to respond and follow up. I haven't made my decision to use them yet but appreciate there professionalism

Description of Work
survey property

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

12/05/2017

Bruce's initial team was a bit spotty and had to come back several times, then Bruce (and his wife) stepped in to finish the job and did a very careful, thorough job, adjusting lines to suit abutting neighbor, redrew platt and wrote covering letter with excellent advice on how to proceed with filing new deed. It all involved extra work but they stuck to their very reasonable price. Bruce is person...

Description of Work
New, revised property line survey to be adjusted for new fence line and agreement with neighbor.

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Land, topographical, boundary & alta surveys, elevation certificates, construction stakeout, utility location & commercial lot surveys, flood surveying, flood certificate.

n/a