Bradshaw Restorations

With Angi since August 2011

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, and healthy home & building environments for all of our customers. We understand that no home is exactly like another, so we take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and goals. We then perform a thorough inspection of your home and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable with the recommendations we make, so we will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. Our services include; Attic & Home insulation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Duct Insulation & Aeroseal, Dehumidifiers & Sump Pumps.

Allen Rasnake General Contractor has been in business since 1987 and is locally owned and operated. The owner has over 30 years experience and the crew is owner supervised. They provide residential and commercial services and will provide professional references upon request. Call today to schedule a free estimate for your home improvement needs!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Mr. Bradshaw was recommended by my realtor for several projects on my father's house, being readied for market after his death. Mr. Bradshaw came on a Saturday afternoon, arrived when he said he would, was pleasant and well-informed and made a lot of helpful suggestions re kitchen, bathroom and deck renovations. He was thorough, listened carefully to what I wanted, and I never heard from him again, even after leaving a message that I was still anxious to get his quotes for the several projects. I really don't know why he never gave us a quote or got back to me after I left him a message. He seemed like someone I would have enjoyed working with.

Category decks,home builders

11/25/2014

We have used David Bradshaw in the past for two smaller jobs. Previously, he has done an asbestos abatement project and a structural repair/stabilization project for us. We were very happy with our experiences, and so we chose David to undertake this larger job: a substantial self-designed kitchen renovation. Our appreciation of his work, both as a master craftsman and as a general contractor rema...

Description of Work
Major kitchen renovation.

Category decks

05/07/2013

See above.

Description of Work
We used David following an inspection of our house in preparation to sell. We had some termite and wAter leak damage under the house that required replacement of sill plates and sistering of floor joists etc. We also needed some ceiling drywall replacement in our garage and siffit repairs. Also some patio bricks needed to be secured. The sill plate repairs required the house to be jacked up. All repairs were done very well and in a professional manner. Cleanup was excellent. David also took before and after pictures. All in all, I was very satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him.

Category decks,home builders

08/02/2011

He is the neatest person I have ever used! There was nothing to clean up when he was done! He noticed that the french doors were sticking, so he fixed those, as well as a plug outside that wasn't working. In fact, anytime he saw something that wasn't quite right, he fixed it- at no extra charge to me! I can't say enough good things about him! He was very reasonably priced and guaranteed his work f...

Description of Work
He tore out my deck and rebuilt it from scratch. He also put in new flashing, siding, and replaced the wood foundation.

Category decks,handyman service,siding,foundation repair