Arze Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

2 employees. Use subs for larger projects. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. License # 2705127837...

Our name says it all “Reliable”. When you need a company to take care of all of your lawn care needs, you can count on us. Our team consists of reliable, professional lawn care specialists that consistently provide outstanding service and a quality workmanship. Reliable Landscaping is an all season lawn service provider catering to your lawn service needs year round. Our services include mowing, trimming, edging, fertilization, mulching, and shrub and hedge trimming. We understand the importance of having your property look the best at all times and strive to provide reliable and quality services. Call or email us today for a free estimate or to schedule lawn care services. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Estate Softwash can efficiently handle any exterior cleaning. Is your House Dirty? Do you get that not soeasy feeling when you look at it? Would you like to make your spouse happy with a nice Spring surprise? Then fear not. Give Estate Softwash a call. There is no job too small. If your house or business is getting dirty give us a call. carter@estatesoftwash.com 434-962-1631

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

10/20/2011

He has done everything in my house. I am a lady but some people may think that I am a male when I answer the phone. He does not do anything without telling me that he is going to do it and he always looks for my opinion. He does not try to go over my head or assume that I don't know anything because I am a woman but takes my opinion into consideration. He is absolutely excellent. He is absolutely ...

Description of Work
I used the services of Arze Home Improvement LLC in August 2011. He re-did my entire bathroom.

Category home remodeling

06/13/2011

As stated above. Impressed with quality of work, value for the money (fair price for his services) and his timeliness in providing estimate and completing the work.

Description of Work
Two years ago I had used Arze Home improvement for general handyman work - powerwashing and staining of a deck, replacement of rotting wood on the exterior of my home and exterior painting. At the time, I was impressed with the professionalism Mr. Arze showed when he came out to provide an estimate. The job was done in a timely manner and what I perceived a fair price. In June (2011) of this year, I called asking for estimate to replace shingles on the roof. Mr. Jose Arze was responsive - since he knew I was apprehensive that shingles were missing and potentially causing rain to ruin the wood on the roof - he came out within a day of my call. He climbed a steep/high roof and inspected and provided an estimate to replace shingles. The work was done the next day. Very impressed with quality of work, value for money and the fact that Mr. Arze is prompt in providing estimates and completing the work.

Category decks,handyman service,roofing

09/27/2010

The company was very pleasant. We might have gone with them if we hadn't decided to put the renovations on hold. I thought he was reasonable. I think he tried to incorporate what repairs needed to be done that might be encountered in the process of doing the job, which I thought was fair.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for bathroom repairs.

Category handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

10/06/2009

Each job has exceeded my expectations. Mr Arze is courteous, detail oriented, considerate of the homeowner's needs and details all costs of the job. I couldn't ask for a better and more capable handyman. He is truly a find. Spanish is his primary language, however he has a working knowledge of english and has a translator readily availabe if necessary. I will certainly use Mr. Arze for all future ...

Description of Work
Mr. Arze has performed 3 jobs for me which include renovation of my screened porch, remodeling of a laundry room and painting and adding chair rail to my master bedroom. .

Category decks,handyman service,lighting,interior painters,basement remodeling

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodelation, Custom Carpentry, Flooring, Powerwashing Cabinets installation, Electrical, and Plumbing.

Roofing