Arze Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

101 S Boulevard Apt. 6

Richmond, VA 23220

2 employees. Use subs for larger projects. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. License # 2705127837...

10/20/2011

Cynthia D.

He has done everything in my house. I am a lady but some people may think that I am a male when I answer the phone. He does not do anything without telling me that he is going to do it and he always looks for my opinion. He does not try to go over my head or assume that I don't know anything because I am a woman but takes my opinion into consideration. He is absolutely excellent. He is absolutely the best. I would rather hold off a problem than get anybody else to do anything. I was looking for other service providers as he was going out of the country and I did not have anybody to clean my windows. I found somebody that could not do it and so, I would not bother with anybody else but would wait until he came back. I have used him before and so, I trusted him with this job. I would trust him in the house. I would give him the key and would be a bit disappointed when he gives it back to me. He is fantastic and he is the only person that I will use in the future. I am absolutely one hundred percent satisfied with his work and I will only use him. I completely endorse him. I don’t want to lose him as a professional. He is in Nigeria right now and I am counting the days that he would come back.

Description of Work
I used the services of Arze Home Improvement LLC in August 2011. He re-did my entire bathroom.

Category home remodeling

06/13/2011

Albert G.

As stated above. Impressed with quality of work, value for the money (fair price for his services) and his timeliness in providing estimate and completing the work.

Description of Work
Two years ago I had used Arze Home improvement for general handyman work - powerwashing and staining of a deck, replacement of rotting wood on the exterior of my home and exterior painting. At the time, I was impressed with the professionalism Mr. Arze showed when he came out to provide an estimate. The job was done in a timely manner and what I perceived a fair price. In June (2011) of this year, I called asking for estimate to replace shingles on the roof. Mr. Jose Arze was responsive - since he knew I was apprehensive that shingles were missing and potentially causing rain to ruin the wood on the roof - he came out within a day of my call. He climbed a steep/high roof and inspected and provided an estimate to replace shingles. The work was done the next day. Very impressed with quality of work, value for money and the fact that Mr. Arze is prompt in providing estimates and completing the work.

Category decks, handyman service, roofing

09/27/2010

Christine R.

The company was very pleasant. We might have gone with them if we hadn't decided to put the renovations on hold. I thought he was reasonable. I think he tried to incorporate what repairs needed to be done that might be encountered in the process of doing the job, which I thought was fair.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for bathroom repairs.

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

10/06/2009

Cynthia D.

Each job has exceeded my expectations. Mr Arze is courteous, detail oriented, considerate of the homeowner's needs and details all costs of the job. I couldn't ask for a better and more capable handyman. He is truly a find. Spanish is his primary language, however he has a working knowledge of english and has a translator readily availabe if necessary. I will certainly use Mr. Arze for all future jobs. He is great!!

Description of Work
Mr. Arze has performed 3 jobs for me which include renovation of my screened porch, remodeling of a laundry room and painting and adding chair rail to my master bedroom. .

Category decks, handyman service, lighting, interior painters, basement remodeling

W.W. MV & SON PAINTING

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”

Offers by W.W. MV & SON PAINTING  on Angi
    A Fine Line LLC

We appreciate winning the AngiesList Super Service Award several years in a row. That tells us we're doing something right! Whether your project is one small room or your entire house, we can take care of it just fine. If it is a rental house or a James River plantation, we know how to make it shine!

R & B Painting

We are providers of construction services in the Richmond area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, R & B Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Offers by R & B Painting on Angi

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodelation, Custom Carpentry, Flooring, Powerwashing Cabinets installation, Electrical, and Plumbing.

Roofing