Americool Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2008

4.1

At Americool Heating & Cooling, Inc. we believe that having the right people on the job is just as vital as choosing the best equipment. Our Trane Comfort Specialists professionals provide you with top quality equipment, skilled installation and an expert analysis of your comfort needs. Our recommendations will match the physical requirements of your home, and will fit your budget and lifestyle needs. 12 Employees. No Subs. Charges a Flat Rate. No Travel Charges. Service Charges May Apply. Extra Charge For After Hours Service May Apply. License: #2705094256a. May Contact Through Email Or Call (804) 276-8296. Additional email - info@americoolva.com....

W G Speeks Inc

W G Speeks Inc

For almost 80 years, our family at W.G. Speeks has provided the most trusted and highest-rated full-service maintenance and repair of residential and commercial heating & cooling systems in the greater Richmond region. Since 1943, we’ve earned a reputation you can trust through hard work and a commitment to excellence. With expertise spanning three generations, we treat our valued customers just like a member of the family.

06/19/2017

They were able to get to me quickly in this hot weather and they just got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added coolant to my heat pump.

03/30/2017

I use Americool Heating & Cooling.  His name is Chip Wells, he is the owner, excellent company. I've been using him eleven years. It comes through my home warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came over about a hot water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

03/07/2017

We've been using them for years. We've always been happy with the service. They always seemed to be technically qualified and know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a semiannual PMI for us, a low maintenance system.

10/30/2013

He fixed the problem and no further assistance was required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked AC Unit and determined that it needed a small amount of freon. That fixed the problem. I had a Homowners warranty so the visit and service only cost me $50.

03/29/2013

Our heater stopped working Dec. 22 2012 which was a Saturday.  Our home warranty company uses Americool, so they responded quickly same day that we called and found that we needed a new exhaust fan.  It was ordered and when the fan came in they came back and installed.  Everything went great for us, no problems at all.  Technician was nice and polite.  We only had to pay a 60.00 callout fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired gas furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Cooling. Indoor Air Quality.

Oil Furnaces.