A.E.I. Installations

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2012

4400 W Franklin St

Richmond, VA 23221

We are a full service Installation company. All Installations will be catered to your needs from customized home theater and home automation services, fences, decks, bathrooms, and kitchens. Let us make your everyday home, your vacation get away....

05/11/2018

Scott D.

owner is a good guy and very nice. however, quality of the work was not up to par with where it should have been. it took much longer than expected and the helper was not much help. it seemed as well if the flooring installation was more than they were prepared to handle and that resulted in delays and poor installation. we were told that the regular floor guy was injured in a car crash a week prior so possibly things could have gone differently if he had been available. the price was favorable and I believe the owner really wants to do a great job, but this project was likely more than they should have agreed to take on and it is difficult to recommend them for any future floor installation projects.

Description of Work
laminate flooring installation

Category flooring contractor

I would like to personally thank Mr. [Member Name Removed] for his kind review of our company. As the owner of the company I take pride in our ability to deliver high quality products and services. However, This particular flooring installation did not live up to our reputation. Having the correct individuals on the correct projects would have indeed made for a more pleasant experience for Mr. [Member Name Removed] and his family. Unfortunately I found out "during" the installation that my helper was not grasping the concept on any level and some things had to be re installed. This did delay the installation process greatly. I have corrected all staffing issues within our company so that this situation doesn't happen again. I would like to thank Mr. [Member Name Removed] once again for being gentle with his review.

11/18/2014

Amy D.

Description of Work
Removed old floor covering, prepped floor and installed new flooring.

03/07/2014

Amy D.

Mr. Doggett and AEI Installations were very professional. From helping me pick flooring to removal of old floor covering to surface prep, floor install and clean up!! They are local, friendly and very reliable. I would highly recommend them for any job and look forward to working with AEI Installations in the future.

Description of Work
Helped me in determining what flooring was best suited for my living room/kitchen area. Approx 425 sq feet of space. Once the proper flooring was purchased, the flooring, transitions and shoe molding were quickly and professionally installed ahead of the scheduled estimated time.

AP Emperior Painting Service LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that bring the client and the customer to a fair agreement in Quaity work Pricing. As a professional contractor with Angie's Ads. AP Emperior Painting Service always give you a personal touch it's just what we do! for our customers. We are locally'd, owned and operated business right here in RVA. We are investedd in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! And thanks for your business. AL

Counter-Vation, Inc.

Bringing the top quartz brands and natural stone products in the market to homeowners, builders, contractors, designers, and architects.

Offers by Counter-Vation, Inc. on Angi
    Boone Painting

Boone Painting has been in the Richmond area since 1990. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, also doing drywall repairs and power washing. The crew is very reliable and clean being very attentive to the customers needs. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Home Theaters, Room renovations, Decks, Flooring, Fences, Porch repairs, Kitchen remodel, and bathroom remodel.