A & J Resurfacing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a small family owned business. All work is done by our company no sub contracting. Payment is due at the time of service....

Floor Covering International Henrico

Floor Coverings International® is here to provide you with the best in-home flooring experience. Our Design Associates and our flooring team are both dedicated to superior craftsmanship because we want the floors in your home to be functional and beautiful. You can always count on Floor Coverings International® for quality products and workmanship that is second to none. See how we can help with your floors.

05/03/2021

A & J Resurfacing resurfaced the tile and tub in my house and repaired some cracks that had developed in the tile. The prep done by John was meticulous. The resurfacing done by Austin was beautifully done. They were both very COVID sensitive re: masks, etc. On both the prep and resurfacing day, my home was left spotless. April went beyond the call of duty and gave me a suggestion for faucets when ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub and Tile resurfacing

09/19/2020

Absolutely thrilled beyond belief! My bathtub looks brand new. We’re so pleased with the outcome that I’ve already started recommending A&J Resurfacing to friends who work in home construction, real estate & interior design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced bathtub

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you had a great experience. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. We appreciate your business!!

07/07/2020

Excellent communication prior to service! The technician was prompt, very conscientious, neat and diligent about his work. The finished product is beautiful! I would strongly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing existing bathtub and surrounding tile

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for your business!!

03/12/2019

I had a bad run in my tub after A&J was done. They came right out and got it fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced a clawfoot tub

04/24/2018

OUTSTANDING!!! I had a bathtub re-glazed after I made three attempts to refinish it with products from Amazon (Rustoleum Tub and Tile). I finally linked up with AJ based on photos I saw through Angie's list and the reviews that went along with it. Here are some things you MUST know: 1. Jimmy was the tech and he was so professional in his work I thought he was the owner. He explained everything he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Tub Reglaze

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Resurfacing of various hard to replace bathroom & kitchen fixtures, bathtubs, ceramic tiles, sinks, fiberglass units, permanent bathmats & caulking.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check