A 1 HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

1116 AUBUCHON RD

Richmond, VA 23223

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

06/06/2010

Mary P.

I had busted door that was off the frame and I need the door to replace back on the door frame. Mr. Vaughn came over and view the problem and gave me estimate and time it would take him to finish the job. I he was on time and finished with the time frame. He was polite and courtesy. Yes I would recommend this company to other clients.

Description of Work
Mr. Vaughn came to my house and gave me estimate for the work to be done and the time it would took to do work. His work was professional and he was on time. There was no surprise in the cost, because the cost was the same as the estimated price.

Category handyman service

08/17/2006

A 1 Handyman has done so many things for me in the past like siding, painting, and even remodeling. He is like the Jack of all trades. I am very pleased with his company and he has been around for many years. He has also operated other companies like Zandorf and The Garage Man in the past. I have no problems at all with his service.

Description of Work
A 1 Handyman replaced some dry rot that was found around my home prior to me moving out.

Category handyman service

Alpha and Omega Painting LLC

Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alpha and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.

S&B REMODELING AND MORE

We provide painting for the interior and exterior of your home as well as flooring. Our company is veteran owned and operated. We strive for excellence in every job to leave our Customers homes they way they inspire it to be.

B Lilly Custom Painting LLC

B. Lilly was founded in august of 2006 & is owned and operated by Brent Lilly. We are located in Richmond, VA, have 15 years of experience, and will always take the time to ensure a job well done and will provide top-quality interior painting services. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. May contact through email (blilly@blillypainting.com), call or text (804) 334-8204

ASK FOR DETAILS

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, LIGHT CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, LIGHT HAULING, LIGHT ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING AND LANDSCAPING.

MASONRY.