A 1 HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Junk King Central Virginia

Junk King of Central Virginia is a locally-owned franchise of Junk King, providing professional junk removal services to residential, commercial, industrial and government customers. Pricing for most items or materials is based on volume (space occupied on the truck). A free estimate is given before every job and customers can pay by cash, check or credit card. Billing is available for certain customers. Discounts may be given for on-line reservations and certain coupons. Junk King guarantees to beat any written estimate. Additional Phone - (888) 888-5865.

Max Church Professional Painting

Your satisfaction is our priority. We are a local business based out of Mechanicsville VA serving Richmond and surrounding areas. We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Cabinet Refinishing. We offer a 1 year Warranty to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the end result. We communicate with you through every step of the process and treat your home with the same respect we would treat our own. You can contact me via Email: maxchurch1@gmail.com or Text: (402)202-0439

Offers by Max Church Professional Painting on Angi
The Junk Skunk

Junk removal services offered, Furniture, Appliances, Electronics, Mattresses, Office Equipment, yard waste, renovation debris, home junk.

06/06/2010

I had busted door that was off the frame and I need the door to replace back on the door frame. Mr. Vaughn came over and view the problem and gave me estimate and time it would take him to finish the job. I he was on time and finished with the time frame. He was polite and courtesy. Yes I would recommend this company to other clients.

Description of Work
Mr. Vaughn came to my house and gave me estimate for the work to be done and the time it would took to do work. His work was professional and he was on time. There was no surprise in the cost, because the cost was the same as the estimated price.

Category handyman service

08/17/2006

A 1 Handyman has done so many things for me in the past like siding, painting, and even remodeling. He is like the Jack of all trades. I am very pleased with his company and he has been around for many years. He has also operated other companies like Zandorf and The Garage Man in the past. I have no problems at all with his service.

Description of Work
A 1 Handyman replaced some dry rot that was found around my home prior to me moving out.

Category handyman service

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, LIGHT CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, LIGHT HAULING, LIGHT ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING AND LANDSCAPING.

MASONRY.