365 Yard Care & Landscaping, LLC

We offer lawn mowing, mulching, plant & tree installation, leaf removal, power washing, mosquito control, and snow removal. I started this company with the goal in mind to be second to none is the service that I offer to my customers. I stay in touch with my customers and always communicate. I am owner-operated....

Friends and Family Landscaping provides landscape services to the Richmond, VA metro area. Our design and installation services can deliver the landscape you've envisioned, with available customer service throughout the process. Already have a great landscape? We have maintenance services for residential and light commercial properties.

We are a veteran owned and operated small business in the Richmond, VA area. Our goal is to work individually with each of our customers to design a service that best fits their needs, knowing each individual is unique. Our services include: lawn cutting, edging, weed eating, mulching, aeration and seeding, trimming (hedges, trees, bushes, etc), and leaf removal.

Our name says it all “Reliable”. When you need a company to take care of all of your lawn care needs, you can count on us. Our team consists of reliable, professional lawn care specialists that consistently provide outstanding service and a quality workmanship. Reliable Landscaping is an all season lawn service provider catering to your lawn service needs year round. Our services include mowing, trimming, edging, fertilization, mulching, and shrub and hedge trimming. We understand the importance of having your property look the best at all times and strive to provide reliable and quality services. Call or email us today for a free estimate or to schedule lawn care services. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

07/28/2019

How did it go? It didn't. After providing a quote, I agreed to the price. The last communication from Mr. Hill was, "I will be there at 9:30am on Thursday." It's now Sunday and he neither showed up or answered my email on Friday asking what was going on. Total waste of time. I have since replaced him with another service provider.

Description of Work
Laying down a layer of mulch, cutting grass and picking up yard debris

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service