Grubb Tree Svc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2013

We’ve been locally owned & operated since 1986. Grubb Tree Service. (540) 718-9199. Additional DBA - 2114 Angus Road Suite 222 Charlottesville, VA 22901....

Stang's Softwash and Pressure Washing LLC

Stang's Softwash and Pressure Washing LLC is a Licensed and Insured company. We have over 5 years experience and top of the line equipment ready to tackle your home's exterior needs whether it be organic growth on your siding or dirt build up on your walkway. We can do it all! You will always speak directly to the owners through Text / Call / Email or in person. We look forward to taking care of your exterior cleaning needs and giving you a professional and personal experience!

Mencia Concrete and Landscaping LLC

Welcome to Mencia Concrete and Landscaping LLC! We're here to get your lawn back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of landscape and concrete services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality.

Estate Softwash

Estate Softwash specializes in cleaning real estate. Our main services include roof cleaning, interior and exterior window cleaning, house washing, gutter cleaning, and of course power washing. https://www.estatesoftwash.com/ Carter Griggs Owner/ Operator carter@estatesoftwash.com 434-962-1631

Offers by Estate Softwash on Angi

07/08/2020

Kathy J.

The service very good, fast efficient and cleans up after himself

Description of Work
Tree stump grinding and trimming service

01/03/2018

Cathryn P.

They came on time and performed the work well.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

12/06/2017

DANA W.

This is the second time I have hired Grubb Tree Service, first time with Billy as my contact. This project was larger, and there were a number of changes that were made prior to the work, as well as an additional tree removal we added while service was being performed. Billy was terrific throughout. He was incredibly pleasant and accommodating. Several of the trees were in relatively tight spots relative to the neighbors' property, and all was done expertly. I did not price compare this time, since my experience with this company last time around was also very good, and I trust them. Excellent experience. Thank you, Billy, Mike and crew.

Description of Work
Tree pruning, and removal of 7 trees.

08/23/2017

Jim C.

The work performed was exactly what we required. They were extremely professional and well trained in their craft. They had all the tools and equipment needed to complete the job efficiently.

Description of Work
The removal of four large trees from our yard.

07/06/2017

Clinton B.

Very well, could hardly tell they were here except fro the missing tree!

Description of Work
Removal of large white pine with vertical cracks in trunk and grinding of two stumps.

07/26/2016

Angela N.

07/06/2014

Roberto S.

Tuesday called for an estimate. Owner called backed promptly and he came out on Wednesday. Agreed on a price. Crew came out on Friday and tree was down and on his truck and few hours later.

Description of Work
Removed a large Tulip Tree about 10ft from house.

Category hauling services,tree service

03/09/2014

M. Elizabeth A.

Great. Luke and team are highly skilled.

Description of Work
Took out a large oak tree, which was in a challenging location, next to a retaining wall.

02/20/2014

Kay B.

Very good work, professionally done. I recommend Grubb Tree Service and would engage again.

Description of Work
Tree and branch cutting, stump grinding, gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,tree service

11/19/2013

Farhad H.

Did a great job. I just called him again recently to plant some ever green trees and shrubs around my new shed. Couldn't be happier. Also asked him to assemble my new treadmill, otherwise, it would have taken me 3-4 hours to assemble. I let him know that I will leave him a very good feedback on Angie's

Description of Work
I'm a first time home buyer. Didn't realize how much work my relatively big yard would require. There were bushes and some unnecessary trees everywhere. Luke Grubbs did an excellent work. He cut unnecessary trees, weeded all the bushes, did landscaping, and big trees trimming in the yard and around the house. He also dumped everything using his truck.

Category handyman service,landscaping,tree service

Tree removal, feeding, topping, stump grinding, bush trimming, pruning, debris, lot clearing, mulching, planting, flower beds, gutters & power washing.