PCMango

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2010

Additional email - support@pcmango.com‎....

TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

ComputerHelpSOS

ComputerHelpSOS offers tech support all Microsoft operating systems including Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Android and Samsung Note Phones. If you need Microsoft Windows and virus and spyware removal technical support you are at the right place. We do not run any cabling in walls or cut into drywall. We do not offer any services on low-voltage cabling. We also do not repair broken screens.

Offers by  ComputerHelpSOS on Angi
Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC

Providing the highest quality of computer repair services in the Northern VA for the last 20 years! Our success is paved on being honest, truthful, and trustworthy! Servicing all Microsoft Windows based PC's and Apple laptops or desktops. Capable of repairing any problems from software, hardware, to extensive data recovery. We provide on-site repairs at your home or business, due to COVID-19 we also provide options for drop off to our Lorton service center by appointment.

Offers by Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC on Angi

06/05/2017

Overall it went well. Everything was completed and discussed in a language that was easy to understand. (no geek speak) and they were very personable. They listened to what we wanted and clearly communicated what they proposed and then after agreement was reached on their proposal they did it. All in all it went Great!

Description of Work
A lot of work was done. Upgrades to solid state hard drives on all of our systems. Both Apple and PC. Also setup a large wifi deployment with multiple access points with an internal and a guest network. They also setup VPN connection with office servers. Finally they configured all of our tablets and iPhones. Oh and they setup onsite and offsite backup for all of our machines.

12/04/2014

PC Mango is a fantastic company to do business with. The owner, Eduardo is super friendly, professional and really knows how to maintain good business relationships and keep our computers humming along. He responds quickly to issues and offers plans that takes the stress away from owning multiple computers where if one goes down it really affects our particular business. I have him on speed dial a...

Description of Work
Maintains our network computers at our small business.

06/30/2014

He was very responsive. He took care of the problem well. He did great.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with syncing with my desktop, iPhone, and password. He was able to assist me with these issues. He also set up a software for my passwords to help make things more simple and easier to access them.

11/19/2011

I used them for the first time recommended through Angie's List. Eduardo was great. He wanted to make sure that I was very pleased. He checked in with me to make sure everything was going well with my new computer. He spent more time with me than he charged with me which was nice. He's very responsive.

Description of Work
They looked at my computer because it was running very slow and set up the printers in my network. I ended up buying a new computer through him.

02/26/2011

my wife had a terrible problem with her mac lap top where a manuscript she had been working on become corrupted... we called PCMango for help... it turned out that the file was unrecoverable... we tried several options including PCMango... but the great thing about this guy (i forget his name) was that he tried very hard, he was so professional, helped us with other home network issues, and refuse...

Description of Work
problems with home computer

Category computer repair

Repairs & maintenance including laptop repair / upgrades, remote administration, email support & os migration, server setup / upgrade / tune, performance & upgrades, security & backups/data recovery, firewall, anti-virus and spyware security, verifiable, automated data backups, data recovery & secure encrypted wireless networking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal