One Stop Home Improvement

With Angi since September 2011

We are a Super Service Award winning roofing contractor that installs all types of roofing, shingle roofs, cedar roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs, and specializes in roof replacement work. We work hard ever yday to exceed our customers' expectations. Our crews are fully up to date on the latest training to insure the roof we install for you not only looks great but will last for many years. We also install and repair skylights, gutters and siding. Roofs that just need a little TLC will find all they need with our fully staffed repair department. Our veteran foremen can find and solve even the most difficult and hard to find leaks. We serve all of Northern Virginia including Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Mclean, Great Falls & Falls Church. Call us now; you will be glad you did. Award winning. Additional contact - Tom Petrilli. Additional email:contact@lyonscontracting.com

Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a reflection of our high standards, and treat every homeowner like a beloved member of our own family. Bonded and well insured. Licensed in both Maryland and Virginia.

09/27/2011

This was a great company that I will use again. I had quite a few jobs that needed to be done outside of my house. One Stop was my second call. Jose came to my house and did an estimate - something only about half the people I called actually did. I told him I was getting several estimates and he was okay with that and did not pressure me into making a decision. A few days after we met he sent me ...

Description of Work
Removed and installed new shutters, trimming of trees, minor roof repairs, caulking.

Category handyman service,roofing,house painters