AFFORDABLE MR FIX IT INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2007

4.3

Handyman Services - Serving Oak Hill, Reston, Herndon, Sterling - Licensed. Bonded. Insured. Free detailed estimates....

Dianne Hansen

Consistent Super Service Award winner. Local Real Estate Expertise. Specializing in Fairfax County. Professional Assistance for all your Buying and Selling Real Estate needs. Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), insight to the current market and best strategies for a smooth transaction. See article published by Angie's List: http://www.angieslist.com/articles/5-tips-easy-home-closing.htm. If you're looking to move out of state, let us help you find an experienced agent to make your transition a good one! Please call or email if you are interested in buying or selling a home in the Northern Virginia area. Honest, ethical and responsive service to help you buy or sell a home. Whether you're a first time buyer or experienced homeowner, we would be happy to guide you through the newest housing requirements as smoothly as possible. I have more than 15 years experience in Northern VA real estate and look forward to working with you to meet your goals. I don't just sell houses, I help you get where you want to be - Start to finish management of Trusts/Estates. Hand us the keys and tell us your budget, we will take care of all the details and sell your home for the maximum price. Trustworthy representation for out of state families. - New home buyers expertise, learn how to negotiate with the builders - How to market your home with the best pictures, presentation and timing - Buy your next home with a strategy that will make your move as smooth as possible 703-819-7779 Dianne.Hansen@penfedrealty.com

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

Keller Williams - Tim Pierson Home Sales Team

Real Estate consulting and sales services including helping buyers, sellers, investors, builders, estates, downsizing, upscaling in all matters related to buying and selling real estate. Our mission is to help people use real estate to achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. We work to make sure your best interests are represented when buying or selling your home to help you get further faster in life.

05/11/2010

Our experience did not go too good. We spent $1,000 on that work. The shower doors that he hung and the ceiling that he fixed and painted was fine. He did not do the exterior work too good. He rebuilt the trim on 4 of the lower columns on our porch and not even a year later they completely busted up. It was the first time he was doing this and when he was doing this one of the columns fell off and...

Description of Work
We used Affordable Mr. Fix It Inc. in June 2008 and he hung new shower doors that we purchased, repaired a hole in the ceiling and painted it.

Category handyman service,house painters,interior painters

10/10/2008

Jeff was excellent. It seemed like every day I was adding to the list of things I wanted him to do and he was always ready with suggestions and fixes. He changed 8 light fixtures, replaced the window treatments on 8 windows, swapped out my thermostat, fixed my fence and gates so that the animals couldn't get out. I will use Jeff for all my extra help around the house.

Description of Work
Lighting fixture replacement, window treatment replacements, fixed 2 gates in the backyard, swapped out thermostat and changed door locks.

Category handyman service

06/02/2007

He worked with me on the plan until it made perfect sense to both of us. I allowed him to pick up the shelves at the hardware store for me. The work was done while I was at work and he cleaned up after he was done and it was great to come home and have it done with no worries.

Description of Work
Mr. Herge had one of his employees install shelving which was purchased from a local hardware store. We needed one very long shelf for my husband's hang glider to be stored out of the way. We also had three rows of shelves installed for various other items. Also, tool racks, broom holder and hose holder etc.

Category handyman service

HANDYMAN SERVICES AND REALTOR

EXTERIOR WORK, COMMERCIAL, SIDING, ATTIC, INSULATION, WINDOWS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard