New River Pest Control LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

Locally Owned, Owner Operated Licensed By State of Virginia and Virginia Dept. of Agriculture Insured One-Time service, Quarterly, Bi-Monthly or Monthly Preventative Maintenance, Wood Destroying Organism Inspections. Termite Pre-Treatments for New Construction Termite Post-Construction Treatments Payments Accepted: Major Credit Cards, Cash, Check. Payment Due At Time Of Service New River Pest Control LLC was created with the customer in mind. We wanted to offer exceptional pest control and reasonable rates. We see so many other pest control companies charging an arm and a leg for their service, but would cut costs on either their chemicals used or how they serviced a home. We wanted to go above and beyond for customers without breaking the bank. We understand that times are tough, but you still want great service at a good rate and that’s what we strive to do....

11/28/2018

Aaron is the best!! He goes above and beyond on everything he does. Very reasonable, very dependable, and gets the job done. He also does follow ups, just to make sure the job is 100% complete. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Aaron...Again!

Description of Work
Multible reasons

08/30/2018

Aaron Gleeson is a first class professional and went the extra mile to provide comprehensive home inspection and customer service. Soon after my call for service, he happened to be in the neighborhood and came right over. Upon inspecting several areas of my home and advising appropriate treatment, he did not charge for his service. Will recommend him to all neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Inspection for possible insect infestation

10/09/2017

He did an excellent job of removing the bees, and the bees have not returned!

Description of Work
Two in ground yellow jacket nests removed!

09/19/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience. Aaron was prompt, friendly, and super knowledgeable. He was also very thorough in his work and helped point out things we could do to curb the ant problem some. Also,he offers a 30 day guarantee,and he made good on that when ants came back after a couple weeks. (I think the ants came back just because the house had not been treated before, not becaus...

Description of Work
I needed someone to take care of all the ants.

06/29/2016

Aaron called me back within in 20 minutes of my leaving a message. I explained my problem with ants in my kitchen. He offer to come the next day, but I was going out of town for the weekend and we made an appointment for Monday at 10am. He arrived on time. He explained his services in detail. Then he examined the townhouse inside and out and then explained what he found and how he was going to get...

Description of Work
He got rid of my ant problem.

10/04/2015

I gave the provider a B on responsiveness due to the fact he didn't call me back the first time I called him. Found out that he was dealing with a flooded basement when he arrived. Provider arrived at 10:15 during a heavy rain storm. We discussed the price for service and he asked me what issues I was having with pests and the locations I noticed them. Provider performed his own inspection of the household and then proceeded with pest control placement that he felt should clear the problem up the first time. Provider was extremely knowledgeable about the insect infestation, types, and habits. He even provided me with suggestions to help eliminate any possible future outbreaks. Suggestions: 1) Get rid of all the cardboard boxes that I brought from my storage facility and replace them with plastic tubs. 2) Make certain to clean up any crumbs and wipe all surfaces clean around the cooking and eating areas of the household. 3) Wait at least 2 weeks for the bait to work and if I see a large surge of insects to call him back and let him verify. 4) Don't wait until the household is filled with insects before calling in a professional. 2 hours of work at first sign of infestation saves 20 hours of work later. 5) Do not waste my money on the store brand insecticides since they are not really strong enough or designed to resolve the issue. They primarily end up flushing the insects and having them move to a new location until the insecticide loses coherence.

Description of Work
checked the entire apartment. He checked inside and behind cabinets and appliances. Then he proceeded to spray and bait all the areas where spore could be found.

09/03/2014

My husband and were very pleased. Aaron came out on a Sunday without a weekend charge because he was available the day I messaged him. He was very careful to be sure that the wasps could not "break into" the house when he treated them from the outside. His first treatment was immediately effective and he checked with us a few days later to be sure all was OK. All told, we were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterminate a hive of yellow jackets from inside my house siding.

05/22/2014

The first time he came to my home, he inspected it for mice. He did not want to track dirt into my home so he wore shoe covers. Since he saw evidence of mice, he placed mouse traps in my basement. He checked traps for mice. He has been to my home three times. Very punctual. Very conscientious and extremely nice person. I would recommend him to anyone in need of pest control. He used to work for a major pest control company but now has his own business. Niceness, punctuality and knowledge matter. I first found his business card on a grocery store bulletin board, then I looked him up on Angie's List before deciding to call him. I do not currently have a mouse problem.

Description of Work
I first saw his card on the bulletin board of a local grocery store. I then looked him up on Angie's List to confirm that I wanted to call him. He came on time, inspected my home for mice and discovered evidence of mice in my garage and basement.

05/08/2014

Aaron was responsive, punctual, professional, knowledgeable and very affordable. Plus no sales pressure to do more than address the immediate problem. And he was a really nice person. He explained every thing he did and was very attentive to our concern that his pest treatment needed to be pet friendly. I would very highly recommend this small business owner for your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation

04/16/2014

Here are the details: He called half hour before scheduled arrival to say that he mis-scheduled and would be here 1.5 hours later than arranged. He arrived and I let him know that i was dissatisfied with his rescheduling. We got past that and services from that point on were excellent. We found him to be be very knowlegable ( he liked to educate about bugs and their environs which we found fascinating and helpful). This guy knows his stuff. He didn't find any bug related problems. The guy spent much time with our house and helped us feel more comfortable/peace of mind and although he stated that it would be no cost., we paid him $50, based on time spent and peace of mind provided. We would recommend him very highly.

Description of Work
Provided free evaluation for insects (roaches)

Category pest control

Residential, Commercial, Industrial Pest Control, Mice, Rats, Ants, Carpenter Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Spiders, Crickets, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Fruit Flies, Indian Meal Moths, Drugstore Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Carpet Beetles, Pantry Pests, Ground Beetles & Stink Bugs

Wildlife Control, Snakes, Bats, Squirrels, Birds