New River Pest Control LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

801 Dundee Dr

Radford, VA 24141

Locally Owned, Owner Operated Licensed By State of Virginia and Virginia Dept. of Agriculture Insured One-Time service, Quarterly, Bi-Monthly or Monthly Preventative Maintenance, Wood Destroying Organism Inspections. Termite Pre-Treatments for New Construction Termite Post-Construction Treatments Payments Accepted: Major Credit Cards, Cash, Check. Payment Due At Time Of Service New River Pest Control LLC was created with the customer in mind. We wanted to offer exceptional pest control and reasonable rates. We see so many other pest control companies charging an arm and a leg for their service, but would cut costs on either their chemicals used or how they serviced a home. We wanted to go above and beyond for customers without breaking the bank. We understand that times are tough, but you still want great service at a good rate and that’s what we strive to do....

08/19/2019

JP M.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Remove wasps from attic

11/28/2018

Brady H.

Aaron is the best!! He goes above and beyond on everything he does. Very reasonable, very dependable, and gets the job done. He also does follow ups, just to make sure the job is 100% complete. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Aaron...Again!

Description of Work
Multible reasons

10/09/2017

Sharon P.

He did an excellent job of removing the bees, and the bees have not returned!

Description of Work
Two in ground yellow jacket nests removed!

09/19/2016

Erin M.

I could not have asked for a better experience. Aaron was prompt, friendly, and super knowledgeable. He was also very thorough in his work and helped point out things we could do to curb the ant problem some. Also,he offers a 30 day guarantee,and he made good on that when ants came back after a couple weeks. (I think the ants came back just because the house had not been treated before, not because of anything he did.) Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I needed someone to take care of all the ants.

06/29/2016

Bena H.

Aaron called me back within in 20 minutes of my leaving a message. I explained my problem with ants in my kitchen. He offer to come the next day, but I was going out of town for the weekend and we made an appointment for Monday at 10am. He arrived on time. He explained his services in detail. Then he examined the townhouse inside and out and then explained what he found and how he was going to get rid of the ants. He completed the job in about an hour. I would highly recommend him without reservation. He was prompt, very professional. If you need an exterminator please call Aaron.

Description of Work
He got rid of my ant problem.

02/04/2016

Gena C.

10/04/2015

Shawn V.

I gave the provider a B on responsiveness due to the fact he didn't call me back the first time I called him. Found out that he was dealing with a flooded basement when he arrived. Provider arrived at 10:15 during a heavy rain storm. We discussed the price for service and he asked me what issues I was having with pests and the locations I noticed them. Provider performed his own inspection of the household and then proceeded with pest control placement that he felt should clear the problem up the first time. Provider was extremely knowledgeable about the insect infestation, types, and habits. He even provided me with suggestions to help eliminate any possible future outbreaks. Suggestions: 1) Get rid of all the cardboard boxes that I brought from my storage facility and replace them with plastic tubs. 2) Make certain to clean up any crumbs and wipe all surfaces clean around the cooking and eating areas of the household. 3) Wait at least 2 weeks for the bait to work and if I see a large surge of insects to call him back and let him verify. 4) Don't wait until the household is filled with insects before calling in a professional. 2 hours of work at first sign of infestation saves 20 hours of work later. 5) Do not waste my money on the store brand insecticides since they are not really strong enough or designed to resolve the issue. They primarily end up flushing the insects and having them move to a new location until the insecticide loses coherence.

Description of Work
checked the entire apartment. He checked inside and behind cabinets and appliances. Then he proceeded to spray and bait all the areas where spore could be found.

09/14/2015

Richard M.

Description of Work
Eradicated Carpenter Bees nesting in carport area.

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind review, however I am unable to find any records of New River Pest Control treating your home. Additionally, your listed rate of payment is much higher than would have been charged for a standard Carpenter Bee service, unless there were extenuating circumstances. If in fact it was New River Pest Control and I am in error, then I apologize for not finding any listing for your account.

07/22/2015

Karen B.

Description of Work
Had infestations of black ants, yellow jackets, hornets, and stink bugs in my new home. Aaron came and carefully evaluated the situation first -- looking throughout the house and outside, then treated for the pests. It was wet that day, so he had to come back to complete certain of the treatments outside, that could not be done when wet. I have had no problem since, and I am going to get quarterly services to keep it that way. Money well spent and given all the attention and care, the cost was entirely fair. Aaron explained everything he did, was an excellent teacher, and a thorough and conscientious professional. I recommend this company wholeheartedly.

09/03/2014

sandy W.

My husband and were very pleased. Aaron came out on a Sunday without a weekend charge because he was available the day I messaged him. He was very careful to be sure that the wasps could not "break into" the house when he treated them from the outside. His first treatment was immediately effective and he checked with us a few days later to be sure all was OK. All told, we were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterminate a hive of yellow jackets from inside my house siding.

05/22/2014

Lynne Z.

The first time he came to my home, he inspected it for mice. He did not want to track dirt into my home so he wore shoe covers. Since he saw evidence of mice, he placed mouse traps in my basement. He checked traps for mice. He has been to my home three times. Very punctual. Very conscientious and extremely nice person. I would recommend him to anyone in need of pest control. He used to work for a major pest control company but now has his own business. Niceness, punctuality and knowledge matter. I first found his business card on a grocery store bulletin board, then I looked him up on Angie's List before deciding to call him. I do not currently have a mouse problem.

Description of Work
I first saw his card on the bulletin board of a local grocery store. I then looked him up on Angie's List to confirm that I wanted to call him. He came on time, inspected my home for mice and discovered evidence of mice in my garage and basement.

05/08/2014

Barry K.

Aaron was responsive, punctual, professional, knowledgeable and very affordable. Plus no sales pressure to do more than address the immediate problem. And he was a really nice person. He explained every thing he did and was very attentive to our concern that his pest treatment needed to be pet friendly. I would very highly recommend this small business owner for your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation

04/16/2014

Dave B.

Here are the details: He called half hour before scheduled arrival to say that he mis-scheduled and would be here 1.5 hours later than arranged. He arrived and I let him know that i was dissatisfied with his rescheduling. We got past that and services from that point on were excellent. We found him to be be very knowlegable ( he liked to educate about bugs and their environs which we found fascinating and helpful). This guy knows his stuff. He didn't find any bug related problems. The guy spent much time with our house and helped us feel more comfortable/peace of mind and although he stated that it would be no cost., we paid him $50, based on time spent and peace of mind provided. We would recommend him very highly.

Description of Work
Provided free evaluation for insects (roaches)

10/25/2013

Joseph R.

Aaron is great! I live in a house that has trees on both sides, and is old...so we've got tons of spiders during spring and summer normally. This year, when it started getting warm, and a couple of those hairy spiders skittered through, my wife said "Enough is enough...DO something about it!" I've had Aaron out to my house either 2 or 3 times this year, total, to maintain the treatments, and it's AWESOME. No spiders. We are so happy with his service that we have sent him to several friends who use him as well. One had a major flea problem because of an indoor/outdoor cat, and he'd tried everything he could find with no luck. Aaron came out and took care of it all, no problem. This is the guy you want, and I will continue using and recommending him in the future!

Description of Work
Treated for spiders.

10/24/2013

Lisa K.

Hey if you are looking at this review, you should just call this local company and get your pest problem fixed! This is a small company (just the owner at this time) and thus you get the boss doing the work. I have had other companies and most all are large regional or even national. This guy is local and has tons of experience working for larger companies in the past. He answered my first call, set an appointment right away, was polite, punctual, thorough, and very reasonable. His business line is to provide excellent service at a reasonable price. That is definitely possible for a small local business and that is what I got. I had my work done under his Intro special (see his web site) so was even better. I had another company a couple of years ago work on my mouse problem and they never even tried to find the place where they were coming in. Aaron (from New River) is aiming to conquer the problem from the outside in, as it should be. Great initial work and a follow up was included in the price. He added some insect control even though my call was for mice. Awesome service for sure! I will not go back to the big companies who send their drivers all over the place. No wonder it costs so much. Buy local folks. It will save you money and the business will be accountable.

Description of Work
Treated my home inside and out for mice and insect pests

Category pest control

Residential, Commercial, Industrial Pest Control, Mice, Rats, Ants, Carpenter Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Spiders, Crickets, Centipedes, Millipedes, Silverfish, Fruit Flies, Indian Meal Moths, Drugstore Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Carpet Beetles, Pantry Pests, Ground Beetles & Stink Bugs

Wildlife Control, Snakes, Bats, Squirrels, Birds